Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 14:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiah Poppycock said: »
And no nickname has ever bothered me irl, I just like bugging you guys about them.

I sent a pm the one or two times if I worried someone was genuinely bothered, as you've never gotten one from me nik no worries~

"What quarrel is there between you and me, O bus crasher of Canadia? It is not you I am attacking at this time, but the house with which I am at war. God has told me to hurry; so stop opposing God, who is with me, or he will destroy you."

Like the Josiah of old, you are not my adversary, you just happened to have wandered into the way while I was attacking everything that was good and wholesome in this world...

get out of the way, you big dummy.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-20 15:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Yomisha said: »
What the hell is going on? Now I must back read to possibly make sense of this. Maybe.

It's a long story. And I don't know how much you have time for or care to read....but I will blather on like an old relative as if you are reading anyways....

It all started a long long time ago....
Josiah left for a while and when he came back he learned that the once glorious kingdom of NI had degraded into a ramshackle castle homeless shelter for oldsters... The God King Dameshi left the castle with his brave and gallant knights to conquer far off lands and we kinda slid in here and took up residence like filthy pigeons....

We were all given "jobs" to do while Meshi was gone but without supervision we have mostly just tried to kill xueye...

For the last so many years it's mostly been Zahrah, Flavin, Mosin and I, gumming up the works and fowling the air of NI with our old people smells... menthol cigarettes, whiskey, cigars, chloroform...

anywhoooo...

One day... and almost every day since... Josiah Poppycock has popped in to call us rude, or creepy or weird or stalk zahrah or something.

And then he complains about how we four ruined NI...

then he was planning some sort of take over and then he implemented Misacat in his crimes and made a lot of bad noise for no apparent reason

So for reasons that have never been made clear he skims over our posts until he finds something "offensive" and then he points it out as if everyone doesn't already know what an evil douchebag I am and he is revealing some sort of secret...

And he is "Josiah" because 19 of his 37 personalities have Josiah in the name and he is "Donny" because he constantly interrupts like Donny from the movie "The Big Lewbowski" and is constantly out of his element, and he is a "cereal killer" because they misspell everything in canada (like colour) and he is a "bus crasher" because he crashes buses for a living and he is also a creeptastic stalker for following zahrah wherever she goes. So... His full title is

Josiah Poppycock, the Donny, Creeptastic Stalker, Cereal Killing Canadian, Bus Crasher Extraordinaire, Royal Bootlick to her royal majesty, Queen Zahrah, Hoppy Queen of Narnia who has since abdicated her throne removing his title.

So now we polish our shoes by kicking him in the *** until we get tired. So it is written, so shall it be done, amen.

/closes the book of NI
I don't see my name anywhere in there. Son of ***!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-20 15:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

sup yo's.

I'm a busy little bee lately, all apologies.

/donates1,000$toniko'sevilsuperPAC
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-20 15:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha said: »
What the hell is going on? Now I must back read to possibly make sense of this. Maybe.

It's a long story. And I don't know how much you have time for or care to read....but I will blather on like an old relative as if you are reading anyways....

It all started a long long time ago....
Josiah left for a while and when he came back he learned that the once glorious kingdom of NI had degraded into a ramshackle castle homeless shelter for oldsters... The God King Dameshi left the castle with his brave and gallant knights to conquer far off lands and we kinda slid in here and took up residence like filthy pigeons....

We were all given "jobs" to do while Meshi was gone but without supervision we have mostly just tried to kill xueye...

For the last so many years it's mostly been Zahrah, Flavin, Mosin and I, gumming up the works and fowling the air of NI with our old people smells... menthol cigarettes, whiskey, cigars, chloroform...

anywhoooo...

One day... and almost every day since... Josiah Poppycock has popped in to call us rude, or creepy or weird or stalk zahrah or something.

And then he complains about how we four ruined NI...

then he was planning some sort of take over and then he implemented Misacat in his crimes and made a lot of bad noise for no apparent reason

So for reasons that have never been made clear he skims over our posts until he finds something "offensive" and then he points it out as if everyone doesn't already know what an evil douchebag I am and he is revealing some sort of secret...

And he is "Josiah" because 19 of his 37 personalities have Josiah in the name and he is "Donny" because he constantly interrupts like Donny from the movie "The Big Lewbowski" and is constantly out of his element, and he is a "cereal killer" because they misspell everything in canada (like colour) and he is a "bus crasher" because he crashes buses for a living and he is also a creeptastic stalker for following zahrah wherever she goes. So... His full title is

Josiah Poppycock, the Donny, Creeptastic Stalker, Cereal Killing Canadian, Bus Crasher Extraordinaire, Royal Bootlick to her royal majesty, Queen Zahrah, Hoppy Queen of Narnia who has since abdicated her throne removing his title.

So now we polish our shoes by kicking him in the *** until we get tired. So it is written, so shall it be done, amen.

/closes the book of NI

This post changed my life.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 15:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Mosy!

Hmmm macaroni cheese. Omnomnom.

:( Nik, why do you assume I'm working with Jos?
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 15:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

I never did.

One time Josiah Poppycock claimed that you and he were here to reclaim the glory that was once NI...Flavin has it stored in the archives somewhere...

IIRC it came as a shock to you at the time and you seem to still be having trouble accepting it... lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-20 15:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
fat thick soft
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 15:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

udon
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 15:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
fat thick soft

tmi
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 15:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Big fat soft Egyptian Kings Noodles.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-20 15:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
I said "huge girth noodles I can barely handle omggggg yes"

now you did!

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-20 15:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

fat thick soft
I love you, Noodle-sama! \( `.∀´)/
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2014-05-20 15:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jos is trying to find a thick, fat Chinese noodle. /gigglesnort
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 15:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

I never did.

One time Josiah Poppycock claimed that you and he were here to reclaim the glory that was once NI...Flavin has it stored in the archives somewhere...

IIRC it came as a shock to you at the time and you seem to still be having trouble accepting it... lol
Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
misa and I force our way in, I don't think he plays with you guys on your 14 server or w/e?

Mainly I post in here because I didn't like what Ni had become. If I can at the very least encourage lurkers to appear and give this a shot then bingo.

But if you three made a "three amigos" thread or w/e your linkshell is called I probably wouldn't pester you three until you came in here. Because that's a deliberate attempt at just hanging the three of you etc
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 15:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fat thick soft
"huge girth noodles I can barely handle omggggg yes"
You seemed to have that qued up and ready to spit out... something you say often?

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-20 15:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh...I don't want to take the reigns from Dame. Someone else do it.

Speaking of old AHers, Spence had a cameo in my dream last night. I was walking out of my old elementary school, as an adult, and Spence was selling Boy Scout cookies outside of my school, as an adult.

I told him that Boy Scouts sell popcorn, and he asked me to keep him company at his booth. I responded with, "I have to go find my mom."

I don't always dream about FFXIAHers, but when I do...

Thank you, NyQuil!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-20 16:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ugh...I don't want to take the reigns from Dame. Someone else do it

TOO BAD.

you're it. all hail queen z.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-20 16:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, AnnaMolly Girlboy XXIII, Queen of Ni....

Nah, You're it, Zah.
First Page 2 3 ... 16663 16664 16665 ... 18549 18550 18551