user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-15 10:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

morning all.

idk wtf is going on.

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
not even a full page? ni, i am ashamed.

/playstheRLcard

whatever, you won't even answer my questions, I bite my thumb at you, sir.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 12:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So, ze hubby has enlightened me about the potential in the 'Watch Dogs' game. Seems like an interesting concept. Looks different at face value.

Intriguing.

EDIT: Bugger! Nausi posted a blog and might be venturing into Dino/Grenade/Garbage Truck territory today!

Gods be praised!
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-05-15 12:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Rear-ended on my way to work (while riding in a car, mind you). And another car got rear-ended while we sorted out the insurance. Delivery truck was 2 hours late. And all this because a standard rainstorm was in the skies.

How do people so consistently lose their ***when driving in damp but largely safe conditions?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-05-15 12:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
/rolls the dice

Come on! Dino/Grenade/Garbage Truck!!!

We could do a simple javascript game for this.
Code
var userChoice = prompt("Choose Dinosaur, Grenade or Garbage Truck?");
var computerChoice = Math.random();
if (computerChoice < 0.34) {
	computerChoice = "Dinosaur";
} else if(computerChoice <= 0.67) {
	computerChoice = "Grenade";
} else {
	computerChoice = "Garbage Truck";
} console.log("Computer: " + computerChoice);

var compare = function(choice1, choice2) {
 if (choice1 === choice2) {
     return "Tie!";}
 else if(choice1 === "Grenade") {
     if(choice2 === "Dinosaur"){
         return "Dinosaur wins";}
         else{
             return "Garbage Truck wins";}
 }
  else if(choice1 === "Dinosaur") {
      if(choice2 === "Garbage Truck"){
          return "Dinosaur wins";}
      else{
          return "Grenade wins";}
  }
   else if(choice1 === "Garbage Truck") {
       if(choice2 === "Grenade"){
           return "Grenade wins";}
       else{
           return "Dinosaur wins";}
       } 
};
  console.log(compare(userChoice, computerChoice));

Of course I probably botched the intended values of Dinosaur, Grenade and Garbage Truck with respect to Rock, Paper, and Scissors.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 12:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Rear-ended on my way to work (while riding in a car, mind you). And another car got rear-ended while we sorted out the insurance. Delivery truck was 2 hours late. And all this because a standard rainstorm was in the skies.

How do people so consistently lose their ***when driving in damp but largely safe conditions?

It's a mystery. You would think that the oil on the road's surface rising after showers would be common knowledge by now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-05-15 12:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You would think that the oil on the road's surface rising after showers would be common knowledge by now.

Surprisingly it's not. You would think otherwise after all this time that people would know that fresh rain equates to slippery roads due to oil residues on the surface mixing with water... but then again some people probably view it as science and scoff at it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 12:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
/rolls the dice

Come on! Dino/Grenade/Garbage Truck!!!

We could do a simple javascript game for this.

Of course I probably botched the intended values of Dinosaur, Grenade and Garbage Truck with respect to Rock, Paper, and Scissors.

Interesting.

By the way, you and your ilk are magicians! Just a wee bit of inspiration, and there it is.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-05-15 12:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I meant that people drive like even worse idiots than usual when there is weather present. That the roads are slick just makes it even more scary, but the real problem is that somehow the thought of rain or snow flips a switch marked "Accelerate like a NASCAR driver, brake at the last second, never use turn signals, and weave like your granny at a loom." Add this into the usual mix of texting, eating, drinking, jerking off, and whatever the hell else drivers do instead of MOTHERFUCKING DRIVING and it's a wonder I haven't yet been killed on my bicycle.

Incidentally, I was crammed so tightly into the backseat of the car that I was prepared for the collision (I knew it was coming based on how shitty the driver of the vehicle is and how shitty the rest of the people on the road are) and was barely even rattled. I certainly wasn't surprised.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-15 12:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
You would think that the oil on the road's surface rising after showers would be common knowledge by now.

Surprisingly it's not. You would think otherwise after all this time that people would know that fresh rain equates to slippery roads due to oil residues on the surface mixing with water... but then again some people probably view it as science and scoff at it.
SCIENCE?!?! What is this witch craft you speak of.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 12:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn! Would it be an *** move to reveal the game to Nausi in that Climate Change thread? The temptation...It's overwhelming.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-15 12:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yawn
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-15 12:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn! Would it be an *** move to reveal the game to Nausi in that Climate Change thread? The temptation...It's overwhelming.
It's already out there just let in find it's own way to life now...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 12:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
idk wtf is going on.

Did you eat the peyote already?

Because side effects may include; not knowing what the *** is going on... ask you doctor if peyote is right for you.

other symptoms may include dizziness, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, hallucinations, a wonderfully dreamy feeling of flying into the rainbow sunrise even though it's night time and pitch black out, meeting your spirit animal or animals, having deep conversations with inanimate objects and/or unconscious people, getting lost in the woods but not caring, waking up on top of a burned out campfire, sweating, talking in slow motion, drooling, blurred vision, bleeding feet (if you take your shoes off)

Remember the boy scout motto! Be prepared! Wear comfortable hiking boots and attire including a hat, wear cargo pants with fifty million pockets to loose all your things in, that will keep you busy for a couple of hours, a bottle of water in every pocket, a weeks worth of cigarettes, enough booze to "turn the movie off" when it gets boring or depressing, ten lighters, gum so you don't chew your own lips off, survival bars, flare gun, a gallon of lamp oil, rolaids, tums, pepto bismol, bug repellent, motrin, chap stick, glow sticks for waving around.

Hoppy Edit: an Ipod full of Frampton Comes Alive and other psychedelic warpytunes to groove on, jingly bells to warn animals of your presence.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 12:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you sure you want to give a flare gun, lamp oil, lighters, and bug repellent (assuming it's in a spray can) to someone on peyote in the woods?

Smokey the Bear might not be amused by the outcome.

Fire r purdy and such.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-15 13:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Did you eat the peyote already?

nah, I was up too late dicking around on stupid minecraft.

you should come join me & build youself an evil mountain top layer. you have a ps3? getting bored of mindgames yet? c'mon buddy...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-15 13:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you sure you want to give a flare gun, lamp oil, lighters, and bug repellent (assuming it's in a spray can) to someone on peyote in the woods?

it's a safety mechanism. that's how they find the shell of a man that's left, the park rangers come out to investigate the fire...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-15 13:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

it's a safety mechanism. that's how they find the shell of a man that's left, the park rangers come out to investigate the fire...
It's really a crap shoot if the guy is still alive at that point though it's come to be more likely that he is and that innocent family camping out in the woods was burned alive...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 13:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik forgot some stuff...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 13:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fire r purdy and such.

You can never have enough packs of cigarettes or lighters or alcohol, it just isn't possible.... if there is enough peyote smokey the bear will be leaning heavily on your shoulder and telling you drunken stories of stupid people all night..."and then this one time these kids put paint cans in the fire"

I have never done anything incredibly stupid on peyote, it's not as intensely disorienting as lsd but I always remind myself to never do anything while tripping that I wouldn't do sober and then if some one says "just jump down, it's not too far" I ask myself this important question "WOULD I BE DOING THIS IF I WAS SOBER" and if the answer is NO my answer to my antagonist is "you jump first, I will go call the ambulance"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-15 13:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

One of the benefits of being the sober guy is watching the idiots do these stupd things to themselves lol...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 13:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik forgot some stuff...

Mosin mentioned he would be making the journey with some native america type folks. None of the ones I have met... have been into frampton...but don't let that stop you from bringing a crappy little ipod with some tunes.... they are usually more into the spiritual journey kind of deal with a bonfire and maybe some drums and chanting.

I'm good. you guys go on without me. I have been there, done that, and came back without my tee shirt. I have a fricken menagerie of spirit animals I can call on if I need too... I'm considering opening my own zoo, I have my dream sword, I learned how to play a guitar, the ability of flight in the dream world and the ability to manipulate dreams... and oh yeah, inner peace...

I have a frequent traveler discount card at the imaginarium at this point I don't know what else there is left I could gain besides a sore back and a headache and I have both of those too.

I fought my way to the top of the tower and having been pursued to it's summit by legions of adversaries, howled my wolf cry and then lightningflash thunderclap every attacker has hid own personal wolf chewing on his crotch and eating his guts and as I watched the carnage I threw my arms back and laughed... then thanked my spirit wolf with a handful of bison jerky.... which brings us to the most important lesson....

Rule Number One!
never leave your sky palace without a zip lock baggy full of treats for your spirit animal!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-15 13:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fire r purdy and such.
Should come visit CA about now... we are just burning with excitement and fun!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 13:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone needs to catalog Nikisms.

If the wolf is your primary spirit animal, what are the rest in your menagerie? Please say this...

or this...

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 13:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

Fire r purdy and such.
Should come visit CA about now... we are just burning with excitement and fun!

Peyote trippers are the culprits!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 13:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

my spirit bear was all pfffft....show off to my spirit wolf... spirit bear had stood there the whole time the battle raged with his arms folded like he was bored... c'mon people we got the never ending forest to stomp through still....quit wasting time with these sissies!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 13:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Peyote trippers are the culprits!

the responsible ones go off to the dessert where there is less everything to burn down
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-15 13:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=208523333872813891131.0004c02beb4f2788337d0&ll=37.055177,-120.454102&spn=17.505593,18.720703&z=5&source=embed

:o
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-15 13:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus, Misa! Stay safe? I'm sure you're used to it though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-15 14:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

In way south of it so im in a safe area.
Sadly yea used to it.
Still not as bad as the fire in 2004 ish
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-15 14:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
:o

keep that ***away from laguna beach! my favorite taco stand is there!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16654 16655 16656 ... 18549 18550 18551