First Page 2 3 ... 16300 16301 16302 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-17 11:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
So... envision a couple that has decided to break up with each other and go their seperate ways because they just don't see it working out.. next scene... omg you're pregnant! well... I guess... Will you marry me?!? /yes /akward sigh

Do you think this couple will make it?

I would just hope for the bestfor all three involved. If it does work out then good, but if it doesn't, the only thing that matters is the kid has people that love him. The parents can move on and find someone new1 while still giving the kid a good life.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-17 11:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
You're right! We should buy an island.
You don't have an island yet? peasant! next you're going to tell me you only have one wife and no special compound to house your cult like army!

I had no need foran island til now.

My cult has blended in with the rest of the world. They are just waiting for the word torise up and strike.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 11:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So... envision a couple that has decided to break up with each other and go their seperate ways because they just don't see it working out.. next scene... omg you're pregnant! well... I guess... Will you marry me?!? /yes /akward sigh

Do you think this couple will make it?

Did you knock up somebody?

EDIT: If the couple has a stable foundation and are compatible beyond the superficial aspects, then yeah. I think people can set aside pettiness for the sake of their family, if they choose to do so and work for it.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Mennonites can't have sex out of wedlock, Z.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
So... envision a couple that has decided to break up with each other and go their seperate ways because they just don't see it working out.. next scene... omg you're pregnant! well... I guess... Will you marry me?!? /yes /akward sigh Do you think this couple will make it?
They wish...

Trying to decide if its worth it to convince a friend not to marry someone that drives em crazy or to just sit back and watch the chaos from my lawnchair as it unfolds...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 11:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get married simply because of a child I'd say. Work out an arrangement for both parents to see their child and move on. That marriage will be used as a weapon by both parties as soon as times get tough and that doesn't help anyone.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 11:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So... envision a couple that has decided to break up with each other and go their seperate ways because they just don't see it working out.. next scene... omg you're pregnant! well... I guess... Will you marry me?!? /yes /akward sigh Do you think this couple will make it?
They wish...

Trying to decide if its worth it to convince a friend not to marry someone that drives em crazy or to just sit back and watch the chaos from my lawnchair as it unfolds...

Well, what exactly drives him crazy? LOL!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

you won't convince him either way, so I'd recommend telling him how you feel so in 5 years you can say "geeee bud, that's too bad, but I told you so" or alternatively in 5 years he can be proud of himself because no one thought they would make it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you knock up somebody? EDIT: If the couple has a stable foundation and are compatible beyond the superficial aspects, then yeah. I think people can set aside pettiness for the sake of their family, if they chose to do so and work for it.
I figure if you couldn't make it past the whole lets have a relationship phase without making eachother crazy and breaking up then you're probably just gonna make that kids life miserable if you stick together... then I think to myself what business is it of mine...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 11:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes... I confuse mennonites with the amish. Not all mennonites but just a few.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Mennonites can't have sex out of wedlock, Z.
Yes... yes... but we can have as many wives as we like! I almost have one for every day of the year!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Sometimes... I confuse mennonites with the amish. Not all mennonites but just a few.
I love the Amish... they made my couch!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-12-17 11:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch the chaos and when it unfolds, give play-by-play commentary.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 11:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you knock up somebody? EDIT: If the couple has a stable foundation and are compatible beyond the superficial aspects, then yeah. I think people can set aside pettiness for the sake of their family, if they chose to do so and work for it.
I figure if you couldn't make it past the whole lets have a relationship phase without making eachother crazy and breaking up then you're probably just gonna make that kids life miserable if you stick together... then I think to myself what business is it of mine...

Okay...I overlooked that part. Shame on me. Then, why in the Hell are they having a kid?

EDIT: How many weeks is she in?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

a fact I have kept very quiet:

I was "dating" my wife for about a month when she got pregnant with our daughter. we totally lied to her family & said it was closer to 6 months than 3 weeks, lol.

so I am going to abstain from this topic, as my opinions my be colored.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 11:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Who in the turds is the artist behind your avis?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-17 11:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The test of a relationship isn't not having problems. It's how you work through the problems.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay...I overlooked that part. Shame on me. Then, why in the Hell are they having a kid? EDIT: How many weeks is she in?
Why? Did you sit down with your current fiance and be all like hey lets have a baby?!!!! Or ya know did it just kinda happen? lol... that and neither of them wants to vaccuum it out so yeah...

idk... I'd gues about 3 months...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

that and neither of them wants to vaccuum it out so yeah...

>.<

don't say that man....

>.<
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 11:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Who in the turds is the artist behind your avis?

These are by AJ Fosik

If I recall they're all made out of paper in some form of another.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 11:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

a fact I have kept very quiet:

I was "dating" my wife for about a month when she got pregnant with our daughter. we totally lied to her family & said it was closer to 6 months than 3 weeks, lol.

so I am going to abstain from this topic, as my opinions my be colored.

If it's any consolation, the lovebug and I started getting down and dirty after the death of my brother. I knew him for almost a decade before we got together, and had a crush on him when I was eighteen/nineteen, but was still with my high school sweetheart. Everything was rushed, which caused some anxiety on both ends.

I may not be the best to talk to about this either.

We're great as a combo if we allow each other to function as units when needed.

EDIT: ***' time to pregnancy: Somewhere between four and five months. :/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

that and neither of them wants to vaccuum it out so yeah...
>.< don't say that man.... >.<
It's not like I want em too or anything... I just figured that was part of Z's question...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

a fact I have kept very quiet: I was "dating" my wife for about a month when she got pregnant with our daughter. we totally lied to her family & said it was closer to 6 months than 3 weeks, lol. so I am going to abstain from this topic, as my opinions my be colored.
If it's any consolation, the lovebug and I started getting down and dirty after the death of my brother. I knew him for almost a decade before we got together, and had a crush on him when I was eighteen/nineteen, but was still with my high school sweetheart. Everything was rushed, which caused some anxiety on both ends. I may not be the best to talk to about this either. We're great as a combo if we allow each other to function as units when needed.
I stopped after reading this because I was to confused to process anything else...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right! We should buy an island.
You don't have an island yet? peasant! next you're going to tell me you only have one wife and no special compound to house your cult like army!
I had no need foran island til now. My cult has blended in with the rest of the world. They are just waiting for the word torise up and strike.
When does someone not have a need for an island? This is just a prepostorous statement!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything was rushed, which caused some anxiety on both ends.

huge understatement if I was to apply it to us up here...

I may not be the best to talk to about this now.

maybe we should be the ones talking to them!

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not like I want em too or anything... I just figured that was part of Z's question...

phrasing ....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

***' time? that's so crude for a lady... but you are a hoppy soo....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 11:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I was talking to someone from TX about Obamacare the other day...

aren't you mennonites just into letting god handle your healthcare?
Works out for me. God gave job. God gave doctors and pharmacists. God gave insurance I can buy. Thank you God.

This was during the shutdown. LOL!
I was in SD during that...I felt at home. Now at home, me and bro stay to one side of the colour spectrum while the others are own the other. D: I will always have my brother on my side!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 11:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

phrasing ....
Ahhh... my bad...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 11:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

that's so crude for a lady...

*** those stereotypes, ***!!!

but you are a hoppy soo....

a hoppy soo? is that Chinese slang for something???
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16300 16301 16302 ... 18549 18550 18551