First Page 2 3 ... 16264 16265 16266 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-22 13:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I had the sweetest asian lady as my surgeon. Kinda double-taked when I saw she graduated college before my parents were born in 1956. lol
You found your gilf huh? lol...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 13:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If u wanna here where I did *** up rather recently. I missed some cedar panels on a project. Donna end up costing 14k I did not have in budget....when I discovered it, I went to my boss and owned up to my blatant *** up. >_<
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 13:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
as we went over bid I screwed all up on while in agony.

ftfy
Actually we got project and its doing OK. Almost done at it. 17 story high end apt bldg. Budget tracking/projections look promising so far...

Oh my! It's a miracle!!! No slow-down because of the season?
No.....were so slammed for work were turning some work down.

We always have projects in the works this time of the year, but this is on the conception end. (*Invokes client* Got to get everything in at the last minute to at least plateau or exceed last year's expenditures!) It seems like the GCs' progress slows down because of the weather in the Winter.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-11-22 13:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I had the sweetest asian lady as my surgeon. Kinda double-taked when I saw she graduated college before my parents were born in 1956. lol
You found your gilf huh? lol...

I did. Soooo adorable till she drugged me up and started with the drills and bleach.

Hot.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 13:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy
Actually we got project and its doing OK. Almost done at it. 17 story high end apt bldg. Budget tracking/projections look promising so far...

We always have projects in the works this time of the year, but this is on the conception end. (*Invokes client* Got to get everything in at the last minute to at least plateau or exceed last year's expenditures!) It seems like the GCs' progress slows down because of the weather in the Winter.
Hard to dig frozen dirt out and pour and cure concrete. It can be done. Just not as good. We will be topping/finishing projects end of winter and other projects on books will be ramping up for our work. Were only carpenters so we can be flexible.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 13:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This has been confusing me for almost a week now. I have to double-check. LOL!

Wait! Is that Sparth? Yep. Sparth.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-11-22 13:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I got bored of my last avatar so I took this awesome Link portrait that perfectly sums up how I look when I'm browsing AH. XD
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 13:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I got bored of my last avatar so I took this awesome Link portrait that perfectly sums up how I look when I'm browsing AH. XD

I thought that might be the subtle joke.

ftfy

Hard to dig frozen dirt out and pour and cure concrete. It can be done. Just not as good. We will be topping/finishing projects end of winter and other projects on books will be ramping up for our work. Were only carpenters so we can be flexible.

Blurgh! I still need to get in touch with some of our Millwork usuals to see who can cut me a deal on the new house.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 13:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

U want just material? Installer? Cabinets?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 13:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

U want just material? Installer? Cabinets?

The cabinetry. It's still from the late 1970's. LOL! I'm not even thinking about this until the new year. Between closing and the holidays, I don't want to overwhelm myself and blow a gasket.

AHHH!!! MOSIN! I forgot to mention you need to skin the cucumber with a potato peeler too! Don't leave the skin on!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-22 14:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If u wanna here where I did *** up rather recently. I missed some cedar panels on a project. Donna end up costing 14k I did not have in budget....when I discovered it, I went to my boss and owned up to my blatant *** up. >_<

/comfort

I missed 4,500 dollars worth of boiler venting too.

/shootsself
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 14:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The cabinetry.
boxes/frames prolly still ok. Depending on what you would like, refacing them (new doors) and maybe some new top might be best way to go. And for a good affordable countertop to replace a PLAM one, try Cultured marble, I think? I can ask boss again in few weeks. He's got it at home and brags when he scratches the top, it sands out easily.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 14:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
/tips hat ouch
The worst *** up I did cost the company like 50k but owning up and having the provincial government press charges on me instead of them removed like 10k more fines for them so they kept me around lol
/pats solemnly on back.

Btw, tooth out ; ; /goes to Mos' recovery ward

/comfort

I missed 4,500 dollars worth of boiler venting too.

/shootsself
Ouch.....

Man....it was very much my mistake that I missed this cedar. I didn't even see that page where I had missed, during my bid time. I found it and was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" double checked everything, got new footages, so I could tell my boss how much was lost when I fessed up.

Good news, is I saved about 8k in getting corner guards cheaper than my budget at another project, so Boss will transfer the savings I earned to try to offset the loss.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-22 14:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

AHHH!!! MOSIN! I forgot to mention you need to skin the cucumber with a potato peeler too! Don't leave the skin on!

WHAT?!?!? JESUS NOW HE"S ALL FULL OF CUCUMBER SKINS!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME A NEW BABY!!!!

>:O

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 14:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

WHAT?!?!? JESUS NOW HE"S ALL FULL OF CUCUMBER SKINS!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME A NEW BABY!!!!

LMAO..... any net at home yet?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-22 14:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

/goes to Mos' recovery ward

niko took the chloroform with him. you're sol.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 14:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

/goes to Mos' recovery ward

niko took the chloroform with him. you're sol.
I still have my opioides...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 14:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The cabinetry.
boxes/frames prolly still ok. Depending on what you would like, refacing them (new doors) and maybe some new top might be best way to go. And for a good affordable countertop to replace a PLAM one, try Cultured marble, I think? I can ask boss again in few weeks. He's got it at home and brags when he scratches the top, it sands out easily.

Ehhh...I don't want to reface. I'd rather just gut the entire thing and have something I won't want to change in the following fifteen to twenty years.

There's still aluminium windows and sliding glass doors, so that's all going to be replaced. We're also thinking about adding accordion doors.

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-22 14:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty house
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 14:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
pretty house
Aye. Found of the faux open rafters.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 14:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah! I was like, "Oh crap! I'll be the one responsible Mos's sweetman chokes on a cucumber skin! AHHH!!!!!"

LOL! Poor Mos! I bet he's caught on to the mommy's blanket doesn't mean mommy's there factor. Damn their increasingly clear eyesight!

Lukas can't be fooled now. Even when I come back from a ahhhineedtogetawayforasecond, spazzy grocery run, I don't even have to say a word when I step in the door. He knows I'm there, and squawks and screeches at me from the bouncy. I'm told that he's perfectly content while I'm gone. I think I've already spoiled my son. :/
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 14:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
pretty house

Not mine. Just an example of the exterior doors I want.

EDIT: Teal interior/white exterior.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-22 14:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I've already spoiled my son. :/

that's what you're supposed to be doing now. at 2-3 you'll have to buck up a bit & be a disciplinarian, but they wouldn't understand anything now anyway, so might as well make it as comfortable as possible, right?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 15:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Magnus! Say that thou didst forsake me for some fault and I will comment upon that offense! D:
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 15:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

that's what you're supposed to be doing now. at 2-3 you'll have to buck up a bit & be a disciplinarian, but they wouldn't understand anything now anyway, so might as well make it as comfortable as possible, right?

I don't want to be the mean one. :(

LOL!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 15:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL!
Mothers are, because their love is unconditional and he will still be safe with you. =)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-22 15:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I might be slightly misogynistic or something, but it really is far easier to discipline the same gender as you are. I hadn't thought about it really until my son has been around, & I already have no problem chastising him. however, upon following this thought process through a moment I realized I am way easier on the girls than their mother is. idk if there's been a study on this crazy nonsense I'm sputtering, but I'd be interested to see one if there was.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-22 15:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I might be slightly misogynistic or something, but it really is far easier to discipline the same gender as you are. I hadn't thought about it really until my son has been around, & I already have no problem chastising him. however, upon following this thought process through a moment I realized I am way easier on the girls than their mother is. idk if there's been a study on this crazy nonsense I'm sputtering, but I'd be interested to see one if there was.

I don't think that's misogynistic. It just seems natural in my experience. Daddy's girl/Mama's boy might be more socially ingrained? IDK. I find my son, nephew, God son, and friends' sons more amusing and fun than my God daughter or friends' daughters for some off reason.

EDIT: Shut up, Freud!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-22 15:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My mother was the one that kept us in line mostly, but father was not hesitant to help her out with the boys and keep us in line too. With my sister however....he tried staying away from disciplining her. /shrug
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16264 16265 16266 ... 18549 18550 18551