FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16243 16244 16245 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 12:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, a few people tried to steer it back to sports, but it is AH after all. Can't complain if the discussion is only about the shitter or the showers.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-13 12:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I need your help Ni... I saw a picture posted somewhere on this site within the last week or so... It was a short comic strip in which it showed a tank in that funky museum type armor and an npc chat saying he could see the emotion on his face or something like that then it cut to a drawing of the shocked armor lol... I can't find it though!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-13 13:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I need your help Ni... I saw a picture posted somewhere on this site within the last week or so... It was a short comic strip in which it showed a tank in that funky museum type armor and an npc chat saying he could see the motion on his face or something like that then it cut to a drawing of the shocked armor lol... I can't find it though!

well idk what to tell ya buddy... it seems PARKER is still only semiconscious after setting off the Halon fire suppression system while running terminal experiments with the microwave and some old cds...

/looks at the debris

meh nobody liked the f*cking eagles anyways....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 13:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh! To afternoon coffee or not to afternoon coffee?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-13 13:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ugh! To afternoon coffee or not to afternoon coffee?
Do it, join us!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 13:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes AH makes me think that somewhere around the late 80's or early 90's kids were beginning to be coddled a lot more. Then again, I don't know if that's the right conclusion, seeing as though this is the only place where I interact with people five to ten years my junior.

I like our Ni hidy-hole.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-13 13:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes AH makes me think that somewhere around the late 80's or early 90's kids were beginning to be coddled a lot more. Then again, I don't know if that's the right conclusion, seeing as though this is the only place where I interact with people five to ten years my junior.

I like our Ni hidy-hole.
The generation after us, worries me for the future of humanity. I pray they don't breed in mass quantities! >_<

You get the coffee?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 13:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

I like our Ni hidy-hole.
The generation after us, worries me for the future of humanity. I pray they don't breed in mass quantities! >_<

You get the coffee?

Do you feel old for typing that? I did for the previous! LOL!

YES!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-13 13:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Life can be explained by the bell curve...

In any case it's like its always been... each previous generation always has some gripe with the newer generation as they shake their broom sticks and tell em to turn down that rock and roll music!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-13 13:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Life can be explained by the bell curve...

In any case it's like its always been... each previous generation always has some gripe with the newer generation as they shake their broom sticks and tell em to turn down that rock and roll music!
LOL I wish it was as easy a thing like what they call music. But oh well, I will just live in a secluded plains area holed up on my beef ranch, happy and them happy destroying the world I left behind.

Do you feel old for typing that? I did for the previous! LOL!
No, not for typig it, but yes cause I always feel it now. D:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-13 14:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you really understood what I was saying... basically the previous generation said the same thing about your generation... now you're in the same position doing it to them... Just easier to focus on the bad because the idiots are the ones out there making the loudest noise and the internet makes it easy to see...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-13 14:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you really understood what I was saying... basically the previous generation said the same thing about your generation... now you're in the same position doing it to them... Just easier to focus on the bad because the idiots are the ones out there making the loudest noise and the internet makes it easy to see...
I did get it, I was just enjoying the comical music part emphasized, since, I recall older generation not liking music of mine/ours and now it is my turn to not like it. /shrug. Point of being secluded was to not see them, not like I can change them, so why bother them and interfere with their lives, they won't interfere with mine, and we all can be happy, well, more happy than either of us trying to make the other understand and/or change. XD

Tho Beiber...someone, take him down already...

Ohhhh and yes, internet does make it much easier to see XD
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 14:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

afternoon coffee? I'm in.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-13 14:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ND White supremacist shocked to find out not 100% white
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-13 15:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want all the generations that have come after mine to die a most undignified and painful death...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-11-13 15:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I just want all the generations that have come after mine to die a most undignified and painful death...

YouTube Video Placeholder

work to put them back in the food chain.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-11-13 15:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay! My two new books got here today!
Year Zero and Ender's Shadow!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 15:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmm...The slight twinge in the temples before a caffeine headache.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 15:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't have encouraged your wonton caffeine intake, had I known you were a delicate flower.

buck up, champ.

:D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-11-13 15:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm riht there with you. Left my wllet at home and had to skip my pick me up. Sitting here with the onset knowing if idont drink something when i get home i'll be spending the evening in agony.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 15:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I wouldn't have encouraged your wonton caffeine intake, had I known you were a delicate flower.

buck up, champ.

:D

LOL! They happen periodically. :/

/salutes
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 15:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

/comfort

carry on.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 16:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

NVM.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-11-13 16:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I had this really long response to KN for P&R but I did the old cut, and refresh and then saw kara's question and then copied and pasted the urls for articles relating to her question...and was all like arrrgh but then was like f'it it wasn't that important if you felt like addressing this first.....

But in that one post where he does an alphabetized list. C) is probably the most telling of his personal view of himself projected onto me.

But hey I didn't know I press the report button when I lose debates with KN. I didn't even know I lost debates with KN! Anyhow. I'm an ***.

But with regards to sports. In my experience with Judo, when we were in Japan you would have elite level women able to compete with elite level men of the same weight class. The marital art itself relies on physics and center of gravity which favors women over men. Since a mans center of gravity is in the upper body and a womans center of gravity is in the hips. So technically speaking transgendered
wouldn't have much of an issue outside of personal pet peeves of individual competitors.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 16:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

NVM.

oui?

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I'm an ***.

O well! worse things you could be...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-13 16:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

My head started to hurt...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 16:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

***! Niko's zapping our brains one by one with a laser mounted on an evil satellite!

/runsforhistinfoilhat
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-13 16:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't Nik this time...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-13 16:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I had this really long response to KN for P&R but I did the old cut, and refresh and then saw kara's question and then copied and pasted the urls for articles relating to her question...and was all like arrrgh but then was like f'it it wasn't that important if you felt like addressing this first.....

But in that one post where he does an alphabetized list. C) is probably the most telling of his personal view of himself projected onto me.

But hey I didn't know I press the report button when I lose debates with KN. I didn't even know I lost debates with KN! Anyhow. I'm an ***.

But with regards to sports. In my experience with Judo, when we were in Japan you would have elite level women able to compete with elite level men of the same weight class. The marital art itself relies on physics and center of gravity which favors women over men. Since a mans center of gravity is in the upper body and a womans center of gravity is in the hips. So technically speaking transgendered
wouldn't have much of an issue outside of personal pet peeves of individual competitors.

Yeah! You find out real quick to stay low! LOL! Even when play-fighting too.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-13 16:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

damn you two & your ambiguous statements.

>.<
First Page 2 3 ... 16243 16244 16245 ... 18549 18550 18551