Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Siren.Flavin said: »
No move to Exodus but to Hyperion!?!? eh... probably a good call since I'm the only one that has time or seems to not have lost interest yet lol...
Mos isn't on? Sorry. I've been a little preoccupied. I was thinking of jumping on tonight, but how many times have I said that and went comatose after getting Lukas down?
He still plays a bit... but not as much...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-28 13:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm the same way when i wake up.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-28 13:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

No move to Exodus but to Hyperion!?!? eh... probably a good call since I'm the only one that has time or seems to not have lost interest yet lol...

none of the legacy server players could move off legacy, something about SE didn't want legacy gil impacting non legacy servers economies or something....

and hyperion had the most linkshell members actively playing on it in the first place and that is probably where we would have gone if we had been allowed from the start.
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-10-28 13:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
xiv just isn't as good as xi. plus, everyone is older and not as interested in building up their second life.
Reading this made me feel really old. ._.;
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 13:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
none of the legacy server players could move off legacy, something about SE didn't want legacy gil impacting non legacy servers economies or something.... and hyperion had the most linkshell members actively playing on it in the first place and that is probably where we would have gone if we had been allowed from the start.
Fairy is legacy?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-28 14:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

none of the legacy server players could move off legacy, something about SE didn't want legacy gil impacting non legacy servers economies or something.... and hyperion had the most linkshell members actively playing on it in the first place and that is probably where we would have gone if we had been allowed from the start.
Fairy is legacy?

no hyperion is, most of the people on our 11 linkshell were/are now on hyperion on 14
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 14:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy is legacy?
no hyperion is, most of the people on our 11 linkshell were/are now on hyperion on 14
ahhhh! well hopefully the game lasts ya beyond the post 50 grind lol... I personally have no idea when any kind of update is coming for XIV but I wanna buy a new house!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-28 14:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ahhhh! well hopefully the game lasts ya beyond the post 50 grind lol... I personally have no idea when any kind of update is coming for XIV but I wanna buy a new house!

buy a new house? in the real world?
[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2013-10-28 14:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy is legacy?

Did Trabia become Hyperion? I was the leader of the original FFXIAHLS on Trabia but I didn't have the computer necessary to run the game so I kind of left everyone without a leader, no idea what happened to that LS.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-10-28 14:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-28 14:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said: »
Did Trabia become Hyperion? I was the leader of the original FFXIAHLS on Trabia but I didn't have the computer necessary to run the game so I kind of left everyone without a leader, no idea what happened to that LS.

Trabia was a windows beta test server for 1.0 I think. Several of the original seventeen weren't capable of handling 2.0 and got ***canned. Idk what happened to the players on those servers sorry.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 14:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

buy a new house? in the real world?
Nah I'm done with that nonsense for now... shits a pain in the ***... and watching all that money vanish... so hurty...

I was told that they would be making homes available for purchase for FC's... I have no personal confirmation on that or anything though lol...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 16:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... the should I come back thread got nuked!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-10-28 16:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Are the political/religious threads no longer allowed to be main?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-28 16:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
well a new one hasn't popped up in a bit since niks thread... but cat mod was insta demaining any P&R thread... idk if they still do or not but chances are yes...
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-10-29 05:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea how the people in the Fitness topic can do it.

Call me crazy but I'd rather eat food I like than have a six pack.
 Fenrir.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2013-10-29 05:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Evening, Stikle.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-10-29 06:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wello there Tree beard.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 08:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 08:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 08:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
well a new one hasn't popped up in a bit since niks thread... but cat mod was insta demaining any P&R thread... idk if they still do or not but chances are yes...

Mmmm...Trying to think of a test article. Totally forgot what I read last night. I need to start sending them to myself so I don't forget in the morning.

I always think to myself, "Jee! This would make an okay thread. Meets my criteria of not being able to get out of hand on the first page," but I always end up blanking in the morning, too busy, disinterested in the likes of P&R in general (because just when I think things aren't that bad in a thread, it takes a tailspin), or the time has passed.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 08:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... would be interesting to see... but from what I gather they actively talk about the P&R threads so who knows... I still can't believe that they get hundreds of reports daily from such a small community... that ***just seems HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... Are there that many problems with the site or just the community being butthurt over what someone else said? Hundreds? Really?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 08:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... would be interesting to see... but from what I gather they actively talk about the P&R threads so who knows... I still can't believe that they get hundreds of reports daily from such a small community... that ***just seems HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... Are there that many problems with the site or just the community being butthurt over what someone else said? Hundreds? Really?

What?!? Really? How do you know this? Hundreds? And yeah! I totally agree that is silly!

I thought FFXIAH was pretty tame now! I know most of us in P&R are relatively the same age too. Are complaints coming from P&R?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-10-29 08:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no place in this world for politics and religion. Mhmmm.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-29 08:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Previously P&R threads were demained on sight, after several requests that rule was tweaked, they are now demained when they get out of hand, usually 2-3 pages. Nothing is "auto-demained" as some have assumed.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 08:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
What?!? Really? How do you know this? Hundreds? And yeah! I totally agree that is silly! I thought FFXIAH was pretty tame now! I know most of us in P&R are relatively the same age too. Are complaints coming from P&R?
I wouldn't say I know... this is just the stuff that Kalila was saying in that should I come back thread before it got nuked... seems ridiculous...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 08:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Previously P&R threads were demained on sight, after several requests that rule was tweaked, they are now demained when they get out of hand, usually 2-3 pages. Nothing is "auto-demained" as some have assumed.
It wasn't an assumption... Catmod literally came out in the threads and specifically said he demained them from the get go so he didn't have to worry about them lol...

Thanks for the clarification though...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-29 08:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
There's no place in this world for politics and religion. Mhmmm.

Hola, amigo!

Mmmm...It probably be a better place if these two didn't dominate certain crucial aspects of life.
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-10-29 08:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people just like to overreact and exaggerate. :<
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-29 08:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha Belmont said: »
Some people just like to overreact and exaggerate. :<
I must say I do love to over react... but I mean I've never hit the report button the entire time I've been here lol...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16208 16209 16210 ... 18549 18550 18551