First Page 2 3 ... 16179 16180 16181 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 14:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
It is really funny when someone from california does a set of plans for around here. then owners get all pissed off about why ***is over budget, & you just want to choke everyone involved, because it's so painfully obivious that all this seimic restraints, bracing, ect. is blowin' prices up & the last earthquake we had might've confused some dogs & cows in the 40's at a whomping 4.1 on the rictor scale or some such nonsense. so then we get to do it all over agian - the seismic stuff, then do the job and argue after the fact about if things are 'needed'.

idk wtf.

I'd say stay in your comfort zone & turn into a cat burgler at night to fulfill that need for mental exercises.

(take my advice) (it's good)

Same. There's been seismic activity here in the past five or so years (/clears throat FRACKING), but nothing worth making any accommodations for.

I've never had to experience someone from CA putting their two cents in on any projects so far.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-02 14:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

chase them off, waving your scale like a mad woman.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 14:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

chase them off, waving your scale like a mad woman.

I think I've already regaled you with the story of our runaway bride sub from CA? That's my experience with CA goobers so far. I was not impressed by the owner's antics.

I can't help but think of this...

Except his trail ended in Louisiana.

I'm not going to base my opinion of CA ARCHs or SEs on an experience with a nightmare sub though.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-02 14:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I think I've already regaled you with the story of our runaway bride sub from CA?

yeah, that's pretty good though.

I need more caffiene over here.

I'm not going to base my opinion of CA ARCHs or SEs on an experience with a nightmare sub though.

I am!

I am petty, & vengeful.

lol, nah, idk.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-02 15:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Listening to just the worst music today. (lol swype put that as wurstb music. Dunno why but it made me laugh.)
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 15:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Listening to just the worst music today. (lol swype put that as wurstb music. Dunno why but it made me laugh.)

It can't be that bad. I've had something stuck in my head since watching 'This Is the End' last night...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-02 15:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. Well it isn't that bad. It's this fat white rapper named haystak. He's from the same town as me. Only had one song that got kinda big. Car full of white boys was the name with great lines such as, the awful waffle was packed, but i ain't going to Krystal. I'll be dammed if i gotta go and eat with a pistol.".

Oh, the wigger years.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-02 15:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw if you're not red neck enough to know, the awful waffle is waffle house, and Krystal is a southern version of white castle.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 15:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. Well it isn't that bad. It's this fat white rapper named haystak. He's from the same town as me. Only had one song that got kinda big. Car full of white boys was the name with great lines such as, the awful waffle was packed, but i ain't going to Krystal. I'll be dammed if i gotta go and eat with a pistol.".

Oh, the wigger years.

What? Sounds like Bubba Sparks! Remember him?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-02 15:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It's basically the same guy, but lesser known, fatter, more country. If you ever saw the movie hustle and flow, he was the dj at the strip club.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 15:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It's basically the same guy, but lesser known, fatter, more country. If you ever saw the movie hustle and flow, he was the dj at the strip club.

I don't remember much about that movie.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-02 16:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember much about that movie.

I actually liked it, but you're probably better off.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-02 16:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

the conversation I just had...

person: "my friend used to work at a secret government base."

me: "If they worked at a secret government base then why is she telling you about it?"

Person: "well she doesn't work there anymore."

Me: "since when did quitting your job relieve someone of keeping the location of a secret government site and it secrets not a secret anymore?"

Person: "because she doesn't work there anymore! plus she got out of there because they were working with ebola to..."

Me: "I'm just going to stop you right there..."
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-02 16:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

In any case are we all going to fairy now or are we kidnapping Nik and his family?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-02 16:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
In any case are we all going to fairy now or are we kidnapping Nik and his family?

Ugh! I want to stay put!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-02 17:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh! I want to stay put!

same.

kidnapping it is.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-03 08:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning!

Fall is here, as indicated by the sniffles.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 08:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I passed out super early yesterday... so tired that I decided that I was too lazy to make it to the bed and the couch was good enough for the night lol... forgot to turn off the game... woke up and I was booted off already and I logged in to put myself in a sanctuary for the night and I was dead lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-03 09:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It feels good, doesn't it? Sleeping early, not the non-death death.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-03 09:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how the instance fights keep getting easier until you beat them... I was at first under the impression that my strategy and game play was improving.. Until someone pointed it out to me...

I didn't realize the game figured out I was an idiot and adjusted itself accordingly. Hurray for science!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 09:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I like how the instance fights keep getting easier until you beat them... I was at first under the impression that my strategy and game play was improving.. Until someone pointed it out to me... I didn't realize the game figured out I was an idiot and adjusted itself accordingly. Hurray for science!
The one's that are solo fights for story/job mission?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 09:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say this... some of the boss fights that you progress through with the duty finder require people to be on the up and up for the fight... unless your a tank many of the moves can start to one shot you and a lot of people just don't like to get out of the way lol... Casting a healing spell? Don't man... because it will be your last if you don't move your *** lol... if you don't have a regular group it takes some time to get used to the fights and by the time everyone is people have already raged and bailed or the time has run out lol...

One guy was being such an *** to our whm on a chimera dungeon run the other day that he decided to give up on whm all together and become a dps lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-03 09:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

URGH! So behind. I should play tonight.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 09:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

URGH! So behind. I should play tonight.
You should be close enough to be able to do the first set of dungeons... you got paco and me to help fill some roles too... and your arhcer or thurm is high enough...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-03 09:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say this... some of the boss fights that you progress through with the duty finder require people to be on the up and up for the fight...

I sure hope so, because easy mode has chimi on the fence on this one....

-.-

gonna be pissy if Ihave to pay for 2 accounts, just to keep him engaged.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 09:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I just like to run around wearing my monicle like a sir...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-03 09:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I will say this... some of the boss fights that you progress through with the duty finder require people to be on the up and up for the fight...
I sure hope so, because easy mode has chimi on the fence on this one.... -.- gonna be pissy if Ihave to pay for 2 accounts, just to keep him engaged.
first fight that I thought was really difficult like that was chimera... Some people have a tough time on titan...

but man Garuda was the worst so far lol... it took me like 6 groups and 30 attempts before I finally got that win lol... but the story line solo part of the game really is pretty easy, as WAR at least... Idk how it would differ for other classes...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-03 09:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The one's that are solo fights for story/job mission?

Yes the story line solo fights keep getting easier until you beat them.

If you suck as bad as I do you will eventually notice your health bar going up at the start of the fight. It says something like "The ether of Something has increased your powers!"
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-10-03 09:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

game really is pretty easy
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-03 09:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I sure hope so, because easy mode has chimi on the fence on this one....

-.-

gonna be pissy if Ihave to pay for 2 accounts, just to keep him engaged.

I just want to get past the part where I'm chasing quests and whatever the equivalent to a rift is called. Some of the complaints about XIV are founded though (the monotony at the beginning at least).

I need more coffee and maybe more tissues. I feel braindead today.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16179 16180 16181 ... 18549 18550 18551