[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-13 17:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuts to you, McGillicuddy! I would have loved it!
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-09-14 12:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh shower and work soon, then tomorrow is the OK State Fair!

Gonna be amazing, still want to try all bacon related items.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-16 08:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

/yawn

Morning!

Stayed up past my bedtime. Dragging butt this morning. So worth it though!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 08:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yeah I was up even later... Dag asked me a question and I thought it was Mos and I was all like ok I''ll help and then Mos logged off and I was like ummm ok lol... and then like 30 minutes later dag is like I finally found it... I felt so stupid lol...

You getting the hang of the controls now?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-16 08:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

what I learned so far....

PARKER Edit:
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-16 08:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

EAK! I hope you're not feeling too off today. How much later did you stay up?

Yeah! It was much better when the muscle memory started kicking in a tad. I definitely need to get a keyboard though. That was probably the most frustrating. I didn't even think about it until it donned on me, "Oh yeah! This isn't single-player. I need to actually be quick on the draw with communication!" Playing on the PS instead of PC isn't too bad.

The gil sellers though. I think I spent a little too much time trying to b-list them in the beginning. Being inundated with that spam was annoying.

I need to set it where randoms aren't a factor, like Nik suggested, for the time being. I forgot if XIV is like Rift where you need to create a different character if you want to tinker with another job. Weren't you two goofing off with Thurma while we were smacking stuff around? Can I pick up archer on that char when I get to the town that's the archer hub, or do I need to make another?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-16 08:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Yeah! It feels Rifty. I didn't realize that you get EXP for simply finding new areas. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-16 09:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Can I pick up archer on that char
archer kicks *** and doesn't use arrows! you need to advance to a certain point in the story to unlock travel between cities
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER Edit:
lol... true... but hey man they got to find a way to get your first job to 50 without having to exp too much lol...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

EAK! I hope you're not feeling too off today. How much later did you stay up? Yeah! It was much better when the muscle memory started kicking in a tad. I definitely need to get a keyboard though. That was probably the most frustrating. I didn't even think about it until it donned on me, "Oh yeah! This isn't single-player. I need to actually be quick on the draw with communication!" Playing on the PS instead of PC isn't too bad. The gil sellers though. I think I spent a little too much time trying to b-list them in the beginning. Being inundated with that spam was annoying. I need to set it where randoms aren't a factor, like Nik suggested, for the time being. I forgot if XIV is like Rift where you need to create a different character if you want to tinker with another job. Weren't you two goofing off with Thurma while we were smacking stuff around? Can I pick up archer on that char when I get to the town that's the archer hub, or do I need to make another?
lol yeah you definitely need a keyboard of some sort... and like Nik suggest earlier for the blacklisting minigame just click on the gilsellers name send a tell then copy past into the blacklist...

you can join any guild you want on your one character... you first have to get to level 10 and do your lv 10 guild mission first though before they let you change guilds and you keep the progress you have so no need for a nother character... you won't be able to get archer til you get to Gridania though so either an airship ride or a dangerous journey on foot lol...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-16 09:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
lol... true... but hey man they got to find a way to get your first job to 50 without having to exp too much lol...

lol I see people getting dragged through already and I'm thinking to myself...should I write those names down to avoid later or will they be gone in a month?

well.... at least they will have the follow command down pat by the time they hit 50.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah! It feels Rifty. I didn't realize that you get EXP for simply finding new areas. :/
and bonus exp for completing the map!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I see people getting dragged through already and I'm thinking to myself...should I write those names down to avoid later or will they be gone in a month? well.... at least they will have the follow command down pat by the time they hit 50.
What job did you pick up?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

DangerZone won out as the LS name...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-16 09:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I picked conj so I would be sure to start in the same city as my wife and we could figure out quests together... then we grabbed archer when we got past the level 10 quest... we will probably try all the jobs... it's easy enough and you need certain combos to unlock other jobs later.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I kinda want to start up a free company but they also look like quite a bit of work...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I picked conj so I would be sure to start in the same city as my wife and we could figure out quests together... then we grabbed archer when we got past the level 10 quest... we will probably try all the jobs... it's easy enough and you need certain combos to unlock other jobs later.
Nice... Conjurers are in high demand too... I should have saved the city quests to help lv it... only got to 6 before I went back to Marauder... but atm I've been spreading the love around enough to all kinds of jobs though I'm getting Marauder to 30 for War already got Glad past 15...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-16 09:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

morning all.

you dofus flav, I said I was going to sleep like 4 times because I *** up my chat log & couldn't see what I was typing! lol.

there's a huge easy factor to this one, I agree wholeheartedly. however I was thinking about it, & I don't know how much time I have these days for bad wiki's and running around for 7 hours to finds one NPC anyway, so praying that is doesn't get dull fast, but fo now I'm ok with this aspect.

also, mf'ing airquotes.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-16 09:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

(no Niko & his wife is our only failing as a ls atm)
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I know man I saw that but for whatever reason I saw you as saying that too then I was like oh he changed his mind then again and idk dag and I agreed I would say that it was late lol... Gonna help him with the dungeons tonight prob..

I think it wears off a bit and the grind picks up as you start to level other jobs...

lol I love the air quotes man!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-16 09:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
(no Niko & his wife is our only failing as a ls atm)
I know right? We need them! What can we do to lure you away Niko?!?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-16 09:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yeah you definitely need a keyboard of some sort... and like Nik suggest earlier for the blacklisting minigame just click on the gilsellers name send a tell then copy past into the blacklist...

you can join any guild you want on your one character... you first have to get to level 10 and do your lv 10 guild mission first though before they let you change guilds and you keep the progress you have so no need for a nother character... you won't be able to get archer til you get to Gridania though so either an airship ride or a dangerous journey on foot lol...

I thought that was the case, but I wasn't quite sure. I decided to take the Mosin Mantra, and just say, "*** it!" to researching every minute detail. I think I'll just trial and error it this round.

Yeah...I almost picked Archer, but decided to start off in the same town as you all just in case.

How do people always convince me to start start in the in Bastok equivalent?!? I started in Bastok on my first character way back in 2004 since the BF and RL buddies twisted my arm. I wanted Sandy, but...Oh well!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-16 09:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hope chimi can stay logged in long enough to give it a fair shake >.<
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-16 09:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh oh oh! Totally forgot to ask last night, but what's the significance of the "astrology" business that you pick for your char in the beginning?

Since I took the Mos Mantra, I just went with the month of the fire goddess one.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-16 09:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I kinda want to start up a free company but they also look like quite a bit of work...

LOL not me...
and I think we will drop the one picked up when we started and skip it altogether until we get settled... based on the assumption that nobody is going to help you without expecting something in return. aint nobdy got time for that.youtube

Conjurers are in high demand...

They can all suck it. I fight for me!!! ivandrago.jpg
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16147 16148 16149 ... 18549 18550 18551