First Page 2 3 ... 15747 15748 15749 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-01-07 15:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
sounds like a sweet plan on paper, in practice however, you get a shitload of pictures of kids taking pictures of other kids taking pictures, the floor, ect. a lot of bad photos. if you're unlucky enough to have pics leftover by the time the adults are drunk, god have mercy on your soul.

Kids weren't at the reception at the one where one of my friends did this, but yeah...Once the guests got three sheets to the wind, there were a lot of penis shots. LOL!

I take it you and your wife did this? LOL!

There was a photo booth at one, but they paid out the *** for that wedding. It was fun though!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-01-07 15:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
So I put in my two week notice because me and two other people are the only ones that really do their jobs.

My Manager has called me two times today begging me to not quit. loldafaq

Well, it's comforting to know that your boss thinks of you so highly! Laziness does mess with morale though.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-01-07 16:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea it is, but at the same time they shouldn't have ***on me like they did.

Like I'd run out of time after literally doing two other peoples work and they'd ***.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-01-07 16:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they *** at the people that didn't do the extra work you were doing?
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-01-07 16:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No. We had a "meeting" about some stuff, but if you don't directly tell the people who do nothing to do something they wont care.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-01-07 16:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I just don't get why they'd take the time to *** at you for doing what you were supposed to be doing then more and just leave the people alone that were doing nothing... Unless did you not finish your work first? even still seems odd that they only go after one and expecially the one they want to stay with the company?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-01-07 16:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Manager seems like he/she wants to save *** by keeping you around because if you do bail the likelihood of everything going to ***winding up in their own termination seems high.

No idea why the manager hasn't called in the lazy workers though. They friends or something? Connections in play? Manager is passive-aggressive?
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-01-07 17:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Manager seems like he/she wants to save *** by keeping you around because if you do bail the likelihood of everything going to ***winding up in their own termination seems high. No idea why the manager hasn't called in the lazy workers though. They friends or something? Connections in play? Manager is passive-aggressive?

I'd be curious as to this as well, I have fired the 2 lazy guys in this scenerio. I knew enough to know I valued the pissed off guy more though. idk, /shrugg
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-01-07 17:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

RT gives me the giggles sometimes. :)
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-01-07 17:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not so much the bitching, it's that they also give me extra tasks to do because they knew that I would. I'm not one to not do what I'm told, and they know I'll put in the extra work, rather than put the stuff on everyone they focused on the few of us that do work to cover the things the other people wont do.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 06:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Ni

I hope you all remembered to watch Nintendo Direct this morning

or the Pokemon Youtube channel
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 07:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I stopped caring about your face!

Row, you have til October to get a 3DS. That is your mission this year, getting a 3DS.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 07:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Handhelds are boss tho, Row.

You can play wherever and whenever you want!

Especially when taking a huge crap in a public restroom where there's no magazines.
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
I'm not going to waste money on a 3DS, especially when I don't play handhelds.

You sure about that last statement?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 07:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw that last night, arte. There's already an attachment for your android/iphone that lets you plug in a ps3/360 controller to it and use it to play games.

By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
I saw that last night, arte. There's already an attachment for your android/iphone that lets you plug in a ps3/360 controller to it and use it to play games.

The best part aside from it running android and being perfectly capable of many generations of software to come, is its ability to stream games from your assumingly capable PC via wi-fi. Only bummer is your performance is heavily reliant on both your PC's GPU and your internet connection and stability.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-01-08 07:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly agree with Row, I have the handhelds, but they're becoming mostly expensive paperweights.
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

That's fascinating. I had no doubts about the PS3's dualshock 3 being compatible with mobile devices as it is connected via bluetooth, but the 360's controller would be surprising, as I last recall it's RF connection was rather... proprietary.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 07:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
your performance is heavily reliant on both your PC's GPU and your internet connection and stability.
Ouch. Won't work with me then, my internet sucks ***
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I honestly agree with Row, I have the handhelds, but they're becoming mostly expensive paperweights.

The hardware pieces themselves don't have much to offer. However, it is the games, whether through licencing or exclusive releases therein that make them worthwhile. Not to mention many are expanding availability and functionality within their operating system, which makes for great nostalgia boxes.
Whether it be licensed remakes/reboots, PSN downloads being playable, android software, or even playing games streamed from another device.
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
your performance is heavily reliant on both your PC's GPU and your internet connection and stability.
Ouch. Won't work with me then, my internet sucks ***

Yeah :(
It's similar to what OnLive does, where in the games are operated and streamed to you from their end, while taking inputs and projecting them to you via internet connection. An interesting concept, but sadly one that dances on a very fragile line of assuming your internet connection is blazing fast and perfectly stable. Luckily in the case of Project Shield, this would be done on your end for both sides.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-01-08 07:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

expensive paperweights.
People say this about every game console, really.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-01-08 07:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

expensive paperweights.

except with mine, they are lol... I haven't touched my 3DS in awhile, same with my Vita :|
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 07:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

expensive paperweights.

except with mine, they are lol... I haven't touched my 3DS in awhile, same with my Vita :|

I think this has more to do with the market being stretched thin over contending license wars and proprietary platforms. You got great games spread thin over countless different and increasingly expensive devices :(

Hell, I got a 3DS just for the Ocarina of Time remake and Theatrhythm.
Thank the Gods for Pokemon X & Y to further justify my purchase, because it was beginning to seem bleak.
Now if only there was something to rescue my PS3 from the same dismal fate.

The Wii was also in the same plight until Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story saved it from a less than graceful demise.
By Artemicion 2013-01-08 08:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Handhelds just don't fit my lifestyle. I'm either working and would probably get in trouble if I was just playing a handheld. Or I'd be at home in front of my TV with my consoles. Generally if I'm outside of my house away from my things, there's a clear purpose that wouldn't involve me on a handheld. For the rare occasion I'm traveling, I'm probably the one driving, or it's only an hour or two flight. Not enough time to get any serious gaming done.

That's certainly understandable, as when one gets involved in gaming, it is generally a comfortable, at home and involved, hence justifying more serious hardware. Than say, the more casual and light-hearted style of hand helds. Strangely, for the titles being offered, they're running quite contrary for the platform they only exist for. Luckily, most tend to be watered down spin offs of existing triple-A titles. But to me I find it to be more of a thing of comfort and convenience. Similar to the whole laptop vs desktop scenario.

I want an old school PSP just so I can have FF4-9, Chrono Trigger/Cross and Vagrant Story in my hands while lying down on the couch while being buried in blankets rather than having to start up my PS3 and being stuck in my room.
First Page 2 3 ... 15747 15748 15749 ... 18549 18550 18551