Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-22 02:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seeing as the mass bannings have started, I'm really surprised I'm still here lol.

I've even argued with Krizz a few times.
Arguing with me isn't grounds for bans. It's all about attitude, and what the discussion is over. I'm usually good until you start telling me to *** off or to suck certain things.
I thought we were trying to watch the language now. lol.
The filter blocks it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seeing as the mass bannings have started, I'm really surprised I'm still here lol.

Arguing with me isn't grounds for bans. It's all about attitude, and what the discussion is over. I'm usually good until you start telling me to *** off or to suck certain things.
I thought we were trying to watch the language now. lol.

The language filter is still there, so you can swear (to a degree), you just can't in images or try to get around the filter.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Guilty of the same, but I'd say I kept it mostly civil.. I don't recall ever directly attacking any mod.. Attack the issue, not the authority <.<

Although occasionally I do get a bit too drunk, and say something that I don't even remember saying the next day <_< I've really tried to stop posting on any forum when I'm that drunk because no good really ever comes of it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Guilty of the same, but I'd say I kept it mostly civil.. I don't recall ever directly attacking any mod.. Attack the issue, not the authority <.<

Although occasionally I do get a bit too drunk, and say something that I don't even remember saying the next day <_< I've really tried to stop posting on any forum when I'm that drunk because no good really ever comes of it.

You are rather amusing drunk, I remember that from XIV. =P
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 02:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Exactly, discuss the issue and don't make personal attacks. Anytime there are changes people will disagree on them so you must discuss them. No need to make attack others though.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't imagine how I'd be amusing <.< My wife hates me when I'm completely drunk, but thanks D:
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't imagine how I'd be amusing <.< My wife hates me when I'm completely drunk, but thanks D:

Well you were at the time, just talking from personal experiences with it.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 02:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I seemed to have located the issue...XD
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2011-05-22 02:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Arguing with a mod doesn't get you banned. That would just make the place a dictatorship. It probably won't get you on my good side, because these guys are completely volunteer and tend to get nothing but the short end of the stick, but it's not against the rules.

Tons of people have argued with me in public over site rules and are still around to tell about it, and if I banned everyone who got into a heated debate with me in politics and religion threads, there'd probably be no users even left.

Breaking actual posted rules, playing coy about doing so, ignoring warnings, circumventing temp bans, harassing and blackmailing users, and then having the poor judgment to argue with a mod over it... well, that's another story.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even remember playing XIV while being drunk.. That was right around the time my probation started, and I only quit drinking after my first UA.. Gah, damn you alcohol, stealing the best years of my life!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-22 02:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even remember playing XIV while being drunk.. That was right around the time my probation started, and I only quit drinking after my first UA.. Gah, damn you alcohol, stealing the best years of my life!
I remember your probation stuff.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Really? D: I remember that night pretty vividly, I even remember where I was ig.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

No I really don't lol.. But that's why I try to keep off forums when I get really drunk, because I'll say and do things that I'll damn well regret later, and not even remember doing it.. It's a rare occurrence, but it happens.

Games are another story, they're just so much more fun.. And unless I've pissed off someone bad enough to screen cap it, there's no evidence <.< there's always evidence on forums.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No I really don't lol.. But that's why I try to keep off forums when I get really drunk, because I'll say and do things that I'll damn well regret later, and not even remember doing it.. It's a rare occurrence, but it happens.

Games are another story, they're just so much more fun.. And unless I've pissed off someone bad enough to screen cap it, there's no evidence <.< there's always evidence on forums.

Fair enough.

Also yeah, I get drunk rarely, but when I do games become five times more fun, I agree there.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 02:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

Also yeah, I get drunk rarely, but when I do games become five times more fun, I agree there.
<3 gaming and drinking. Typically it's FPS or FIFA so I can laugh as my drunk self out performs others. My neighbors in college hated that even drunk they couldn't beat me at football or American football games on 360 XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

<3 gaming and drinking. Typically it's FPS or FIFA so I can laugh as my drunk self out performs others. My neighbors in college hated that even drunk they couldn't beat me at football or American football games on 360 XD
I'm the same.. I have a friend and me and him have a long standing dispute of who is actually better in Midnight Club 2 (not racing, capture the flag, much more challenging) He loves to talk ***after he beats me, even if it's only by 1 point, but when I beat him, while drunk and/or high, he gets all butt hurt and doesn't wanna play anymore.. I love it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 02:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

The most recent time I was drunk, I was on WoW, in a Battleground, and I was completely different to how I normally play. Got 2 Achievements in one match that night.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 02:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

I'm the same.. I have a friend and me and him have a long standing dispute of who is actually better in Midnight Club 2 (not racing, capture the flag, much more challenging) He loves to talk ***after he beats me, even if it's only by 1 point, but when I beat him, while drunk and/or high, he gets all butt hurt and doesn't wanna play anymore.. I love it.

I like topping the boards on a game like Modern Warfare 2 and reminding everyone that they were out done by a drunk....then again I'm cheap and use explosives...which also result in me shooting an AT-4 at a wall a bittttttttt to close to me....My friend one night was like "Remind me not to go to war with you.." also I fly helicopters backwards in Bad Company 2.... Don't ask how...I have no clue.
 Cerberus.Arceo
Server: Cerberus
user: ARCEO
By Cerberus.Arceo 2011-05-22 02:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This seems fit for the occasion
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-22 02:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arceo said:
This seems fit for the occasion
So much win.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 02:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

I like topping the boards on a game like Modern Warfare 2 and reminding everyone that they were out done by a drunk....then again I'm cheap and use explosives...which also result in me shooting an AT-4 at a wall a bittttttttt to close to me....My friend one night was like "Remind me not to go to war with you.." also I fly helicopters backwards in Bad Company 2.... Don't ask how...I have no clue.
You should see some of the things I do in the air (Choppers and Fighter Jets) in BF2 <.< No person in their right mind would do some of the things I do..

I remember once coming in fast at the ground in the chopper, taking out a couple of people with splash damage from the rockets, doing a back flip and taking out a tank, a couple more people on foot and a transport vehicle that just happened to be driving by..

It was all over and I was headed away in about 10 seconds..

You getting BF3 right? We should totally join forces in the Choppers..
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 02:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Fair enough.

You should see some of the things I do in the air (Choppers and Fighter Jets) in BF2 <.< No person in their mind would do some of the things I do..

I remember once coming in fast at the ground in the chopper, taking out a couple of people with splash damage from the rockets, doing a back flip and taking out a tank, a couple more people on foot and a transport vehicle that just happened to be driving by..

It was all over and I was headed away in about 10 seconds..

You getting BF3 right? We should totally join forces in the Choppers..

Yeah PC and 360.
PC because I have to with the rig I built....360 because most of my crew I game with typically is on it and doesn't have a rig to run BF3 or PC gaming skills....then again I'm rather sucky on PC controls XD....Forever a sniper....
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 03:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh so you prolly don't have a flight stick then.. If you don't have one, you should really get one.. I used to fly with just keyboard and mouse (and I still do with the Chopper, because everything just goes crazy for me in a Chopper with a flight stick) but the difference the flight stick made is huuuge.

I'll be getting it on PC if you wanna team up, I don't really have any friends that'll be playing, but I don't really buy games to play with friends <_< if they join that's cool, but I buy games I wouldn't mind playing solo, just so I'm not dependent on others playing to make me want to play.

And yeah, I'm a sniper as well.. Always have been, always will be.. I only switch to other kits once I've mastered and/or are bored with sniping in a particular game. I hate kill cams, because I like to hide in plain sight.. The places you DON'T look for snipers at when you get killed repeatedly by the same one.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-05-22 03:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Random before I go to bed. Chell in the Rain. It's nice, the picture is my wallpaper.

Anyways, night Ni!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 03:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh so you prolly don't have a flight stick then.. If you don't have one, you should really get one.. I used to fly with just keyboard and mouse (and I still do with the Chopper, because everything just goes crazy for me in a Chopper with a flight stick) but the difference the flight stick made is huuuge.

I'll be getting it on PC if you wanna team up, I don't really have any friends that'll be playing, but I don't really buy games to play with friends <_< if they join that's cool, but I buy games I wouldn't mind playing solo, just so I'm not dependent on others playing to make me want to play.

And yeah, I'm a sniper as well.. Always have been, always will be.. I only switch to other kits once I've mastered and/or are bored with sniping in a particular game. I hate kill cams, because I like to hide in plain sight.. The places you DON'T look for snipers at when you get killed repeatedly by the same one.

I'll go Engi to blow things up and to shotty snipe in BC2 or Medic for mad ammo and sitting on a med pack XD. But sniping is my strong suit in most games. As for BF3 on PC I know Ramuh.Thunderz and I will both be getting it. So teaming up would be cool.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 03:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool remember to PM me for details after it comes out (cuz I probably won't <_<;;) I'll be pre-ordering and getting it on release, if I have to sell my left nut to do it, so be it.. Battlefield is my absolute favorite FPS series, and I have been waiting FOREVER for a new PC BF..

Just for the record, I do have a mic, if you prefer to use them, I'm not much of a talker though.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-22 03:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool remember to PM me for details after it comes out (cuz I probably won't <_<;;) I'll be pre-ordering and getting it on release, if I have to sell my left nut to do it, so be it.. Battlefield is my absolute favorite FPS series, and I have been waiting FOREVER for a new PC BF..

Just for the record, I do have a mic, if you prefer to use them, I'm not much of a talker though.
Typically just hop in a skype call with canada(thunderz) and we communicate our attack(bs and crack jokes)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-22 03:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I should amend that.. I'm not much of a talker while sober I'm one of those people that never shut up once they start drinking :x
First Page 2 3 ... 13525 13526 13527 ... 18549 18550 18551