Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 12:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Some of those car pics are INSANE. wow! :D

Also, I really dont want to be sick anymore. 2 weeks is enough goddammit. x_x
you need some Vitamin S, lots of sleep, and food.
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-24 12:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I am very vitamin S deprived right now. :(
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-24 12:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Some of those car pics are INSANE. wow! :D Also, I really dont want to be sick anymore. 2 weeks is enough goddammit. x_x
Been sick for almost 2 months now >.>

:< whatcha got? You poor thing, that must be hell. I'm going insane with cabin fever as is! lol

pneumonia for me.

I really have no *** clue :x

It's like a mixture of like ... 3 things :x

Strep (gone now) Cold (still going) Ear Infection (thank god it's gone)

Not to mention these steroid pills this damn dr put me on has made me pretty much the walking dead :x

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 12:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Im sure you are.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-01-24 12:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would anyone dump that much money into a car.
That's completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Protip - Next time use that extra 20 grand to buy a nicer car.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-24 12:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Im sure you are.
Are you putting on a doctor outfit and booking a flight to canada right now KFH?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 12:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

when I buy my truck, all I want for it is the Jackhammer.
 Titan.Prefalin
Server: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-24 12:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

wealthy family so i has reasons, but most the time at competitions if you place even 3rd the cash you can get from them will pay for atleast one upgrade to your system sometimes multiple upgrades or even in some cases the prize will be a woofer or w/e c.c

EDIT: '89 chevy silverado with two 14s in it but haven't done anything to it for awhile now c.c just sits in garage
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-24 12:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Why would anyone dump that much money into a car.
That's completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Protip - Next time use that extra 20 grand to buy a nicer car.

Gotta agree with you on that :x

Nothing pisses me off more then some *** who *** about their cars but then they sit there and brag about their $x sound system that they just HAD TO HAVE.

No, no you didn't.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-24 12:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Some of those car pics are INSANE. wow! :D Also, I really dont want to be sick anymore. 2 weeks is enough goddammit. x_x
:< whatcha got? You poor thing, that must be hell. I'm going insane with cabin fever as is! lol pneumonia for me.
I really have no *** clue :x It's like a mixture of like ... 3 things :x Strep (gone now) Cold (still going) Ear Infection (thank god it's gone) Not to mention these steroid pills this damn dr put me on has made me pretty much the walking dead :x

Yeah, my antibiotics and steroids for helping me breathe are killing me from the inside. x_x I got a really sore throat right now and I keep coughing, which leads to me throwing up. Thankfully I don't have any ear infections, that would not be good right now!

Worse yet, and I'm willing to bet you're relatable here, the antibiotics are keeping me wide awake. I just wanna lay my pretty head down and snooze for a while ;_;
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 12:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

then stop taking the anti-biotics, get some OTC ***and go to sleep.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 12:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Prefalin said:
wealthy family so i has reasons, but most the time at competitions if you place even 3rd the cash you can get from them will pay for atleast one upgrade to your system sometimes multiple upgrades or even in some cases the prize will be a woofer or w/e c.c

EDIT: '89 chevy silverado with two 14s in it but haven't done anything to it for awhile now c.c just sits in garage
yeah a friend of mine would buy beaters and then repair them from the ground up and put they systems in.
he's one a few comps and has quite a few nice cars lol.
if you're passionate about what ya do and money is not a problem it works lol.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-24 13:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
:< whatcha got? You poor thing, that must be hell. I'm going insane with cabin fever as is! lol pneumonia for me.
I really have no *** clue :x It's like a mixture of like ... 3 things :x Strep (gone now) Cold (still going) Ear Infection (thank god it's gone) Not to mention these steroid pills this damn dr put me on has made me pretty much the walking dead :x

Yeah, my antibiotics and steroids for helping me breathe are killing me from the inside. x_x I got a really sore throat right now and I keep coughing, which leads to me throwing up. Thankfully I don't have any ear infections, that would not be good right now!

Worse yet, and I'm willing to bet you're relatable here, the antibiotics are keeping me wide awake. I just wanna lay my pretty head down and snooze for a while ;_;

Kinda, the mix of the antibiotics and steroids are like ... confusing the hell out of my body, one second i'll be wide awake and not even able to sleep, next second i'm down on the ground falling asleep due to exhaustion :(

Really doesn't help my body is already pretty weak by itself, these just make it soooooooooooooo much worse :x
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 13:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:

ganja edibles?
that'd get you to sleep :P
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-24 13:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Prefalin said:

yeah a friend of mine would buy beaters and then repair them from the ground up and put they systems in.
only thing i really complain about my car is the *** three doors c.c stupidly designed sports car...that and idk how i want to paint it but eh flat black is good enough for now
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 13:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Prefalin said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Prefalin said:

only thing i really complain about my car is the *** three doors c.c stupidly designed sports car...that and idk how i want to paint it but eh flat black is good enough for now
yeah sports cars aren't always the best to get an all out sound system going from what i've seen.
SUV's and big *** vans lol.
but i guess doing it in a sports car raises the difficulty curve lol.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-24 13:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I stopped the antibiotics a couple days ago, apparently they remain in my system for another week. I've been trying various OTC stuff, cough syrup makes me throw up, even things like cough drops upset my tummy. Gravol works, sometimes, and benedryl helps for my nose if it goes silly, and makes me slightly sleepy. I can't seem to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time. It's starting to make me really cranky. :<

Also, these random temperature changes are annoying me. I get too hot and start to sweat, I take clothes off, then I start shivering and teeth chattering. I can't seem to find a happy medium.

Need me a hot man to sleep on, that always worked out in the past. XD

Kinda, the mix of the antibiotics and steroids are like ... confusing the hell out of my body, one second i'll be wide awake and not even able to sleep, next second i'm down on the ground falling asleep due to exhaustion :( Really doesn't help my body is already pretty weak by itself, these just make it soooooooooooooo much worse :x

Sorry to hear that. :( /comfort

Are you at least eating ok, or taking any vitamin suppliments?
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-24 13:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Prefalin said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Prefalin said:

yeah sports cars aren't always the best to get an all out sound system going from what i've seen.
SUV's and big *** vans lol.
but i guess doing it in a sports car raises the difficulty curve lol.
eh mine is alright could make it better but don't really care for it atm specially after looking at a new car i want to get but more about that later time to go to class
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 13:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I stopped the antibiotics a couple days ago, apparently they remain in my system for another week. I've been trying various OTC stuff, cough syrup makes me throw up, even things like cough drops upset my tummy. Gravol works, sometimes, and benedryl helps for my nose if it goes silly, and makes me slightly sleepy. I can't seem to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time. It's starting to make me really cranky. :<

Also, these random temperature changes are annoying me. I get too hot and start to sweat, I take clothes off, then I start shivering and teeth chattering. I can't seem to find a happy medium.

I dontt think they sell hot men OTC.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-24 13:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Kinda, the mix of the antibiotics and steroids are like ... confusing the hell out of my body, one second i'll be wide awake and not even able to sleep, next second i'm down on the ground falling asleep due to exhaustion :( Really doesn't help my body is already pretty weak by itself, these just make it soooooooooooooo much worse :x

Sorry to hear that. :( /comfort

Are you at least eating ok, or taking any vitamin suppliments?

Yeah my appetite has been ok for the most part, I sometimes get nausea but mostly that's cause of the side effects of the pills i'm taking (at least I hope :x)

I always take a multi vitamin every day :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 13:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
yeah only ordinary.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-24 13:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I stopped the antibiotics a couple days ago, apparently they remain in my system for another week. I've been trying various OTC stuff, cough syrup makes me throw up, even things like cough drops upset my tummy. Gravol works, sometimes, and benedryl helps for my nose if it goes silly, and makes me slightly sleepy. I can't seem to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time. It's starting to make me really cranky. :< Also, these random temperature changes are annoying me. I get too hot and start to sweat, I take clothes off, then I start shivering and teeth chattering. I can't seem to find a happy medium. Need me a hot man to sleep on, that always worked out in the past. XD

SO not fair. :(

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
ganja edibles? that'd get you to sleep :P

Would also help with my apppetite. xD
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 13:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
yeah only ordinary.
lol, maybe they're special ordered
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 13:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

-_- goddamn work switched us away from pidgin to an in-house messenger program.
now i can't get on msn through it...and my msn needs updating -_-
i'm not on an admin account QQQQ.
so=no msn.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 13:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
so=no msn.
MSN 2011 IS GHEY!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-24 13:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
so=no msn.
MSN 2011 IS GHEY!
bah, it don't bother me.
i just need to coax my supervisor into updating the ***. lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 13:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
so=no msn.
MSN 2011 IS GHEY!
bah, it don't bother me.
i just need to coax my supervisor into updating the ***. lol.
i hate it when I try to update the network and they're like NO!
By Wombat 2011-01-24 13:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

My doctor is always prescribing me hot men.

But I'm like, "Dude, I'm not gay."

And he's like, "Then why'd you call for a male stripper wearing scrubs?"

Then I'm like, "Shut up and dance, ***."

And he's like, *shrug*

F*ckin' doctors.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-24 13:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:

And he's like, *shrug*

F*ckin' doctors.
/burns a hole through Wombat's chest using Sphincter Vision
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-24 13:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Wombat said:

And he's like, *shrug*

F*ckin' doctors.
O.o You crazy!
/wave
First Page 2 3 ... 12429 12430 12431 ... 18549 18550 18551