Washington State Gets Rid Of "sexist" Language

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25
By Drjones 2013-07-12 13:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight.
Beautiful or no, I have trouble imagining that's a healthy weight for anyone who isn't an NFL linebacker.

The American diet is pretty terrible, but I've found slightly smaller portions, more water and a modicum of exercise(like going for a short walk) can do a lot to help improve one's health.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Unless the two girls are really into each other it just gets in the way, you can't really connect with two other people simultaneously like that. And having sex without connecting with your partner is like eating tofu, it fits the need but doesn't really have substance.

Which is why the true male fantasy is 2 guys, 1 girl. Lets be serious here, most men can't handle one woman never mind two and what isn't more fun than having your bestie with you when some sex goes down? It isn't gay.... unless you want it to be. XD

What's also interesting is that men frown upon paying for sex but have no qualms with idolizing men who most definitely pay for sex amidst their vast wealth and power.
I don't think it's paying for sex, but it's acquiring women around them to have sex with by having power and money alone.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 13:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets be serious here, most men can't handle one woman never mind two
So true...I'd bet most guys would last less than 2 minutes with two women.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
Seems like your making a case for the selecive male as well... I will sleep with anything that moves! Well as long as she's a 7 or above! lol...

Men just have lower standards in either direction and it's not limited by wealth either. Rich guys bang ugly prostitutes in backwater 3rd world countries as much as poor guys get to hook up with 10s. It's all a matter of your delivery, the woman and circumstance.

If men don't have access to women, we have no problem having sex with livestock, furniture, plumbing equipment or eachother either.

I'll always remember that video of a guy having sex with his backyard table. That man boldly went where no man has gone before.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life.

What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said.

The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?

No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying.

You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face).

Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures.

Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Drjones said: »
Beautiful or no, I have trouble imagining that's a healthy weight for anyone who isn't an NFL linebacker.

The American diet is pretty terrible, but I've found slightly smaller portions, more water and a modicum of exercise(like going for a short walk) can do a lot to help improve one's health.
It's not, but to say that I can go out and get any guy I want by saying I'll have sex with them is a complete joke, too.

I've struggled with weight for years and have been exercising regularly and watching what I eat only recently. Being with someone you care about gives you that push to want to better yourself. That and depression doesn't help either, but meh.

That and my problem lies in my body somewhere. I can diet and exercise to death and still lose nothing. Frustrating.
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Your b/f is a two pump chump then? Don't project his inadequacies onto me! You don't know me man! lol...
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless the two girls are really into each other it just gets in the way, you can't really connect with two other people simultaneously like that. And having sex without connecting with your partner is like eating tofu, it fits the need but doesn't really have substance.

Which is why the true male fantasy is 2 guys, 1 girl. Lets be serious here, most men can't handle one woman never mind two and what isn't more fun than having your bestie with you when some sex goes down? It isn't gay.... unless you want it to be. XD

What's also interesting is that men frown upon paying for sex but have no qualms with idolizing men who most definitely pay for sex amidst their vast wealth and power.

And now I know where your issue resides. You need to sort out your homosexual tendencies first and foremost.

I've done a 2M+1F before just for kicks. Friend of mine was into swinging and had a pretty hot wife. And while it was ... interesting, it just doesn't work. Male dominance tendencies is to not share your women with another male, it's just not gonna work.

Actually now that I think about it, I did it another time. Me and a wingman of mine were out partying and I ended landing this really hot Korean chick. Lots of alcohol was involved and somehow we ended up talking about threesomes and she was really into it. 20m later we're all up in a hotel room doing very interesting things. Still .. my buddy just made the whole thing weird.

So after doing both 2M+1F and 2F+1M I can honestly say that one on one is the best way to go. All parties involved are more satisfied.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 13:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

People enjoy different things, what doesn't work for you does for others etc.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Your b/f is a two pump chump then? Don't project his inadequacies onto me! You don't know me man! lol...

Average male lasts 3-7mins in the sack, not including foreplay.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight. I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life. What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said. The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?
No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying. You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face). Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures. Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
To you she might not be... but as the cliche saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and I know I know... you'll say it isn't but it really actually is... the general societal standards of beauty change throughout time and cultures as well... Skinny guys end up with fat girls or fat guys with skinny girls... There is some truth to what you're saying but in all actuality its not the rule...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Drjones said: »

It's not, but to say that I can go out and get any guy I want by saying I'll have sex with them is a complete joke, too.

I've struggled with weight for years and have been exercising regularly and watching what I eat only recently. Being with someone you care about gives you that push to want to better yourself. That and depression doesn't help either, but meh.

That and my problem lies in my body somewhere. I can diet and exercise to death and still lose nothing. Frustrating.

Never said that. Don't inflate things to appeal to absurdity. Guys have much lower standards, but they still have standards. A 150lb 5'4" butter face (that's a 3~4 btw) can walk up to 90% of the guys out there and get laid that night. She is well under average yet still has access to most of the male population. On the flip side of that coin, a male in the same category has a snowball's chance in hell trying to date a girl who's a 6 or higher, will probably have problems dating anyone who's a 4 or higher.

Again I hate using the stupid number system because there are so many more things that go into that selection. Yet physical attractiveness is probably the #1 most important. A guy can have nearly zero game and if he looks like a greek god he'll get lots of sex.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That is more than 2 minutes man! lol... you all do realize I'm just having fun with this right?
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life.

What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said.

The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?

No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying.

You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face).

Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures.

Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
So the only reason I've been in a relationship for almost 10 years is because I'm just ugly with poor self esteem and my boyfriend has poor self esteem so he's only with me because I'm ugly?

No wonder why you believe in women moving up through different guys, because you think that a beautiful woman is going to end up with you in the end above everyone else.

Pathetic.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-07-12 13:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o

My husband must be a god among men.
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 13:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a penis.
don't be so jelly feminists and get over it.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 13:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say the majority of men requires a "second round" to put up a worthwhile performance. Could be wrong though, anecdotal etc.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why you're actually putting any stock in what he's saying... Next he'll tell you that if you were to lose weight and become "more attractive" in his eyes then you would stray from your current love interest...

I like the whole "because I don't think your woman is attractive you are now three steps down on the social ladder" lol...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
I have a penis.
Don't lie...
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say the majority of men requires a "second round" to put up a worthwhile performance. Could be wrong though, anecdotal etc.

O.o?

Men can't possible be this bad over there can they? Are they that sex starved?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 13:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a penis.
Don't lie...
I didn't say it was mine.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight. I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life. What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said. The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?
No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying. You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face). Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures. Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
To you she might not be... but as the cliche saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and I know I know... you'll say it isn't but it really actually is... the general societal standards of beauty change throughout time and cultures as well... Skinny guys end up with fat girls or fat guys with skinny girls... There is some truth to what you're saying but in all actuality its not the rule...
We've had our differences, but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Beauty is perceived in different ways. What one guy thinks is beautiful another can think is "meh, ok". Hell, most cultures around the world think that women that have "curves" or are larger are more beautiful than the skinny women portrayed here.

I may not be beautiful to him, but I am to someone else and to several other people. A few words will not ever take that away from me. Ever.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2013-07-12 13:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say it depends on how long it lasts. If the event in its entirety is going on for a couple of hours, I would hope he gets a second round. Otherwise it's just unfair.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a lot of things you could say about either lol...
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm being brutally honest with you. Your still in a relationship because you both have low self esteem. If it works then it works.

Don't bring emotions into this, they have no place here.
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 13:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You've had the majority of men?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a penis.
Don't lie...
I didn't say it was mine.
LMAO! dying laughing over here...
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why you're actually putting any stock in what he's saying... Next he'll tell you that if you were to lose weight and become "more attractive" in his eyes then you would stray from your current love interest...

I like the whole "because I don't think your woman is attractive you are now three steps down on the social ladder" lol...
That was the point I was making. Even if I lost all the weight and made myself "beautiful", that still wouldn't want me to go stray to someone else. I love my boyfriend and respect him that much to do that.

By the way, I get laid about 4-5 times a week. I think I'm doing pretty well, all considering.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm being brutally honest with you. Your still in a relationship because you both have low self esteem. If it works then it works. Don't bring emotions into this, they have no place here.
yes yes... emotions have no place in a relationship...

True enough that your are speaking the truth... but really only confined to the world that exists in your head... don't get me wrong other people do think that way but yeah... it's not the rule... even if we're talking only about physical beauty...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

We've had our differences, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Beauty is perceived in different ways. What one guy thinks is beautiful another can think is "meh, ok". Hell, most cultures around the world think that women that have "curves" or are larger are more beautiful than the skinny women portrayed here. I may not be beautiful to him, but I am to someone else and to several other people. A few words will not ever take that away from me. Ever.
I don't even know you lady! We have not had enough differences to have had our differences!
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25