The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-01 09:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

How... in the flying F do you guys get so much BT? I ran out of black books like 3 days ago and haven't seen one since. Do you really have to buy them until the off chance they randomly send 2 to your inbox? I can understand buying card packs but there is no way I'm buying black books.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-01 09:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
How... in the flying F do you guys get so much BT? I ran out of black books like 3 days ago and haven't seen one since. Do you really have to buy them until the off chance they randomly send 2 to your inbox? I can understand buying card packs but there is no way I'm buying black books.

Mostly spamming 25-3 and 21-5. Black books come with the card packs, but most of my BT came from those two quests over and over and over and over and...
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-01 09:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that would explain it. I'm only on 10-4 so I guess I'm really just not raking in a whole lot of BT. I didn't even know you just sort of accumulated it through quests since its not listed at the end or anything, but when I did 10-5 I got about 200 BT. At least now I know why I have been able to get prizes from the event without actually doing the book events.. lol. >.>
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 10:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I spam 35-6, it's like 20 or so more than 25-3 but takes forever to get to.

This link will take you to a quest list. It only shows how much BT later quests give really, but if you take the time to climb up some levels it'll help.

You get BT from every quest line after the first 4, even though it doesn't show it at the end of a fight. Everyone gets individual prizes (though it's the same prize for everyone that hits a specific BT level) based off their own BT, and everyone, regardless of how much BT they have, gets the prizes behind the panels when they open.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 10:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Doluka said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Abel GET!

Mad Jelly -_-
Odin.Eikechi said: »
How did you get Abel!? Do want!!!

April Fools! :D
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-01 10:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Doluka said: »
Abel GET!

Mad Jelly -_-
Odin.Eikechi said: »
How did you get Abel!? Do want!!!

April Fools! :D

Well done sir....
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-01 10:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

On a non-april fools related note, I got 2 Ambrosia from Leana's shop today, so I have 4 total now :D. Also Leana herself isn't a half bad poison unit. This event is allll about poison though lol. I have more poison than anything now lol.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 10:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leana is still a ***, though. Like Zaldon in XI, how he's always finding saber shoots and silks, but he pockets them instead of finally giving them up, making you go 1/1000 on each. Every time you draw a bag, there's a bad *** card in it or at least an ambrosia, but she's all /swipe "teehee, GRATS, HERE'S YOUR 200 ALLY POINTS!!"
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-01 10:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Greedy people only want TE's!

Trading Card Game, you TRADE CARDS! Come on people!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 11:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Why cant it be double exp weekend for Fantasica too? Is that too much to ask?

Edit: haha being on vacation this week has thrown off my days... it's not even the weekend -.-
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-01 11:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Downloading Seekers of Adoulin.... 2 addictions going at once? /head explodes!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 12:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sooo speaking of SoA... Does anyone know much about these new Reive's? The only thing I have been doing in FFXI these last few days is salvage and getting RUN to 99. Now I wanna hit stuff with it and figured maybe I would try the new Reives but Im curious do I need to do anything special to partake in them? Or just run to the spot people are shouting.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-01 12:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any way in the game to view what cards people have?

Also does anyone know what kik is? A thread I was reading says message me on kik: Annavoid (her name in game is JuliettaVoid)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 12:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Is there any way in the game to view what cards people have?

Also does anyone know what kik is? A thread I was reading says message me on kik: Annavoid (her name in game is JuliettaVoid)

I believe no to the first question. And I believe kik is sort of a social media type of thing like facebook.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-01 13:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sooo speaking of SoA... Does anyone know much about these new Reive's? The only thing I have been doing in FFXI these last few days is salvage and getting RUN to 99. Now I wanna hit stuff with it and figured maybe I would try the new Reives but Im curious do I need to do anything special to partake in them? Or just run to the spot people are shouting.

Pretty much. You get battle status as long as you are in range of the reive battle/giant root thing- proceed to slaughter T-VT mobs, usually crickets/butterflies, with a gazillion people you've never seen on your server (seriously, where did all of these people come from?). If you stray too far, or if you are unlucky like me and constantly get a random glitch that kicks you out for no reason, you'll lose status and won't gain anything and cant participate for 10 minutes. They pop in quite a few areas in Ceizak Battlegrounds but they only pop in each spot once every hour, so if you're going to do it for a few hours, keep track of pop locations and times.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 14:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried attacking someone for the last relic I need in a set... I don't even know what half of their monsters were, but they had 8 krakens, about 8 stray cats that were impossible to catch, some big *** headless horseman dude and TONS of other mobs. I think I stopped like... 2.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-04-01 16:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope its not just me the connections stupidly slow for?

I need to roughly do 600~ more 25-3 for that 4* ticket...... I can see it far enough
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 16:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My stuff is loading just fine :\

I'm sure I can pull off a decent rank by the end of event, too. The shitty thing is doing nothing but a grind all day long and waking up to having lost half of what I did ; ; Stupid people that play while I zzz!
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-04-01 18:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone noticed if the defending monster order is random or a set pattern everytime? Shame you cant plan them (or at least i cant find a way to :<)

But yay i got my first defense success... not sure how but yay.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 18:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That defense win might have been me earlier this morning... sometimes I get distracted when I initiate the battle and I completely forget to lay down units until its too late XD. It happened this morning but I forgot who against.
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-04-01 18:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Monsters are released in the same order they are shown as in the "Default" listing in unit menu.

I guess, after trading, the order in which they were traded would be the new default. Seems like way to much effort.
Really wish you could manually sort all units, sort of an odd thing to not have available.

Got my second to last flip on login bingo today, and got an Alex with the premium ticket. Sadly I have two male units, but still, 4* off it at least.
Really hope they don't suddenly decide to stop the bingo again for some other promotion. I was 5 flips away before they stopped it for last panel event, and your flips reset if they remove it.
edit: my first sentence made no damn sense at all.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 19:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Im 3 away from completing the bingo board! Cant wait! and ya I feel like we should be able to manually sort units around or between inbox and stuff. Hope they add it in the future.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 19:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That defense win might have been me earlier this morning... sometimes I get distracted when I initiate the battle and I completely forget to lay down units until its too late XD. It happened this morning but I forgot who against.

That was me. I thug whooped your ***!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-01 19:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »

hahahaha you sure did
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 19:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »

hahahaha you sure did

I got another pegasus, a mermaid and this crazy looking spider lady thing now, too.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-01 20:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you get those spoons?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-01 20:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone traded me the mermaid and pegasus, the spider lady thing comes from the Harp of Ruin artifact set. I stole all but 1 of them. Spamming lvls like I have been and all I got legit so far was 1 for the set. She's called Arakhne.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-04-02 05:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Im 3 away from completing the bingo board! Cant wait! and ya I feel like we should be able to manually sort units around or between inbox and stuff. Hope they add it in the future.

Im 3 tiles into my 2nd bingo board XD
Got Estlin from my 4★ ticket.

Wow...no allies available atm ;-;
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-02 07:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

I got a lucky *** x1 flip today lol so only 1 more!
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-04-02 10:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

I got a lucky *** x1 flip today lol so only 1 more!

I got that today as well, so 1 row of board #2 done lol.

Antony lv45! Looks like his stats will be higher than Sigurd's. O.o
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 201 202 203