The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 201 202 203
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 15:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a use for Brave points, other than getting a new card per 200?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 16:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
When you do training, the leader you have picked is the person that does it, so if you want xp on someone else, change leader. I think whoever your leader is will be the ally that shows up if I call you, too.

and screw you guys, I know the name is awful! ; ; I'll add whoever when Ovr gives me my phone back. Told him he shoulda got a new phone when I did but noooo, so he constantly steals mine for games.

haha im only kidding :) and yes sorry I forgot whoever your leader is is who your allies will call and who will run the training.

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Is there a use for Brave points, other than getting a new card per 200?

If there is I dont know cause I spend all mine on cards.
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-03-16 16:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think your leader gets Exp(towards its level) from training, it's just exp towards your overall level.
Which seems to be pretty damn useless besides unlocking certain ally skills and new levels of the original ones. Might be wrong there, but I've never seen a card actually change level from training, and that's basically all I do on the game(Ally's all on at ridiculous times).

Would be awesome if exp did go to the current leader instead, would be much easier to level early on.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 16:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
I don't think your leader gets Exp(towards its level) from training, it's just exp towards your overall level.
Which seems to be pretty damn useless besides unlocking certain ally skills and new levels of the original ones. Might be wrong there, but I've never seen a card actually change level from training, and that's basically all I do on the game(Ally's all on at ridiculous times).

Would be awesome if exp did go to the current leader instead, would be much easier to level early on.

I dont think you can trade until level 30.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-16 16:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Brave points are just for cards. You only get 1★ and the rare 2★ from it though.

Holy cow, 1 more referral til my goal :) :) :) t y everyone!

If yo u haven't already send me an ally request ^^
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2013-03-16 16:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I really really wish that this site was the same as all others that i have seen when it comes to referral ids and referral links.What i mean is most sites i go on asking for or helping with referral ids and links can be reported and get you banned.Only time it is normal is when gamertags or things like that are traded to make more friends.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 16:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kawar said: »
I really really wish that this site was the same as all others that i have seen when it comes to referral ids and referral links.What i mean is most sites i go on asking for or helping with referral ids and links can be reported and get you banned.Only time it is normal is when gamertags or things like that are traded to make more friends.

Are you saying Faelar should be banned? Cause that's completely stupid... If the thread bothers you just ignore it. This thread showed me a really cool game I wouldnt have known about.

If your post wasnt about getting Faelar banned then just ignore what I said.
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2013-03-16 17:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

No i am just pointing out that most sites i go on do not let referral links or ids i was a bit shocked.btw the game dose look really look i need to look in to it more.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 17:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kawar said: »
No i am just pointing out that most sites i go on do not let referral links or ids i was a bit shocked.btw the game dose look really look i need to look in to it more.

Gotcha, I apologize for jumping to conclusions. The game is pretty fun though. Very very addicting and great for passing any down time. The only major draw back is phones battery life :/
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 19:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone tell me what the monster cards are for? I have a ton of them and no idea what they are or do...
 Phoenix.Ninjie
Server: Phoenix
user: ninjie
By Phoenix.Ninjie 2013-03-16 19:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Can anyone tell me what the monster cards are for? I have a ton of them and no idea what they are or do...
I think they are for when people battle you.

Edit: I cant seem to beat any of Helmut's boot camp quest...
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've just been using them to enhance my units. Is that wrong? Also this game is way too addictive. I got 2/3 of Halmut's boot camp down. Can't seem to nail the last one yet lol.
 Phoenix.Ninjie
By Phoenix.Ninjie 2013-03-16 19:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I've just been using them to enhance my units. Is that wrong? Also this game is way too addictive. I got 2/3 of Halmut's boot camp down. Can't seem to nail the last one yet lol.
How did u set the people up?The damn cat faces keep getting through for me.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 19:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ninjie said: »

He gives you a big hint for each stage. For that one, Nina in the fork for the big push back is best. Have your fastest attack speed poison units up front, followed by the slowers. That's how I did it.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 19:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ninjie said: »

He gives you a big hint for each stage. For that one, Nina in the fork for the big push back is best. Have your fastest attack speed poison units up front, followed by the slowers. That's how I did it.

Pretty much this ^ Once you lose like 2 or 3 times, he will pretty much tell you exactly how to position your team to win. I only have the HARD quest left and theres no real reason other than I just havent attempted it yet lol. And ya I use any card I have more than 1 of to enhance cause youll get tons of copies from training. But eventually it gets very expensive to enhance your higher level cards.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-03-16 19:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Would always use monster cards(Especially lower * ones) for enhancing. Goblins, bees, Bats, they're really not going to properly defend you against anyone.
The Battle system just sucks as a whole. Up to each player obviously, but it just doesn't seem worth bothering with when you're somewhat newish. You can't defend against mid or higher level cards, and you have no chance of winning against most anyone. Really no way to tell how well defended someone is before attacking.

A lv.15 Leader doesn't mean the person is new(learned from experience) as they may just have an army of Harpies and Pegasus.
And then the one hour cooldown to even try again after you fail(Without time elixir).
Really sucks to lose your artifacts before you've completed the set, only finished Orbs and Rings so far. Was half way done with staves before I was gang attacked and lost all but one...
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 20:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't get past Helmut's "hard" level -_-. I always miss just 1-2 mobs.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-16 20:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't get past Helmut's "hard" level -_-. I always miss just 1-2 mobs.

Took me a few tries, dont feel bad lol

10/10 referrals!!!! Ty everyone!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 20:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang it.. finally got the hard mission done. Got a 2star piece of crap mage with no abilities lol....
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 20:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess Ill give the hard mission a try. Ill let you know what i get
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 20:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Mwahaha beat the hard on my first try! Easy and Medium took me a few though :/

I got *** Auguste - Palace Guard from Plat Ticket
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-16 21:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a few 3★ and 4★ I can give away when you guys hit level 30 ^^
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 22:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
I have a few 3★ and 4★ I can give away when you guys hit level 30 ^^

Just hit level 30! (well 32 now actually)
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 22:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

what exactly do the rings do? I'm a lil confused on that aspect.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 22:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it has something to do with battling.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-16 22:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I need to get Helmut is to recruit more people... the random folks never accepted my random invites >_< lol.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-16 22:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I need to get Helmut is to recruit more people... the random folks never accepted my random invites >_< lol.

Ya it took me a couple of hours today to get the randoms to accept. Every so often I just canceled and sent out new ones until I had 10.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ninjie
By Phoenix.Ninjie 2013-03-16 23:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't even notice that I hit lv 31 lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-17 00:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Collect all in the set and get a special 1-time reward. Usually 3-4★ monster cards.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-17 00:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

Collect all in the set and get a special 1-time reward. Usually 3-4★ monster cards.

I just got a 4star Mermaid after stealing some rings hehe. Looks like she's got high hp, but do I just use her to enhance something? /shrug idk bout this ***lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 201 202 203