The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 201 202 203
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 17:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Yeah, I have no idea what that is. Its like a beanbag made of her own skin. Or two big floppy back titties. They aren't on the sprite as ears or arms or anything WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS.

and I love you lmfao
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-07-11 17:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 18:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes! What the ***is under her arms?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 18:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, really, help me pick Praline or Lumiere!
 Carbuncle.Smint
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-11 18:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck faelar, your fault i played this evil game! :D
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-11 18:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »

I was wanting Lumiere if i ever got the points, i dont like the Praline look, plus she seems to be the more common one since ive never seen a lumiere. I want her or Chandelle then ill be superohmigiihapz
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-11 18:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Purely to sell? Praline.
To use as a unit? Lumiere.

I say this because Lumiere obviously has the cooler stats and art, but that means most people will pick her as their first selection. Then they're all 'but I kinda wanted that other card too' and be more likely to buy Praline instead of waiting an eternity to get the points for her. There are already plenty of Lumiere out there right now as well.
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-11 18:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Think its worth recruiting amarello? i wasted some soul stones already on it mind you... but was the only card i got from the event.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-11 18:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Smint said: »
Think its worth recruiting amarello? i wasted some soul stones already on it mind you... but was the only card i got from the event.

I dunno miss, but I will say that the amount of TE I have made selling my small stones is definitely over the amount I could make selling an Amarello unit. AND- no waiting around to find a seller.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 18:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not supposed to sell them, you're supposed to donate to a kind taru! (that's me btw)

I have 258 now, Fae's supposed to give me 5 sss, plus w/e else I get tonight, I think I'm just gonna use all of them and pray right before event ends instead of saving for the next time. I reary want Agastache :\
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 18:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not supposed to sell them, you're supposed to donate to a kind taru! (that's me btw)

I have 258 now, Fae's supposed to give me 5 sss, plus w/e else I get tonight, I think I'm just gonna use all of them and pray right before event ends instead of saving for the next time. I reary want Agastache :\

Ill have another shipment for you at some point tonight.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 18:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »

Ill have another shipment for you at some point tonight.

<3 I'll be on at random times since I'll be up feeding Chunkzilla every 2-3 hours or so.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-11 19:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Smint said: »
Kinda in the same boat here. Might as well recruit her, I need more units anyways.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 20:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

@356 stones now, not too shabby. Are there like tiers for success? Like if I get 400 stones, is it the same shot as 450 would get me or would the extra 50 matter? Would 400 or 450 be any different than the 350 I have now? The question makes more sense in my head -_-

edit- guess a better way to ask is if every single stone counts or if it's only like every 50 or every 100 that makes the chance of success go up (I'm sleepy, whatevs)
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-11 20:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

@356 stones now, not too shabby. Are there like tiers for success? Like if I get 400 stones, is it the same shot as 450 would get me or would the extra 50 matter? Would 400 or 450 be any different than the 350 I have now? The question makes more sense in my head -_-

edit- guess a better way to ask is if every single stone counts or if it's only like every 50 or every 100 that makes the chance of success go up (I'm sleepy, whatevs)

There was a formula on the wiki for soul stones. I'm on my phone so I can't (too lazy) too check. Might only be one up for 4☆ and 5☆ but each level and soul stone should give it a % albeit minuscule. So the more the better I'd assume!

But yeah just blew 80 on 4☆ for a fail.. F dat. Good luck...
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 21:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I have no idea what that is. Its like a beanbag made of her own skin. Or two big floppy back titties. They aren't on the sprite as ears or arms or anything WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS.

lmao. loving this convo. keep it up! the creepiness shall prevail!!!
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 21:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Are they tails?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 21:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Are they tails?

I always assumed they were fox tails, since she's a fox spirit summoner and her pic also has ears, which seem missing from the sprite. I mean the sprite has something that just looks like spikey hair, they are far more ear-like in the pic. who knows. there are a few discrepancies. but she's too cool for words imo.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 22:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

My next guess would be some kind of bean bag with a fox design on it. Maybe it's not in the sprite because she has to get off her *** to fight lol.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-12 07:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay I like these kind of events!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 08:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Yay I like these kind of events!

We've got a legitimate shot at doing well too, no 7* reward, and the event units don't grant bonus BT (confirmed).

Talk in the trade forums seems that a lot of the big spenders won't be as anxious to burn their TEs and pots on this event since there is no 7*!

Now that i have decent 6*s and some nice arena units, i may do well. lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 09:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleh, only rank rewards include 6*s this time. There is no grindable 6* with BT according to wiki. :( Highest is 70k BT for 5* Dimages (similar in style to Valafar)

Edit: Though the more i think about it, didn't the shadowflame citadel give us Pregare (supposedly US only unit?) IF the wiki is just taking the info straight from the JP wiki, we might have a surprise in store with a grindable 6* (i'm hoping) since none of the current high competitors have gotten anywhere near the top of that BT reward table.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 10:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

well, now i call shenanigans on the US wiki admin. Pregare (as a lot of people thought) was not US only, but came from a completely different event in japan:

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%CD%B6%CF%C7%A4%CE%BA%BD%B5%DC

Judging from that, we might still be getting a 6* BT rank this event. :D
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-12 10:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to trade 120/140 Isis for Ludmilla, also might throw in some maxed 5* if need be, would like to keep it at 6* for 6* though.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-12 10:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What's that? Spoons stands a chance at being able to grind a 6* this event? K we won't put one in then, f that hoe.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-12 11:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to trade 120/140 Isis for Ludmilla, also might throw in some maxed 5* if need be, would like to keep it at 6* for 6* though.

and FYI I will be willing to make this trade post-event as well straight 6* for 6*
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-12 11:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Palace events are my FAV!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-12 11:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this one of those that you can get BT for the event off of Quest grinding too?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 11:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this one of those that you can get BT for the event off of Quest grinding too?

sadly no, just off the floors or the pvp side.

What's that? Spoons stands a chance at being able to grind a 6* this event? K we won't put one in then, f that hoe.

Don't discount that there won't be one just yet. Highest BT ranked player only has 37k BT, and I don't know where the unofficial wiki gets their data. (ie, pregare was a surprise to everyone before)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 12:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lillica, got one with your name all over her:

http://image01.w.livedoor.jp/f/a/fantasica/51b0f2083562232c.jpg

moohaha
First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 201 202 203