Link | Quote | Reply

Love enhancing bonus so much <3
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 11:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

4 stones in 4 hours... this is going well.

The bonus kicks so much *** though. I saved up 32k brave on one account and about 30ish on the other to have a ***load of cards to spam with it. It's taking forever lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-10 11:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhh... I was just able to do log-in bingo twice.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-10 12:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
4 stones in 4 hours... this is going well.

The bonus kicks so much *** though. I saved up 32k brave on one account and about 30ish on the other to have a ***load of cards to spam with it. It's taking forever lol

same, have like 500+ cards and over 40k brave. lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-10 12:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I apparently had a good bit of soul stones saved up from the last time this event happened, because I logged in and I have 38 of them. Would be pretty awesome if I had anything worth using them on- BUT NOPE.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-10 12:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Also, I apparently had a good bit of soul stones saved up from the last time this event happened, because I logged in and I have 38 of them. Would be pretty awesome if I had anything worth using them on- BUT NOPE.

WTS Bergamot (M)!

Also, I read the notice this morning and the stones are supposed to go POOF after each recruitment event. Wtf, lucky Sterling!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 12:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhh... I was just able to do log-in bingo twice.

I got to do it twice on both accounts because I got on the game about half an hour before the game's new day, so technically I just did one for yesterday and one for today, back to back. Is that what you mean, or did you break something lol

I still had 32 from the last event, too lol. I happen to have something to use them on if you would sell them for luna (as I have nothing else to offer :\)
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 12:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

rats, no chapter 41 or new relics. I wonder if we'll ever find out where the heck all these monsters are coming from. The "Story" is always the same "What's behind this?!" "Oh... A succubus!"
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 12:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i hate the randomness of the soul stones, i'm spamming 3-5 since it's the lowest level quest i can do that gives 2* cards at 12 TP each, and sometimes I go 300 TP with no stones, and then I sometimes go 6 chests in a row where a stone pops out.

5 ssl and 118 sss (most from last event), haven't and won't drop a single penny on buying stones, just got lucky with all the bonus points over 350k bt (got a stone every 40k BT after 350)

Also, i read somewhere, that the stones never disappear and haven't since the first recruitment. Someone told me that last time, and it appears true. Also, they always show up in your "inventory" accessed from your status screen.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-10 12:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »
rats, no chapter 41 or new relics. I wonder if we'll ever find out where the heck all these monsters are coming from. The "Story" is always the same "What's behind this?!" "Oh... A succubus!"

You know what I wish? I would really like them to raise the difficulty a bit on these higher Quests to about how hard the Hard/Inferno quests are for trials. Sucks that I can never get any practice or work out any good combos until the event starts and then its over just as fast. For games like this I enjoy that kind of challenge and with all the 6* Units/Allies and now 7* you roll right through these easy Quests.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-10 12:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, they always show up in your "inventory" accessed from your status screen.

That's because you can trade them to the thrift shop! But I think it's like 1 point each for the smalls.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-10 12:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

WTS Bergamot (M)!

Also, I read the notice this morning and the stones are supposed to go POOF after each recruitment event. Wtf, lucky Sterling!

Key word
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 12:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

You know what I wish? I would really like them to raise the difficulty a bit on these higher Quests to about how hard the Hard/Inferno quests are for trials. Sucks that I can never get any practice or work out any good combos until the event starts and then its over just as fast. For games like this I enjoy that kind of challenge and with all the 6* Units/Allies and now 7* you roll right through these easy Quests.

agreed, wholeheartedly. Besides the collection of rare event cards, or grind of event points, there isn't anything difficult outside of Inferno mode in events. :/
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 12:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WTS Bergamot (M)!

Key word

word!

i guess it's like the money from the fantacoin shop is supposed to credit when you click "BUY", but i have had the game crash twice on me and had to contact customer support to fix it (felt silly calling for them to give me my 2 dollars, made me think of that paper boy in that 80's movie, GIVE ME MY TWO DOLLARS)! XD
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 14:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

"PC Constance >wtt first born&kidney" lmao
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 14:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

"PC Constance >wtt first born&kidney" lmao

now that's dedication
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 14:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm... they say it will take about 1000 sss to successfully recruit Noir. Do i keep saving, or just convert 4 of my 4 star units? bleh.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 15:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

k I just read the best ***ever.

Quote:
But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.

--"And when the time came, the youth had not the will to resist the lure of the dark. Now, stained by disgrace, there is no turning back.
I know now - it was all a lie."

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 15:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

k I just read the best ***ever.

Quote:
But that just made me think: Are the monsters really a threat to people? I mean, all they ever do is walk pass your units. They don't even try to attack them. And you never see any people in the city. Just a bunch of monsters. Who's to say the city wasn't just inhabited by a bunch of monsters and here we are with our units just slaughtering them? Maybe we're the bad guys here. I mean, the only way we know they're attacking people is because Mina tells us.

... ...
Guys.

It's Mina. She's behind it all.

All those training missions. Her just leading us around with no real destination except to kill passing monsters who have never done anything to the units. Genocide.

But wait, there's more. Remember back to our newbie days when you first learned how to play the game? Mina let you use one of her units for a mission. Remember who it was? It was Vlad. With me so far? Okay, now check out his description on the back of his card.

--"And when the time came, the youth had not the will to resist the lure of the dark. Now, stained by disgrace, there is no turning back.
I know now - it was all a lie."

"I know now - it was all a lie."

It all makes sense now. It's why Mina's the only non-unit person I've seen so far in this game... the units weren't just cards. She's somehow turned every single human citizen into a unit for some twisted card game. And the monsters? They're trying to escape. Vlad's trying to warn us, guys. WE'RE FALLING INTO HER TRAP. SAVE YOURSELVES!

also... remember what the monsters say to you when we had the monster foraging? something like "I know about Mina, she's really..." or something like that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-10 20:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Is 160 TE + Nanaca a good trade for my Aksana? it looks good, Nanaca is about 150-170 and most Aksana's are going for 300-350.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 22:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Is 160 TE + Nanaca a good trade for my Aksana? it looks good, Nanaca is about 150-170 and most Aksana's are going for 300-350.

Might not be a bad trade as the next arena is missile units only or so i hear.

Lillica! Looks like murder princess ludmilla might come to us in the archive event. XD

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cc%b4%b8%b8%a4%ce%bd%f1%b8%cb

The box under her name that says "How to get" indicates Gacha, which I'm pretty sure is the series card packs that will be released at the same time. I always thought it funny the japanese word Gacha sounds so much like Gotcha (got your money more like). lol
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-10 22:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lillica! Looks like murder princess ludmilla might come to us in the archive event. XD

WANT SO BAD
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 22:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »

WANT SO BAD

oops, read my ninja edit. thought I'd get it in before anyone read it. XD
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-10 22:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The box under her name that says "How to get" indicates Gacha, which I'm pretty sure is the series card packs that will be released at the same time. I always thought it funny the japanese word Gacha sounds so much like Gotcha (got your money more like). lol

Got another offer, mlb Paris + 121 monica + 72 Camille + 100 TE
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 10:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure their worth but it sounds like a decent offer. Up to you!

I have a 120/120 Monica, love her so much I'll never sell/trade her.

Looking for about 30 Ambrosia....anyone have some to spare? Need to LB Isis, Doro, and Monica.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 10:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you had a billion ambrosias?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 10:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

one hundred BILLION dollars!

(sorry couldn't resist)
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 10:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Used them xD

I didn't think I wanted to LB my other 3 6* but I decided to a little while ago, to get them on par with my other 6*.

Gave Leana another Mina, got 5 Ambrosias from it and a ton of ally points >.> Last time I traded Mina to Leana I got about 15 Ambrosia ; ;

one hundred BILLION dollars!

(sorry couldn't resist)

You, sir, are AWESOME.
inb4 Austin Powers marathon!
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-11 11:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure their worth but it sounds like a decent offer. Up to you!

I have a 120/120 Monica, love her so much I'll never sell/trade her.

Looking for about 30 Ambrosia....anyone have some to spare? Need to LB Isis, Doro, and Monica.

I ended up trading Aksana for nanaca + 190 TE
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 11:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw guys I moved to my alt account, since my original kept getting hate spam and attacked over and over due to the false accusations.

Think what you like, etc.
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 201 202 203