Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 04:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like my team for next event will be

4* = Xiahou Dun
Male = Lev
Under 20 = Edwin

Edit: Actually I just noticed Morticia's cost is 20. If I can get her stats about Edwins before then i'll probably use her.
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 07:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Looks like my team for next event will be

4* = Xiahou Dun
Male = Lev
Under 20 = Edwin

Edit: Actually I just noticed Morticia's cost is 20. If I can get her stats about Edwins before then i'll probably use her.

YAY!

Looks like they aren't banning people who got 23489723489729384 maiden3 tickets. They'll just remove the excess number of tickets on the next maintenance. I can go back to playing without fear! :)

Sadly, i muled everything off to my bluestacks account, and left only one max 4 star. So now I've got nothing to do at work. Maybe one of these 3 "oops we screwed up" premo tickets will be useful. lmao.

Yeah, the box thing sucked. I busted my *** staying awake the last few days to get as many crowns as possible, then when i dropped from 8th place to 37th, I spent 75 bucks trying to get the last 330 crowns i needed to maintain rank 30 for patear. The first one went through (all i got was a gilberta, but that's not bad i guess), and then it was 5 hours of "Connection error occurred". All I could do was watch in horror as 30th place slowly turned into 40th place.

When it finally did work, i was so pissed i just bought 60 TE so i could get a dorothea or something and at least have SOMETHING to show for the money i spent. :(

TLDR: Will never spend another dime on this game when it REALLY matters.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 07:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao. LAME

3 premo tickets = Willy, Alicia (i think? archer lady you get at level 1) and a poisonous flower.

Not even a 3 star to somewhat placate my undying rage!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 07:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya my tickets were stupid stuff too and the premium box this morning had junk also. And ya if people are going to be spending real money on this game they should make sure their game is working perfect on that part.... I would be so pissed if I spend money to keep my rank up and failed because of their *** up. Sucks :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 08:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya my tickets were stupid stuff too and the premium box this morning had junk also. And ya if people are going to be spending real money on this game they should make sure their game is working perfect on that part.... I would be so pissed if I spend money to keep my rank up and failed because of their *** up. Sucks :/

exactly. It's a case of "Whoops, we screwed up. You didn't get a chance to maintain your rank and get a cool limited edition 6*? Sorry, here's 3 premium cards that will give you crap that you can get from training. We're all good right? Oh, and thanks for the money".

oh well, at least with the extra 60 TE, i have 90. Maybe i can buy something nice. Time to go shopping!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 08:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

While it's a common 6*, I've seen Petra for 90 TE before.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 09:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found this on some fantasica blog.... I want!

[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 09:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found this on some fantasica blog.... I want!
[/IMG]

He's on fire! Someone get the man some water!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 13:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Found a level 1 pregare on firesale for 70 TE. That a good deal?

Guy selling it says it's because most grindable 6* have no value. I haven't seen any lower than 125 until now though.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-24 13:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no clue about price, but I have 3 allies that have been trying to sell theirs since they got it and no one wants to get it off em. Idk why people seemed to shun that card, it seems pretty decent.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 13:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I have no clue about price, but I have 3 allies that have been trying to sell theirs since they got it and no one wants to get it off em. Idk why people seemed to shun that card, it seems pretty decent.

Highest Air attack on a magic unit. The more I looked, the less I'm tempted to jump. Lots for sale, LOTS of people offering it as trade, and i found a bunch of others at 90TE. So I'm thinking eventually it's worth 60ish.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 13:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Im a big fan of card art. I will pass on a "stronger" card if a slightly weaker one has better card art. Thats said, Pregare has ugly card art imo...
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-24 13:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Im a big fan of card art. I will pass on a "stronger" card if a slightly weaker one has better card art. Thats said, Pregare has ugly card art imo...

^^ this. I want Kyo for that exact reason. Doesn't hurt that she's also pretty good. I just missed out on getting her for 40 TE. Was one sec. too late. :(
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-24 17:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lil, did you ever figure out wtf was going on with your bluestacks showing like you had your phone turned sideways? Mine just started doing it ><
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 20:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lil, did you ever figure out wtf was going on with your bluestacks showing like you had your phone turned sideways? Mine just started doing it ><

have it in tablet mode? I accidently changed mine to tablet mode before and it got all crazy
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-24 20:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw I never fixed it.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-24 22:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Mort! Someone offered me a lvl 95 Pregare for it, is that a good trade?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 00:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk morts worth well but like no ine seems to want pregare. I'd pass on it just because of not knowing for sure.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 00:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Also have 7 people between my team and my alts that said they'd all drop on the last day. It's almost 1:30am est and not one of them have put in a single crown, *** yeah.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 00:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Also have 7 people between my team and my alts that said they'd all drop on the last day. It's almost 1:30am est and not one of them have put in a single crown, *** yeah.

Other than me and one other guy my team sucks nuts. This guy just offered me a lvl 138 Reinhard + Pregare for Mort, sounds like a good deal to me, and I really like the look of Reinhard.
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-25 01:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't have much hope for my team from the start so I sort of just gave up a couple days in. Really hate this event type, with fever being the only good time to donate and impossible to predict when it starts. Got a massive 2k points or something, only saw fever twice while I was on the game.

This next event has three different types(4*,male,20 cost) or do you need to meet all three requirements? Kinda screwed if it is all three, no male 4s with a cost that low now.
 Shiva.Zafira
Server: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-25 02:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »

Highest Air attack on a magic unit. The more I looked, the less I'm tempted to jump. Lots for sale, LOTS of people offering it as trade, and i found a bunch of others at 90TE. So I'm thinking eventually it's worth 60ish.
If you still want pregare i'll sell you mine for 60 te?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 04:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it's all 3 at once because it shows female units too. Instead of easy, hard, inferno it's the 4*, male, 20 cost.

Also, teams still suck. ***.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-25 04:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »

Other than me and one other guy my team sucks nuts. This guy just offered me a lvl 138 Reinhard + Pregare for Mort, sounds like a good deal to me, and I really like the look of Reinhard.

I would definitely have taken that deal.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-25 04:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had to guess the new event thing will be trials with each one separate, then a few with 2 restrictions, and finally one with all 3.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 04:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw these Fantasica *** are apparently taking away daily bingo on the 28th, which will leave me at 1 and 3 days before I would have finished my boards -______-
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-25 04:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's going to be 3 different days with 3 trials. all 3 restrictions at once would REALLY limit the cards you can use.

Anyone know which maiden won?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 04:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Baby woke me up too late to check lol glad I dropped what I had at midnight. I was counting on him to have me up in time and it's the one time he slept longer than he should.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-25 04:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw these Fantasica *** are apparently taking away daily bingo on the 28th, which will leave me at 1 and 3 days before I would have finished my boards -______-

Finished this last board yesterday.

Premium Ticket: Kirill
4* Ticket: Sergei

Thats the 4th time I've gotten Sergei from the 4* Tickets >.>
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 04:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally bummed about bingo. They better give us something else for a free chance at cards to feed Leana.
First Page 2 3 ... 141 142 143 ... 201 202 203