Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 201 202 203
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-04 06:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf I had to register my device again this morning before I could get stuff from my inbox.

Also, *** these panels. 5billion bt for 2 personal te -_-
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-04 07:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Wtf I had to register my device again this morning before I could get stuff from my inbox.

Also, *** these panels. 5billion bt for 2 petsonal te -_-

Each panel event gets worse and worse lol. My very first event when I started playing was a panel event xD Think it was The Trials of Sol-Lune.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-04 07:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just seems like infinitely more bt required for a panel this time. Prizes eat balls, too.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-04 07:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Still holdin that baby in till the 7th yes?!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-04 08:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol hell no! We got to the hospital an hour early! I'm too ready!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-04 09:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Until its born ill keep my hopes up! GL
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-06 18:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how Rank 1 gets the title: Abyssea-oop.. Abyssal Gatekeeper.

You might even get an Anu or a Sedna!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-06 18:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What emulator do people use? I was trying out one called BlueStacks but it can't get past searching when I try to find apps.

Edit - nvm it works, my router just threw up a little.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 08:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

4* bingo.... Oh joy another Yuriya. *throws it on the pile*
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 08:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
What emulator do people use? I was trying out one called BlueStacks but it can't get past searching when I try to find apps.

Edit - nvm it works, my router just threw up a little.

Haha! Amazing you bring this up, I was searching for a PC emulator last night, to avoid the abysmal battery life problem of my ipod, and to play Fantasica in the other monitor while I run ffxi. Sadly, I hit a brick wall, and found a lot of "Violates TOS they'll ban your account" talk, so I just got yet another charger. :(

On a different note, is it a viable means of making money to buy fresh 4* for 1 TE and sell them maxed for 5 te? I'm just not sure how fast the maxed ones sell.

I'm getting excited about acquiring TEs, when I had several trades go in my favor after stalking the trade wall on the unofficial wiki.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 09:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

what rank are you guys in the event right now? I threw my hands up in the air last week and stopped trying, but now I'm kicking myself because I realize I could've easily placed high enough to get Sedna.

I'm rank 2640 now with a few days catch up down from 4700, but wondered if any of you were near rank 500 and could tell me what the BT number is that I would need. Each completion of 37-6 seems to move me up 4-8 places, so i figure in 4 days i could possibly get close to 500 if the jump stays linear. :(
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-07 10:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm like over rank 7000. I spent the first day or two spamming my massive collection of personal time elixirs on 1-hr quests but just got really bored of it. I tried to get into the 5000s so I could at least get the 4* prize but after quest spamming for hours yesterday I just said screw it because the rank climb was just way too slow and insignificant.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 10:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
I'm like over rank 7000. I spent the first day or two spamming my massive collection of personal time elixirs on 1-hr quests but just got really bored of it. I tried to get into the 5000s so I could at least get the 4* prize but after quest spamming for hours yesterday I just said screw it because the rank climb was just way too slow and insignificant.

It's not necessarily about how long the quest is on cooldown. The wiki has a list of which quests give what amount of BT during these events. Quest 37-6 gives the most at like 900+ BT per iteration and it's only a 5 minute quest.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 10:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, sadly it's a real grind. I'm a little OCD, so every 5 mins. on the dot, i'm sending out my units on 37-6. Actually your awesome Clarissa and another ally with a lv40ish Alvida have single handedly helped level my Serafiina to level 96 (almost 97). I only need the 3 characters to reliably clear 37-6 every time. :)

I spent the first 2 days of the event spamming the lower level quest every 5 minutes, but then just decided to trek my way to 37-6 (which got me a lot of points too).

Once i did the math and found out to get Ombre would require like 18 hours a day for the 11 days of the event of clicking this every 5 minutes (that's without spending a dime) i just threw in the towel for a few days.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 10:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done 37-6 so many times using the 4* event unit Canon that I got off an ally. She started fresh and I got her like all the way to 73 off just spamming 37-6 during this event.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-07 10:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'm only on the 32s in Quests yet so right now so I just decided I'd try spamming 31-7 for the nearly 700 exp it gives for Clarissa. I probably should check and see if that one actually does give the best BT for it but I was just trying to kill two birds. Every time I finish one I climb about 100 ranks but as I got in the 6000s I realized the BT per rank was a lot more spaced, so ranking up slowed down. I can't even imagine being in the top 1000 or even 100, I assume you'd have to spam quests a handful of times just to rank up one number and that is assuming the other person isn't trying to rank up at the same time!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 10:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'm only on the 32s in Quests yet so right now so I just decided I'd try spamming 31-7 for the nearly 700 exp it gives for Clarissa. I probably should check and see if that one actually does give the best BT for it but I was just trying to kill two birds. Every time I finish one I climb about 100 ranks but as I got in the 6000s I realized the BT per rank was a lot more spaced, so ranking up slowed down. I can't even imagine being in the top 1000 or even 100, I assume you'd have to spam quests a handful of times just to rank up one number and that is assuming the other person isn't trying to rank up at the same time!

or buying keys, the numbers up that high seem insane. 1000s of dollars maybe?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 10:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Top BT person had 17million BT last I checked. They had to have spent thousands upon thousands of actual dollars to get that many keys to get all that BT even with a 6* event unit boosting them. They really must have like 100 6*s in their inbox by now lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 10:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Best point per time ratio:

37-6 (937)
35-6 (930)
25-3 (907)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh btw, just a tip for everybody here. Go to the top ranking guys walls and ask to buy sets of fresh 4*s for 2 TE. Seriously you can get SETS of 4*s for 2TE. I got 15 fresh 4*s last night for 6TE. They spend so much on step up packs they get flooded with them and just want to pawn them off.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Oh btw, just a tip for everybody here. Go to the top ranking guys walls and ask to buy sets of fresh 4*s for 2 TE. Seriously you can get SETS of 4*s for 2TE. I got 15 fresh 4*s last night for 6TE. They spend so much on step up packs they get flooded with them and just want to pawn them off.

Wow, thanks for the tip! Trying to save up enough TEs for my first 6* and thinking that leveling 4*s for resale is the safest course.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You can sell sets of lvl 80 4*s for like 23-25 TE so yeah. I've sold some for 23 on the low end and it's a fast sell for sure.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You can sell sets of lvl 80 4*s for like 23-25 TE so yeah. I've sold some for 23 on the low end and it's a fast sell for sure.

Oh nice! I'm psyched now! Gonna try to get a bunch. :) thanks for the awesome tip man
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all good. Just tryin to help out everybody who needs to find ways to save for their first 5-6 like I did. I flipped a LOT of 4*s. I had 65TE before I got Anna (which I traded for doro + max lion Bernhard). Matter of fact I allied the guy I bought so many from last night. He's the ally I have that is using Manfred as lead. He said he had "many sets" last night so I took 3 lol. He MIGHT have more atm, idk.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all good. Just tryin to help out everybody who needs to find ways to save for their first 5-6 like I did. I flipped a LOT of 4*s. I had 65TE before I got Anna (which I traded for doro + max lion Bernhard). Matter of fact I allied the guy I bought so many from last night. He's the ally I have that is using Manfred as lead. He said he had "many sets" last night so I took 3 lol. He MIGHT have more atm, idk.

Ahh, what's his name? you're not my ally yet sadly. :(

Oh... /duh moment, i can look at the leaderboards. lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »

Ahh, what's his name? you're not my ally yet sadly. :(

Oh... /duh moment, i can look at the leaderboards. lol

Their name is pokeacat, ID# 45289603 they aren't on the top top leader boards, but I found their wall through one of the leaders. Also I have an ally spot open if you want. My ID is 68560763. My leader is 6* Dorothea. Her poison rocks :D
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be great, it says you're 30/30 though.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely 29/30 atm lol what's your number and i'll try to ally you that way?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely 29/30 atm lol what's your number and i'll try to ally you that way?

Thanks. :)

Hokouonchi: 33244103
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 11:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

. My leader is 6* Dorothea. Her poison rocks :D

good god that's one spicy meatball! She's pretty powerful. OK, i'm using her and clarissa now. Keepin' the ally points in the AH. 8)

Any tips on what i should look for as a good starter 6*? I seem to have an over abundance of archer characters, and magic users are the least frequent in my army.
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 201 202 203