First Page 2 3 ... 121 122 123 ... 201 202 203
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-05-31 07:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Debating quitting. I havent really played in a few weeks now. I just logon to do my Bingo Board now.

Why do you debate "quitting"? Just stop playing until a decent event actually shows and them resume playing. I try to log in a few times a day to try and keep allies but these past 3 events sucked imo so Im just taking a break until something more fun shows up.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-05-31 07:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Debating quitting. I havent really played in a few weeks now. I just logon to do my Bingo Board now.

Why do you debate "quitting"? Just stop playing until a decent event actually shows and them resume playing. I try to log in a few times a day to try and keep allies but these past 3 events sucked imo so Im just taking a break until something more fun shows up.

Because even with cool events, the fact is I am bored with the game overall.
 Carbuncle.Smint
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-05-31 10:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed, it hasnt had the same hold over me recently... last BT event i was content with spamming quests but im lucky if ive did 4 quests so far...

Buuuut got an email for a 200moba coin survey. Better get me a 6*. Argh.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 19:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fantasica has been pretty boring to me for awhile now, but I keep logging on each day for some reason. I think I had more fun when the best card I had was 2* Kira and no allies with anything but Orlando's. Was sort of nice when some quests took more thought than throw more 6*'s at it.

Can't wait for the this day to be over in game, guess my name is high on the battle list since I've been attacked around 9 or 10 times in 12 hours. Also, Edwin is a hell of a lot weaker than I expected, just wanted for his rarity and low cost I guess.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-05-31 20:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Think I'm quitting Fantasica too, actually...and AH. I'll decide for sure tomorrow. Priority for my cards/TE if I do quit will go to people who don't have a 6*.

ETA: Nope, I'm quitting. Sent trades to give my stuff away.

Second edit: Don't have posting power anymore since I deleted accounts, but I'm quitting permanently and not coming back. I think I'm just quitting online gaming in general. Too much time doing nerd ***, not enough time playing music or doing stuff that's actually fun. Kind of feeling like I started wasting my life back when I started playing FFXI, this is just the final nail in the coffin of that chapter.

Last edit: Trades completed, account stripped...it was fun playing with you all. Also this will be my last post on FFXIAH. Hope you guys figure out what to do with the Bard guide, thanks for all the fish.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-31 20:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Errybody quitting, what the poo! Fae, gimme my 10 te back lol

And both of you keep your cards in case you want to come back! Though I would accept a 6* donation -_- But still! Don't give away everything, it'd blow *** to start over again.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-05-31 20:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I think the whole quitting desire comes from when I am either bored or frustrated with an event (especially the ones where you basically have nothing to do with it because you can't get the items to participate in them unless you spend money, and a lot of it). There is also this fear in my mind that over time my cards will slowly decrease in value, or that if/when 7* is released that values of everything will drop too. The events I really liked were the Gemstone Palace event and any of the quest-progression events that are similar to Helmut/Minas. I liked the last one but I didn't like how little there was to do- 3 quests for easy and I did them in like half an hour. 3 quests for medium, done in an hour. 3 quests for hard, done in about 2 hours. And that's more sitting around waiting and 3 minutes of playing than anything. I just don't take it too seriously so it doesn't bother me- its just a little time waster to me. Something fun to do when I get up in the morning and when I go to bed at night. Prob the reason it takes me so long to level :P
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-31 20:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

"Need to do less nerd ***" is probably the best reason for anything I've ever heard, Cantontai LOL

You can't all quit, you have good cards I use! ; ;
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 20:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to second keeping your cards. Some day you might want to play again and then you're stuck with like, Yakov. Though I can't imagine this game has much of a return rate. It's the same thing over and over and over, so even if you come back in 5 years you'll probably just be in the middle of another shitty panel event.

Sucks to see you quit, you were a good ally on the there, always maxing brave and being available at ridiculous hours.
Edit: Oh maybe should have refreshed this at some point as I missed a pretty damn important edit.
Hope everything goes well for you out there Cantonai.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-31 20:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Have to second keeping your cards. Some day you might want to play again and then you're stuck with like, Yakov. Though I can't imagine this game has much of a return rate. It's the same thing over and over and over, so even if you come back in 5 years you'll probably just be in the middle of another shitty panel event.

Sucks to see you quit, you were a good ally on the there, always maxing brave and being available at ridiculous hours.

laughing because that's what canto actually set their lead to LOL
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-05-31 20:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The good thing about if you do quit and come back though... possible that the event cards you have become hard-to-find. :D
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-31 20:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I definitely can't see myself playing this forever, especially after we have the baby, but it's a time passer for me and I like it. It pisses me off to no end sometimes, but I like games that do that but keep me coming back.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-05-31 22:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately I have been enjoying the artwork of the cards more, thinking about trying to draw some of them for practice. If any of you guys are quitting though hook me up with some boobylicious cards alright?
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 23:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Artwork is probably my favorite part of the game at this point, so many of them are just really well done. Not so much the first cards or dreambreaker series, but pretty much enjoy all the rest.

Wish I had the talent to actually draw some of these, but I totally don't. Could probably do King Mandy and that's about it.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-01 15:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much taking a vacation this event. I'll just take the free panel cards since they set the bar so high for the BT points card and I really don't care for titles or the goddesses.
 Shiva.Zafira
Server: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-01 15:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I should probably quit for the sake of my bank account but I'll be playing this for a while yet. Though I will be pissed if i dont get a hathi though, considering how much i've spent. Makes me wonder how much money that one person with 7mil points has spent though, that's crazy.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-01 15:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zafira said: »
I should probably quit for the sake of my bank account but I'll be playing this for a while yet. Though I will be pissed if i dont get a hathi though, considering how much i've spent. Makes me wonder how much money that one person with 7mil points has spent though, that's crazy.

Over $4000 dollars. I asked the other day how much they usually spend on events. Most people in the top 100 spend thousands.

...........I wish to god that I am that well off one day that I can drop that much cheese on a game without a second thought.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-01 16:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Then they have no reason to cater to us common folk with low bt rewards. Set the bar higher and just attract the big spenders.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-01 16:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone check the bt points you get off chapter 39? There's a chapter 39 now btw ol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-06-01 16:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zafira said: »

Over $4000 dollars. I asked the other day how much they usually spend on events. Most people in the top 100 spend thousands.

...........I wish to god that I am that well off one day that I can drop that much cheese on a game without a second thought.

holy fudge.... i spent like whatever the ~300Fanta points was and i still regret that spend.... im so cheap........................
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-01 16:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wiki has the BT and exp numbers up for chapter 39. Doesn't look worth while at all. 37-6 is still the best
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-01 16:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I coulda checked wiki. 38s been out forever though and they only just now listed it all for 38 so I assumed 39 wouldn't be up. Was hoping for a different mission to spam lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-01 16:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn it, I wasted my 5k post :\

Anyway, in case someone was wondering, there's 391 titles available, an ally just unlocked the last one.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-01 21:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quitters never win guys. But ya know... If you are quitting I could really use my first 6* lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-01 21:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats funny is that I got absolutely nothing above a 3* this time around with Step-up packs 1-4... got a Nadine from Twitter pull and a Zenobia from Premium card from daily rewards XD
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-02 22:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

These panel unlock levels seem super high to anyone else?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-02 22:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
These panel unlock levels seem super high to anyone else?

VERY
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-02 23:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

From looking at the JP wiki it isnt even anything great, panel 5 is some crappy 3 star unit and panel 10 is a 4 star. Oh well, back to borderlands.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-02 23:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
From looking at the JP wiki it isnt even anything great, panel 5 is some crappy 3 star unit and panel 10 is a 4 star. Oh well, back to borderlands.

That's how the last panel was. a 3* and 4*
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-02 23:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lame.
First Page 2 3 ... 121 122 123 ... 201 202 203