By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 14:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah we're all still hooked for w/e reason :\
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 15:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

An ally is selling 140 Adamas and they let me album it. I can't tell if they're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or crazy or both. Just handing someone a card worth 1.3k TE ffs lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-05-25 15:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
An ally is selling 140 Adamas and they let me album it. I can't tell if they're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or crazy or both. Just handing someone a card worth 1.3k TE ffs lol

I'd have kept it! XD ROFLMAO
Mobage doesnt do anything even if you process a charge back on purchases.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 15:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

I'd have kept it! XD ROFLMAO
Mobage doesnt do anything even if you process a charge back on purchases.

I will admit that there was the tiniest little itty bitty voice in my head that said run with that ***, but I'd feel like a total PoS forever if I took even a 2* from someone.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 15:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

And Fae! Tell people to leave you alone about Aga, I needs her ; ;
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-25 16:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

80 and 90 seem to be the same message for success for awakening. I guess it's safe to say my odds won't go up beyond 80 for a max minotaur, huh?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-05-25 16:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Can someone tell me:
1. What level are feeders usually leveled to for selling?
2. Typical selling price for 2*, 3*, and 4* set?

would like to know this also,

also what price range and i looking at for obtaining a 6star?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-25 16:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Can someone tell me:

That varies GREATLY by the 6* honestly. Alexander is cheap as ***, cuz he kind of blows.

Also:
1) lvl 1 units can be sold as "feeders" but it's typically lvl 10 for 1-3* and 40 or 80 for 4*s.
2)2* units are usually just sold for luna, so i'd use them personally. 3* units go for like 1 TE for a set of 5 lvl 10's. you can get 1TE for fresh 4*, usually 2-3TE for lvl40 and 5+ (depending on unit) for maxed 4*
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 16:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
80 and 90 seem to be the same message for success for awakening. I guess it's safe to say my odds won't go up beyond 80 for a max minotaur, huh?

I used 90 on my maxed cuz it's all I had to toss in, iirc when I was going to use 82 it was the same message but I could be imagining things. As soon as I hit the go for it button though, I almost puked because I just knew I'd be getting a fail. I'm sad I didn't get the 6* but the 4* is so god damn cute it's *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, so I'm still happeh.

Can someone tell me:

I can't say for prices because I haven't sold in forever.

2* lvl 10
3* lvl 20 (that's what I was told when I started but I see many people taking them at lvl 10 now)
4* lvl 40 (again, what I was told when I started, but I see people selling them at lvl 20 now, too)

As for a 6* there are a couple that you can get sorta cheap (as far as a 6* goes anyway). Alexander is 30, like Eike said cuz he's kinda pooey. There are a few at about 60-70 TE fresh that aren't bad. After those, everything else really seems to shoot up 100-200 TE. Then there are those glorious cards only crazy shits have that are worth 1.3-2k or more TE. Your text to link here...
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-05-25 16:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten to where I only log on once a day now lol. Until a decent event comes along.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 16:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten to where I only log on once a day now lol. Until a decent event comes along.

K well they're doody faces :\ I don't have anything other than ambrosias to sell really, and I swear no one is buying them atm, at least not from me ; ;

If next event doesn't have the TE prize sitting at 5 million BT, I'll be able to get the last 4 I need if you'll hold it. Or gimme a card to LB for you and I'll send you the 6 TE I have for her and I'll give you a couple TE after.

I gots mah 10 now! I'll send a trade, respond w/e you get on again. Wewt!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-05-25 16:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

this is pretty much where i'm at lol, i have a ton of 4star kinds i might try to start leveling them and selling off as feeders so i can just rack up TE.

how much do ambrosia sell for? i think i have 5 of those D:
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 16:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Can get 2 TE easy off ambrosia. A lot of people won't trade you for those if you can't provide collateral while you have their cards, though. There are definitely some that don't seem to care about that though and will still trade.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-25 17:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ok it seems 80-100+ stones gives no different of a message on awakening a 60 mino... Gonna try another 80 stones then and hopefully not fail this time! Wish me luck!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 17:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Good ruck!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-25 17:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

.... I got the 4*. 160 stones total on just 2 attempts, 4TE worth I paid for, and leveling mino to 60 wasn't exactly a cheap amount of resources either.... ugh... that really sucked. hopefully i can get a decent price for the 4*.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-25 17:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell it coulda been a2* mino and I'd still be happy with it cuz it means all those stones didn't go to a failed attempt. 80-90 stones wasted is heartbreaking.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-25 18:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell it coulda been a2* mino and I'd still be happy with it cuz it means all those stones didn't go to a failed attempt. 80-90 stones wasted is heartbreaking.

yeah i had 80 fail on me the first go around >_<.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-05-25 18:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

this is pretty much where i'm at lol, i have a ton of 4star kinds i might try to start leveling them and selling off as feeders so i can just rack up TE.

how much do ambrosia sell for? i think i have 5 of those D:

Ambrosia generally 2 TE each. I couldnt sell mine so I used them. I had 22 xD
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-26 14:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

little PSA about this event with awakening (and i'm assuming it will extend to all recruitment events). Leveling your monsters helps, but I've now come to test/find that you don't need to go beyond level 15 for enhanced messages. I have 3 minos left, 2 at level 1 and 1 at level 15. The level 15 gets 1 "tier" higher of a message than the level 1's. The level 15 will (i'm assuming once I get 80 stones again) get the same message my lvl 60 had at 80 stones. The level 15 is on pace for it as the message at 70 stones is almost top tier. That is all.

Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-26 16:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, more testing done, 91 is the magic number for top tier message with a level 15 minotaur. Now it seemed when I did the awakening, I didn't get a lot of 6* "views" while the card spun, it really only showed it once. I got the 4* again (sooooo pissed). So perhaps a lil more leveling is an indicator of odds of getting the 6? This event seems like it really won't be repeated in this style so maybe more testing isn't quite needed, but if you just want success it doesn't take much leveling with a lil more stones. Only 11 extra stones from the level 60 for a level 15 and that's a big savings on using feeders you can spend on other units.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-26 20:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Faaaae you finally got on today, y u no respond to trade?! The flashin banner thing is irritating as hell.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
Server: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-05-26 21:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I figure I'd do some 2-7 spam while bored, and I don't even have 4 allies to use. Wow.

I went through and removed 5 people that hadn't signed in for a month +. So if someone wants to add me, feel free. I try to sign in a couple times a day, but I occasionally fail. If anyone needs me for a quest or something, just send me a PM and I'll reconnect to the game.

Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-05-26 22:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have a good slow unit for sale or can suggest a good one to shoot for? Oh, and Krizz, I sent you an ally request :)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-26 22:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have a good slow unit for sale or can suggest a good one to shoot for? Oh, and Krizz, I sent you an ally request :)

what * level? 5* Bernard isn't bad, since he's B speed. Edwin is good too. Zande seems kind of meh to me honestly. Patrick is pretty great too. Gilberta is new and not half bad. Laura the Dragonspawn. 6* Chiara is great, Petra too, but those are expensive. Aksana is a sick 6* slow too
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-05-26 22:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Im hoping for a good 5*. I have a friend's ally with Sogno right now and she's got some of the best damage output for a 5* slow. Problem is, I'd like to just trade out Diane for her but..I know Diane is an awesome unit and I paid a ton for her, but I'm just not crazy about her.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-26 22:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Siever

him too. not too shabby
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-26 22:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If Gilberta is that 5* that Lil just got the other day...

I saw it go for 50 (iirc) or 60 TE in an auction, so you might wanna look at some others lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-05-26 22:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I like him too! I think he'd be a pretty good Arena unit too :3

I would love to find a Laura but she seems really really difficult to find :\
First Page 2 3 ... 118 119 120 ... 201 202 203