[Archive] Bushido - The Way Of The Samurai (A Guide)

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » [Archive] Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide)
[Archive] Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide)
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-04-24 12:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
Unless you're Third Eye/Seigan tanking in Hybrid build with Saotome haidate+2 augmented legs :)
>_> Whats Enhances Shikikoyo going to do for you? Unless augmenting them drastically increases how the +2 already enhance Third Eye that was made un-noted on BGwiki or unmentioned here.

Check out the build noted on the first page of the post in the gear sections.

Stacking various bits of gear greatly increases the counter rate and can make for a quality hybrid set in some circumstances.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2013-04-24 12:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That doesn't change the fact that specifying "Augmented +2" was kind silly.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-04-24 12:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
That doesn't change the fact that specifying "Augmented +2" was kind silly.

Werp.

My attention to detail is in the crapper today, apparently.

It may further enhance in the bonus the piece gives, though. The +2 hands further enhance meditate, so it stands reason it may be further boosted.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Server: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2013-04-24 18:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Augmented Saotome Haidate+2 only to be able to store them :)
 Odin.Zelphes
Server: Odin
user: Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-24 19:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Alk said: »
What about Avant Cuisses +1 vs Karieyh Brayettes
I ran some numbers through spreadsheet, comparing WS numbers between those two pieces against several targets.

WS gear used:

Weapon Tomonari
Grip Pole Grip
Ammo Thew Bomblet
Head Mekira-oto +1
Neck Ganesha
Earring Brutal
Earring Moonshade AttTP
Body Phorcys
Hands Phorcys
Ring Rajas
Ring Pyrosoul
Back Atheling
Waist Windbuffet
Legs Karieyh/Avant+1
Feet Omodaka

Set 1: Karieyh
Set 2: Avant+1

Monster & Buffs WS DMG
Dynamis DC mob.RCB, Boost-STR (450 skill), Stalwarts, Berserk, Hasso Set 1: 2329 Set 2: 2305
Pil.RCB, Boost-STR (450 skill), Stalwarts, Berserk, Hasso Set 1: 1708 Set 2: 1662
Qilin.RCB, Boost-STR (450 skill), Stalwarts, Berserk, Hasso Set 1: 1694 Set 2: 1647
Ig-Alima.RCB, Boost-STR (450 skill), Stalwarts, Berserk, Hasso, 2xMarches, Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 1056 Set 2: 1010

Normally you'd generally run with more buffs, but this should illustrate which piece that pulls ahead.

Karieyh winning across the board (not surprised).
[+]
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-24 19:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Is Tomonari better then the TP bonus GK if so by how much? Asked in the Tomonari thread but it seems people want that to die.
Got Tomonari pretty much stomping Kanto to the ground.

Set 1:
TP
Weapon Tomonari
Grip Pole Grip
Ammo Hagneia Stone
Head Phorcys
Neck Ganesha
Earring Brutal
Earring Unkai
Body Unkai +2
Hands Brego
Ring Rajas
Ring Tyrant
Back Misuuchi
Waist Phos
Legs Unkai +2
Feet Usukane +1

WS
Weapon Tomonari
Grip Pole Grip
Ammo Thew Bomblet
Head Mekira-oto +1
Neck Ganesha
Earring Brutal
Earring Moonshade AttTP
Body Phorcys
Hands Phorcys
Ring Rajas
Ring Pyrosoul
Back Atheling
Waist Windbuffet
Legs Karieyh
Feet Omodaka

Set 2:
TP
Weapon Kanton TP
Grip Pole Grip
Ammo Thew Bomblet
Head Usukane +1
Neck Ganesha
Earring Brutal
Earring Unkai
Body Unkai +2
Hands Brego
Ring Rajas
Ring Tyrant
Back Atheling
Waist Phos
Legs Unkai +2
Feet Usukane +1

WS
Weapon Kanton TP
Grip Pole Grip
Ammo Thew Bomblet
Head Mekira-oto +1
Neck Ganesha
Earring Brutal
Earring Moonshade AttTP
Body Phorcys
Hands Phorcys
Ring Pyrosoul
Ring Pyrosoul
Back Atheling
Waist Windbuffet
Legs Karieyh
Feet Omodaka

Monster & Buffs DPS (Melee/WS)
Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Stalwarts/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 862,814 Set 2: 793,049
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Stalwarts/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 631,634 Set 2: 580,677
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Stalwarts/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 610,713 Set 2: 562,221
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Stalwarts/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 271,974 Set 2: 255,602
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2013-04-25 22:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my hands on the Skirmish GK How much damage am I looking at needing augmented before it beats Kanton and then Tomonari? Current one has 134 damage (not even a +1 stone so yea crappy but just using as a ref)
By Kilvin 2013-04-25 23:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all,

So I am in the process of leveling SAM to 99 and it will be my first melee job. After reading through all of the posts here, the guide, and other posts throughout the SAM forum, I am still incredibly confused/overwhelmed.

Basically, I am trying to get a general idea of how to gear a melee job (obviously with a focus on SAM). As far as I seem to understand, tp gear consists of enough Store TP to 5-hit, as much haste as possible (to cap of 25%), then fill the rest of the slots with +DA or whatever else while WS gear consists of STR, attack, and DA/TA/QA. Am I wrong in this? I get confused on the other aspects such as Store TP during WS and how much I should have.

And because this is my first melee job to 99, I don't have a whole lot of sets available to me off the bat. I will obviously work towards NNI gear, but could someone help me to create a gear set using mostly AH/aby/VW/bayld gear that would be good to aim for? I think I will probably use a tomonari as a GKT, because from what I am reading, it only seems to only be beat out by 90+ masa/amano. How does the 99 WOE GKT compare to all of these?

I've seen some sets I can aim for on here and in the guide, but I don't know what are some good substitutes for gear that might be out of my reach at the moment (such as Phorcys). Is the TP-mid level gear set (in the guide) what I should be using regardless of the weapon I am using or are there some improvements to that set I can make pretty easily? I guess I'm getting confused and could use some help on the progression from the mid-level set to the high-level or max sets.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I appreciate you taking the time to read/answer! I really am trying to learn.
 Shiva.Mavre
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Mavre 2013-04-26 00:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless my math is off, these appear to be decent "poor man's" sets for tp and ws with tomo (for those of us with no salvage99 yet gear and whom SE has deemed unworthy of a mala thus far):

ItemSet 298508

ItemSet 298509

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-04-26 11:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kilvin said: »
Hey all,

So I am in the process of leveling SAM to 99 and it will be my first melee job. After reading through all of the posts here, the guide, and other posts throughout the SAM forum, I am still incredibly confused/overwhelmed.

SAM is my only melee job also so all the best with it :D Understand though that it is not an ideal solo job. There are also better jobs for both big number zerk events (but SAM is right up there depending on gearing) and soloing.

I tend to do lots on SAM/DNC and it can be annoying at times. (May start looking to make SAM/DNC solo tp sets :S or you know, make a friend) but I would highly recommend reading through a few threads.(SAM gear 99/shoha/this) Not all of the first 2 maybe just the end few pages.

If you get confused about anything just ask. If you are polite the community are usually helpful and nice enough.

Also if you have most the good melee DDing atmas from abyssea can solo sets for Cara easily if you fancy the Masa path. Currency is also cheap these days and Amano always has a certain sexiness.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-04-26 13:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This might have came up before but do Karieyh Brayette beat out Ogier's? As I was reading through the first page. Only been using them for shoha and concentrating on finishing usu+1 feet.

You may also want to post the actual non-cap attacked Fudo set. As the capped attack set is only a 1.89% increase at 100% tp (Which if using Masa, WS's will always be over 100tp) and 0.26% at 300tp.

Zelphes was incredibly helpful in the posts you quoted but I still question the the importance of attack capped fudo sets. I have made the macro's just tend to find myself always using my att+ set. (I understand the importance for them for Amano and Kaiten though)
 Cerberus.Raseraun
Server: Cerberus
user: Raseraun
By Cerberus.Raseraun 2013-04-27 07:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So question that I haven't seen yet, nor did I want to create a whole new thread about:

How does Masa compare vs the new Great Katanas from Skirmish and Naakuul (sp?):

Shichishito http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21058/shichishito

Suijingiri Kanemitsu http://www.ffxiah.com/item/21054/suijingiri-km

Eyeballing it, it looks to beat 90 version Masa and 95 Amano, but lose to the 99s. Would I be right in this?
 Sylph.Mirvana
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-04-27 07:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

They both win in the Ugly-race.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 11:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Raseraun said: »
How does Masa compare vs the new Great Katanas from Skirmish and Naakuul (sp?).

Eyeballing it, it looks to beat 90 version Masa and 95 Amano, but lose to the 99s. Would I be right in this?
Let's duke it out with all the GK's that's relevant.

Gear used:

Amano99 TP:
Amano (99)
Duplus
Hagneia Stone
Usukane +1
Ganesha
Brutal
Unkai
Usukane +1
Tenryu +1 Aug
Rajas
Tyrant
Misuuchi
Goading
Unkai +2
Usukane +1

Amano99 WS:
Amano (99)
Duplus
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Phorcys
Phorcys
Rajas
Pyrosoul
Atheling
Windbuffet
Tenryu +1 Aug
Omodaka

Kogarasumaru99 TP:
Kogarasumaru (99)
Duplus
Hagneia Stone
Quauhpilli
Ganesha
Brutal
Unkai
Usukane +1
Tenryu +1 Aug
Rajas
Tyrant
Atheling
Dynamic+1
Unkai +2
Usukane +1

Kogarasumaru99 TP:
Kogarasumaru (99)
Duplus
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Phorcys
Phorcys
Rajas
Pyrosoul
Unkai
Ele.Belt
Karieyh
Karieyh

Masamune99 TP:
Masamune (99)
Rose Strap
Hagneia Stone
Usukane +1
Ganesha
Brutal
Unkai
Usukane +1
Tenryu +1 Aug
Rajas
Tyrant
Misuuchi
Goading
Unkai +2
Usukane +1

Masamune99 WS:
Masamune (99)
Rose Strap
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Phorcys
Phorcys
Pyrosoul
Pyrosoul
Atheling
Windbuffet
Karieyh
Omodaka

Suijingiri KM TP:(Same gear used with Shichishito)
Suijingiri KM
Duplus
Hagneia Stone
Usukane +1
Ganesha
Brutal
Unkai
Usukane +1
Tenryu +1 Aug
Rajas
Tyrant
Atheling
Goading
Unkai +2
Usukane +1

Suijingiri KM WS:(Same gear used with Shichishito)
Suijingiri KM
Duplus
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Phorcys
Phorcys
Pyrosoul
Pyrosoul
Atheling
Windbuffet
Karieyh
Omodaka

Set 1: Amano 99
Set 2: Kogarasumaru 99
Set 3: Masamune 99
Set 4: Shichishito (Augments with +25 DMG, STR+5, DEX+9)
Set 5: Suijingiri KM

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 886,467 Set 2: 994,461 Set 3: 996,840 Set 4: 918,741 Set 5: 892,139
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 672,187 Set 2: 759,805 Set 3: 752,625 Set 4: 691,991 Set 5: 676,645
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 667,793 Set 2: 758,564 Set 3: 731,675 Set 4: 671,649 Set 5: 672,835
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 393,898 Set 2: 397,009 Set 3: 359,024 Set 4: 343,738 Set 5: 323,105

Notes:

- Amano 99: Gains alot benefit when ACC matters - obviously, but almost tied with Koga 99 (see Ig-Alima) for being one of the least offensive GKT out of the 5. Adjusting buffs/gear for mobs that require alot ACC would let Kogarasumaru 99/Masamune 99/Suijingiri KM/Shichishito close in on DPS.
Scenario was not Acc capped for either GKT's.

- Kogarasumaru 99: Has AM3 active.

- Masamune 99: Has AM3 active, and is very competitive with Koga 99 under identical situations.

- Shichishito: Pretty much ties with Amano 99 for overall use. When ACC don't matter on low/mid content, Shichishito should pull ahead slightly, but for high lvl targets, Amano 99 beats Shichishito by a fair margin.

- Suijingiri KM: I don't know how much dmg the "Enhance SC bonus" does, but aside random SC's when zerging, I don't think it matters much when it comes to illustrate it's raw DPS.
Eitherway, This GKT seems the weakest out of the bunch majority of the time.

- On Ig-Alima I changed Minuet to Madrigal since Acc matters there.

Assuming having a COR and BRD who can do 3 songs is fair assumption
for these target levels, and for the majority of the players - atleast from my experience. You won't have perfect buffs in every scenarios, but that may vary from player to player I guess.

This is my reasoning for not calculating with more buffs though.

So assuming you use AM right with Koga/Masa, these new GKT's remains as great alternatives for those who can't spend alot time/gil to upgrade.

Which makes me curious about how they intend to buff R/E/M weapons.
Because that will be awesome.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-27 12:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Zel did you math out those WS helmets? I don't think they beat Mekira+1 especially on active days. And idk if it's good for the single hit WS (fudo/kaiten). Math? I thought augmented shura+1 was still pretty boss with mekira+1 being top on days it's active.
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-04-27 12:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Which WSs did you use? Why are you using Stalwarts? Why would Koga get Fighters? What do the numbers look like with Zerk/Aggressor down? (combined DPS) Obviously Masa/Amano won't be using Shoha in most of those senarios.

What value for Fighters/Chaos? And Def Down on the mobs? I can't get my numbers to match yours. Pretty obvious you are using Shoha with Amano/Masa when their respective WSs are huge DPS increases, esp with the buffs you are using.
[+]
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 12:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Zel did you math out those WS helmets? I don't think they beat Mekira+1 especially on active days. And idk if it's good for the single hit WS (fudo/kaiten). Math? I thought augmented shura+1 was still pretty boss with mekira+1 being top on days it's active.

Yes I did, Quauhpilli loses to Mekira+1 when latent active only.

Quauhpilli beats Shura+1 with WS DMG+3% augment ATK capped or not.

However, Shura+1 with atleast SC dmg+2~3% and WS DMG+3% will pull ahead in situations you're able to self-SC light consistently.
Fudo/Kaiten/Namas etc

Also Eik.. if the DPS number are shown, they would obviously be mathed out.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 13:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Taint said: »
Which WSs did you use? Why are you using Stalwarts? Why would Koga get Fighters? What do the numbers look like with Zerk/Aggressor down? (combined DPS) Obviously Masa/Amano won't be using Shoha in most of those senarios.

Shoha was used. Regarding Stalwarts, it shouldn't be there. Redid previous numbers w/o Stalwarts. Not much changed DPS-wise however.

Regarding Fighter's, the COR's usually put this up because it would benefit the other DD's in your pt aswell, more than what SAM rolls does for WARs and DRKs.

Changing it to SAM rolls for Koga would only increase it's DPS, and it's already winning. So same diff really in terms of representing hiearchy.

Numbers with berserk/Aggressor down:

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 889,252 Set 2: 994,461 Set 3: 996,840 Set 4: 919,641 Set 5: 894,073
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 669,689 Set 2: 757,132 Set 3: 716,923 Set 4: 659,236 Set 5: 636,598
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 666,912 Set 2: 733,017 Set 3: 696,189 Set 4: 637,018 Set 5: 614,261
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1: 322,773 Set 2: 310,993 Set 3: 244,950 Set 4: 241,177 Set 5: 223,497
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 14:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Koga numbers with SAM rolls instead of Fighter's (Berserk/Aggressor):

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 1028,161
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 783,190
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 780,633
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 431,274

Koga numbers with SAM rolls instead of Fighter's (Berserk/Aggressor down):

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 1028,161
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 780,249
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 755,232
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Sam Rolls Set 2: 351,539

Notes: SAM roll gives 40 STP (rolling a 11). It's 50 STP with a SAM in pt. 50 STP was accounted for.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-04-27 14:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would a Masa SAM be using RCB's on something like Ig? (Sorry to be a pain in the *** but hopefully the people with the different GK's know when to switch up stuff)
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-04-27 14:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

HYDRAKOFTE4LF (but good acc food would give masa better numbers? Like in old legion? Not tried new legion properly)
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-04-27 14:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zelphes said: »

Shoha was used.

Thats my Point. Shoha is an inferior WS to Kaiten/Fudo with those kind of buffs. Quick math shows Kaiten a 50pt DPS increase over Shoha.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 14:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Daffel said: »
HYDRAKOFTE4LF (but good acc food would give masa better numbers? Like in old legion? Not tried new legion properly)

For mobs with Ig-Alima's stats, eat pizza/acc food and/or swap in more ACC.

As for Legion, (old one anyways) you should be using a dedicated Acc set for Masa, along with hybrid set.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 15:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would a Masa SAM be using RCB's on something like Ig? (Sorry to be a pain in the *** but hopefully the people with the different GK's know when to switch up stuff)
Remember, gear is situational given different scenarios. In no way am I'm saying that that's the gear/buffs/food which is optimal for any given situation.

But I'm posting these numbers to serve as a baseline (unbias'd hopefully) to show the trend-results (acc capped anyways) using these 5 GK's.

Using pizza instead of RCB was a notable DPS loss on Ig-Alima, so I'd suggest doing 2x marches/madrigals if you got a brd who can do 4x songs and/or rotate brds if you're able, or swap fighters for hunters roll if you fight a mob with these kinda stats.
 Odin.Zelphes
By Odin.Zelphes 2013-04-27 16:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats my Point. Shoha is an inferior WS to Kaiten/Fudo with those kind of buffs. Quick math shows Kaiten a 50pt DPS increase over Shoha.

I'll include Kaiten/Fudo under same conditions.

Changes to WS gear:

Amano99 WS:
Amano (99)
Duplus
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Vulcan
Phorcys
Phorcys
Pyrosoul
Pyrosoul
Unkai
Ele.Belt
Tenryu +1 Aug
Karieyh

Masamune99 WS:
Masamune (99)
Rose Strap
Cheruski
Quauhpilli
Gorget
Brutal
Moonshade AttTP
Phorcys
Phorcys
Pyrosoul
Pyrosoul
Unkai
Ele.Belt
Tenryu +1 Aug
Karieyh

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 939,549/889,252 Set 2: 994,461 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 985,006/996,840 Set 4: 922,396 Set 5: 896,734
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 715,507/672,187 Set 2: 759,805 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 755,406/752,625 Set 4: 691,991 Set 5: 676,645
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 712,683/667,793 Set 2: 758,564 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 753,762/731,675 Set 4: 671,649 Set 5: 672,835
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Aggressor/Berserk/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 355,722/393,898 Set 2: 397,009 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 357,552/359,024 Set 4: 343,738 Set 5: 323,105

Berserk/Aggressor down:

Dynamis DC mob.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 939,549/889,252 Set 2: 994,461 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 932,727/996,840 Set 4: 922,396 Set 5: 896,734
Pil.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 707,694/669,689 Set 2: 757,132 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 711,306/716,923 Set 4: 659,236 Set 5: 636,598
Qilin.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Minuet/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 704,921/666,912 Set 2: 733,017 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 709,509/696,189 Set 4: 637,018 Set 5: 614,261
Ig-Alima.RCB/Boost-STR(450 skill)/Hasso/2xMarches/Madrigal/Haste/Chaos/Fighter's Roll Set 1 Kaiten/Shoha: 243,976/322,773 Set 2: 310,993 Set 3 Fudo/Shoha: 221,778/244,950 Set 4: 241,177 Set 5: 223,497

Notes:

- Amano 99: Using Kaiten only gained Amano an advantage if you have buffs to support it.

- Masamune 99: Has AM1 active, and using Fudo only, but AM3 accounted for when spamming Shoha. If unable to maintain AM3 when Shoha spam, Fudo spam obliterates Shoha DPS.

The hierachy still stands though, but Amano gained ground over Shichishito making it a solid 3rd aslong buffs can support it.
 Asura.Hotsoups
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2013-04-28 00:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 298792
Valiant/Latitude/Deluges

I tried Pizza +1, but got much better numbers switching my VW TP set to this and eating RCBs. Caps acc on Ig-Alima with Aggressor up, also I use Oneiros ring instead of the mars'. :D
[+]
 Sylph.Mirvana
user: Mirvana
By Sylph.Mirvana 2013-04-28 01:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Brego's for Acc set? update that ***to Karieyh, yo
[+]
 Asura.Hotsoups
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2013-04-28 01:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Mirvana said: »
Brego's for Acc set? update that ***to Karieyh, yo
Don't have expansion yet!

Actually, I'd change phorcys salade to, Usukane Somen +1 and the phorcys schuhs to Karieyh sollerets.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37