Seekers of Adoulin patented FFXI
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Carbuncle.Ambivalent
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: sunpride
By Carbuncle.Ambivalent 2012-06-22 05:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I guess that means I'll be leveling to 99 again.
By Tphantom 2012-06-22 06:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Call me crazy, but there.s one dock in Norg that we dont have acess, is the one with a galka standing on one of the tunnels, might be form there u get access.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tphantom said: »
Call me crazy, but there.s one dock in Norg that we dont have acess, is the one with a galka standing on one of the tunnels, might be form there u get access.
That dock is used for pirates. If you wait there long enough you'll see their ship come in and wait a few minutes then depart again. :)
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-06-22 06:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
That dock is used for pirates. If you wait there long enough you'll see their ship come in and wait a few minutes then depart again. :)

Although, a new expansion could utilize it as a means of travel to the new area.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »

Although, a new expansion could utilize it as a means of travel to the new area.
Yea but san d'oria is closer <.<; plus they are friends

To me that is the only way that makes sense. Compared to other areas san d'oria offers more pro's over any other location to transport you there and makes more sense to me anyways.

The worst thing that they would do in my opinion is just making an npc that warps you there. That is something I just don't want to see.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-22 06:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

so if sandy is in good relation... maybe two diff airship destinations?

I also wonder if there will be any pre reqs to getting there ala uh ...

that one place that I forgot the name of :|
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-22 06:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 maw.

xD kidding
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2012-06-22 06:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
That's very nice, however it won't make me reactive unless they put 3 jobs (like they always do for each expansion) or new races. Specially when ff14 patch 2.0 is coming very soon ,Guildwars2 as well. But i guess they will put these Adoulin addons early on 2013? maybe

3 jobs just creates more job nobody plays, new race not just majority of player won't delete their char for it, also it made game back groud story doesn't make sense anymore(unless new race came from another world).

I'm happy with new storyline and new maps tbh.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
so if sandy is in good relation... maybe two diff airship destinations?

I also wonder if there will be any pre reqs to getting there ala uh ...

that one place that I forgot the name of :|
I think it would be by ship rather than airship, I don't think they would make another one of those maps or w/e where you're in the airship zone. I'm not sure how it works really.

They could also just make an instant cs... but that would require long wait times to dock or else it would run into conflict with the current airship.

I think it would be cool flying over the ocean though and seeing the new land get closer and closer, but I think they'll choose to either do a regular ship or teleport :|.
By Quiznor 2012-06-22 06:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
Dragoon themed story? :O

Also.. another name for me to try and pronounce.. Ah-Doh-lin? ffff

Just do what I do,and be lazy and call it Alduin
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-22 06:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be honest, when I saw the thread title I thought it was about some kind of medicine.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-06-22 06:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ambivalent
Server: Carbuncle
user: sunpride
By Carbuncle.Ambivalent 2012-06-22 06:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well a regular ferry ride is a map too. I hope they do add a ferry or airship ride, I liked how in ToAU it felt like you were travelling far away.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-22 06:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragons! *squee*
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ambivalent said: »
Well a regular ferry ride is a map too. I hope they do add a ferry or airship ride, I liked how in ToAU it felt like you were travelling far away.
ah yea... not sure why I thought it was any diff

So I guess they both would work lol >.>
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-22 06:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

boat ride would be *** awesome.

and also this is dragoon themed (and I just looooove dragoons lol) so I will be picking this up 100% for sure :p

Might even introduce some new DRG stuff :o
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
Server: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-06-22 06:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-06-22 06:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Niak Dniwhgih, main protagonist of the story.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Savannahlynn said: »

No
why ; ;
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-06-22 06:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, here is my outlook if it is accessed via Sandy. If it is, then thinking of it in relation to the fanmade map...

a whole new can of worms are opened with the other continents being accessed via Bastok and Windurst. Which would mean even more expansions in the future?
By sprinkles84 2012-06-22 06:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotta admit but I might be actually praising Tanaka..

yes i said it.. you can bash me now..

If he pulls htis off and makes a damned good job of it. (new questlines.. possibly like we had for cities... ranking missions and the like but suited for 75+).

this could be quite good.

the fact thats its Dragoon based and them having close links to san d'oria fit well.. Does this mean they will also have Royalty like the Royal family of San D'Oria.. (read: Freya Crescent and Burmecia/cleyra in ff9).

the fact that its west could introduce a new way of getting there (fly on that god damned wyvern!), as there cant be more airships? surely? although the port in Rom9 says otherwise.

ahh.. so much to be excited about... /does a large dance

\o\ \o/ /o/
[+]
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
Server: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-06-22 06:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No
why ; ;

At first it was like...awesome!...and then it was like..../initiatekidmode "are we there yet? are we there yet?"

/annoying

EDIT: I suppose being a Mom, when I'm actually doing something I want to get there, and get it done, so I have less chance of being interrupted and then forgetting what I was supposed to be doing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-22 06:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhm...Olzhyria would make sense to be reachable only from Kazham, the fareast from AU. Razohwa I dunno, but most likely I'd say Jeuno. That is, if we ever see them.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-22 06:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Ok, here is my outlook if it is accessed via Sandy. If it is, then thinking of it in relation to the fanmade map...

a whole new can of worms are opened with the other continents being accessed via Bastok and Windurst. Which would mean even more expansions in the future?

probably all depends on the reception from this and if they can stem the outflow of leaving players.

Or every 10 years lolz :p

10 year anni sandy relation
20 year anni windy relation
30 year anni lastok relation

(yeah right :p)
[+]
By sprinkles84 2012-06-22 06:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
Just got home after a too-long night at work, to see this. Good news, am excite. Take tomorrow off to hear news about xi and watch the live stuff? ..mayyybe..

maybe you paraphrase for people like me that sleep when its on.. I promise to be up early the day after for you to update me :)
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-22 06:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

No
why ; ;

At first it was like...awesome!...and then it was like..../initiatekidmode "are we there yet? are we there yet?"

/annoying

EDIT: I suppose being a Mom, when I'm actually doing something I want to get there, and get it done, so I have less chance of being interrupted and then forgetting what I was supposed to be doing.

Yeah uh .... even if I can get there really quick... chances are i'll forget it 2 to 3 minutes later and end up derping around :p
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-22 06:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Uhm...Olzhyria would make sense to be reachable only from Kazham, the fareast from AU. Razohwa I dunno, but most likely I'd say Jeuno. That is, if we ever see them.
I think Adoulin would be a great place to send players off to the north so there wouldn't have to be another port in the main land.

Would have to travel twice to get there but I think that would make sense? Unless they expanded port jeuno.

What am I saying... it's not like we're going to get all these lands!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By sprinkles84 2012-06-22 06:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I think Adoulin would be a great place to send players off to the north so there wouldn't have to be another port in the main land. Would have to travel twice to get there but I think that would make sense? Unless they expanded port jeuno. What am I saying... it's not like we're going to get all these lands!

who knows that we wont see them all... maybe.. just MAYBE theres a town in each continent we have yet to explore? then SE.. if they need to can expand the amount of cities per continent?

Im thinking wayyy too much
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9