VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2012-07-28 22:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaisuko said: »
If I server hopped before the drawing would I be disqualified from it?
Seeing as when we filled out the application we had to put our server and name, and I'm now on a different server with a different name.
And here we thought the winner would be someone who chose something like a Kannagi or Claustrum. Nope, it'll probably be you instead.
 Bahamut.Kaisuko
Server: Bahamut
user: Kaisuko
By Bahamut.Kaisuko 2012-07-28 23:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Korialstrasz said: »
Seeing as when we filled out the application we had to put our server and name, and I'm now on a different server with a different name.
And here we thought the winner would be someone who chose something like a Kannagi or Claustrum. Nope, it'll probably be you instead.
We can only hope.~
 Shiva.Cybermario
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Cybermario 2012-07-29 00:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Elistriell said: »
Bismarck.Sorra said: »
This is just mind boggling. What is the honest excuse for taking so long? One click of a button, and it sends the items to us. Don't want to make it by delivery box? That's cool, just use the moogles that have no real purpose sitting around starter cities. I just want my loot already. It's seriously back-handed, yet brilliant on their part to force another month's payment out of people just to collect their prizes.

SE said they were testing the Athena Orb today. And since that is part of the prize bag, it makes sense that they haven't distributed them yet.

Why people are getting so bent out of shape is beyond me. It's only a game.
These tests should have been done much before the giveaway, there is no real excuse for the delay. Plus your point about the Athena Orb is not valid, you are assuming no single japanese player got an Athena Orb? you said so, is part of the prize bag and im 100% sure more than one player in japan is holding an Orb just waiting for the battlefield to be available.

If this was a F2P i'd agree but this a pay to play game, peaople have the right to be upset. We are treated as second-class customers compared to japanese players that got their prizes right away. People have all the right to vent their frustration.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jaxson
Server: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2012-07-29 00:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Man who would waste that on a Kannagi? That thing is cake to get.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-07-29 00:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jaxson said: »

Someone who doesn't have it perhaps? Not sure wtf these forums problem is with judging someone else's choice on a free item :\ I'd gladly take a free kannagi if it saves me months of farming since I don't have a LS to feed me items, or the time to farm more than 1-2 pop sets a day a few days a week. Took me almost 6 months to get a 90 almace all 2 boxing ...
 Lakshmi.Ratie
Server: Lakshmi
user: ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2012-07-29 01:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »

Someone who doesn't have it perhaps? Not sure wtf these forums problem is with judging someone else's choice on a free item :\ I'd gladly take a free kannagi if it saves me months of farming since I don't have a LS to feed me items, or the time to farm more than 1-2 pop sets a day a few days a week. Took me almost 6 months to get a 90 almace all 2 boxing ...

In comparison, how long would it take someone to dualbox a level 90 Mythic weapon?
[+]
 Shiva.Cybermario
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Cybermario 2012-07-29 01:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »

have to be honest with you, compared to other empyrean weapons Kannagi is extremely easy to get, i already have 17 helms and that's with 2 friends helping me after 3 days in our little static (since we share the drops, making 2 kanangi) no need for a big group to get a pop set, killing 3 or 6 a day you can get this stage done in under a week.
 Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki
By Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki 2012-07-29 01:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote]

In comparison, how long would it take someone to dualbox a level 90 Mythic weapon?[/quote]

took me a week to get helms/skins dual boxing, with days off, so i assume i could have finished that week if i didn't have 2 real life jobs.

Depends on the weapon i suppose.
 Lakshmi.Ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2012-07-29 01:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ratie said: »
In comparison, how long would it take someone to dualbox a level 90 Mythic weapon?
[+]
 Valefor.Nugzkraka
Server: Valefor
user: nugzkraka
By Valefor.Nugzkraka 2012-07-29 01:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to tri-box it to be able to spam salvage
 Lakshmi.Ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2012-07-29 01:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Nugzkraka said: »

You have to tri-box it to be able to spam salvage

Thank you, it was the point i was trying to make XD
[+]
 Asura.Arquebus
Server: Asura
user: alacarte
By Asura.Arquebus 2012-07-29 02:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I picked Claustrum just to annoy people who *** in these sorts of threads.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Marquiss
Server: Ragnarok
user: Marquiss
By Ragnarok.Marquiss 2012-07-29 02:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The FFXI community sure loves to complain
[+]
 Odin.Drgg
Server: Odin
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-07-29 02:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If people don't complain, nothing will ever change... That being said, I'm sure they could probably choose a better avenue to post their thoughts in other than a website that no one from SE probably ever visits.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-29 02:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drgg said: »
If people don't complain, nothing will ever change... That being said, I'm sure they could probably choose a better avenue to post their thoughts in other than a website that no one from SE probably ever visits.

Camate the dev rep checks this site a decent bit, as does Bayone. Just sayin'
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2012-07-29 03:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki said: »

In comparison, how long would it take someone to dualbox a level 90 Mythic weapon?[/quote]

took me a week to get helms/skins dual boxing, with days off, so i assume i could have finished that week if i didn't have 2 real life jobs.

Depends on the weapon i suppose.[/quote]

trio as they said and if you actually won each go and got a coin purse each run probably 3 years or more lol probably less if you buy a lot of it >.>
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2012-07-29 03:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki said: »

Depends on the weapon i suppose.

trio as they said and if you actually won each go and got a coin purse each run probably 3 years or more lol probably less if you buy a lot of it >.>
That's his point. 3 years vs 1 week. And stop messing up quotes all you have to do is press quote and it does it for you oO
 Lakshmi.Ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2012-07-29 03:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I was misquoted a bunch and some people are confusing Mythic with Empyrean, so I'll try and clarify.

For a duo, it was said that it took someone 6 months to complete an Empyrean weapon, and I added that in comparison, it's impossible for a duo to get a Mythic weapon considering the salvage, assaults and nyzul entry requirements.

Also, as it has been said, even if you did have a trio to satisfy entry requirements, A Mythic weapon would take much more time to complete than an Empyrean.

I'd rather choose a weapon I could never obtain (or took a year+) over a weapon that took some time.

Edit: I derped and was reminded about the 6 man entrance requirement for Einherjar. Mythics are a pita.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2012-07-29 03:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Marquiss said: »
The FFXI community sure loves to complain

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Every Update Thread said:
There's something in this update that I, personally, don't care about? I can't believe they would waste time on something this stupid. Worst update ever!
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2012-07-29 03:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You can replace "FFXI Comminuty" and "Humanity", as they're entirely interchangeable words.

Seeming shocked that people complain to complain i think is a little more sad than complaining.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-29 03:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, as it has been said, even if you did have a trio to satisfy entry requirements, A Mythic weapon would take much more time to complete than an Empyrean.

Einherjar has a 6-member requirement, so a trio wouldn't be enough without mules.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-07-29 03:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Athena's orb has been available for people who went to the Vanafest ever since they got the code at the Vanafest. I had mine in my inventory that the Vanafest wasn't even done.

I didn't use it though, so not sure if the fight is actually available.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-29 04:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

*** Mythics, I want a Mandraguard.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-07-29 04:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had gotten this instead of 2 Moogle Caps :( I don't have a shield for RNG...
 Siren.Vahriel
Server: Siren
user: Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-07-29 04:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You could always buy the book for Mandraguard, it's pretty cool actually, I didn't buy it for Mandraguard, but it was a nice bonus, I found it in the local Japanese bookstore here (its Kinokuniya, so yeah) but you can get it online from cdjapan.

Its a bit pricey with shipping, but, if you like art books, and you like FFXI, you'll like this book (it helps if you can read JP too obviously, but yeah)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1246153
[+]
 Ragnarok.Marquiss
Server: Ragnarok
user: Marquiss
By Ragnarok.Marquiss 2012-07-29 07:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This post consists of me complaining about you complaining about me complaining about people complaining about complaints about FFXI.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-29 10:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Vahriel said: »
You could always buy the book for Mandraguard, it's pretty cool actually, I didn't buy it for Mandraguard, but it was a nice bonus, I found it in the local Japanese bookstore here (its Kinokuniya, so yeah) but you can get it online from cdjapan.

Its a bit pricey with shipping, but, if you like art books, and you like FFXI, you'll like this book (it helps if you can read JP too obviously, but yeah)

Thanks for this!
[+]
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2012-07-29 12:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »

Thanks for this!
oddly enough the 1-3 day shipping is significantly cheaper then the 1-3 weeks ground method. what is this i don't even.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-29 12:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drgg said: »

Though SE only listens to the JP community.
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2012-07-29 13:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

does the JP item code work with NA accounts?
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56