Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 149 150 151 ... 224 225 226
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-03-19 00:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-19 01:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

These final areas are a bit unusual to say the least.

Kali's Death Log: @366 Deaths Total Souls Lost: ~215,000
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 01:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-19 03:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Defeated the final boss, @372 deaths at that time. I have 2 enemies left before I move onto NG+, so my death counter for my first playthrough isn't finalized, and could very well be over 450 by the time I defeat these two very very difficult bosses, with only my club and shield :3

Kali's Death Log: @372 Deaths Total Souls Lost: ~215,000
Server: Sargatanas
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-19 06:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sophie Tilgung said: »
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-03-19 06:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Vyrerus said: »

Yeah, I bought that recently. Though I have 0 attunement slots. Haven't bothered putting any points into any magic-related stats yet. (started as knight)
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-03-19 08:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-19 08:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Best mechanic ever...
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 13:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone happen to get a Reeve's Greatshield from either of those 2 double shield guys in the I got 2 Orma's Greatshields, but want one of each for that double shield wall, if that's possible? But they stopped spawning and I don't want to use an ascetic. I'd be willing to trade something for it, if I have what you want. I think I'm soul level 140-150ish.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 14:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
Did anyone happen to get a Reeve's Greatshield from either of those 2 double shield guys in the I got 2 Orma's Greatshields, but want one of each for that double shield wall, if that's possible? But they stopped spawning and I don't want to use an ascetic. I'd be willing to trade something for it, if I have what you want. I think I'm soul level 140-150ish.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way Ruler, making a super OP character will net you very very very few PvP matches.

Matching is determined by your soul memory (total accumulated souls) and soul level as far as anyone has been able to determine.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 15:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How many chunks, or twinkling or both do you want for it?
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Any spare you have lying around. I wouldn't want to make it so you couldn't upgrade it properly.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 15:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Any spare you have lying around. I wouldn't want to make it so you couldn't upgrade it properly.

Well I have 11 of each but really haven/t upgraded much since I pretty much full time Jester hat/gloves, and prisoner's tatters since I love getting drops lol. I probably won't use it, just for screwing around in PvP sometimes.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-19 15:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a heads up there is plenty of Pvp at 150. Almost non stop if that is what you're looking for.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I have 11 of each but really haven/t upgraded much since I pretty much full time Jester hat/gloves, and prisoner's tatters since I love getting drops lol. I probably won't use it, just for screwing around in PvP sometimes.
Any your willing to give would help. Let me know where you'd like to meet up, Shades can be summoned regardless of a boss being present or not.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 15:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Any your willing to give would help. Let me know where you'd like to meet up, Shades can be summoned regardless of a boss being present or not.

Well I was just farming Llewellyn pieces, but it doesn't matter where we meet.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
Just a heads up there is plenty of Pvp at 150. Almost non stop if that is what you're looking for.
150 is the official new PvP Slv.

Ruler likes his massively leveled builds iirc. Forest in DS1 was uncapped so 700+ could potentially slaughter a stray level 1 at any time. There's none of that possible here so far.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-19 15:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
150 is the official new PvP Slv.

Ruler likes his massively leveled builds iirc. Forest in DS1 was uncapped so 700+ could potentially slaughter a stray level 1 at any time. There's none of that possible here so far.

Ah ok, Ya I remember 120 being the lvl in 1. Good to know 150 is this games. Thought I may have over leveled a bit.

and jesus 80+ hours for me to get to 150.... how long does 700+ take?
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

How about upstairs from the Caridnal Tower Bonfire in Forest of the Giants?
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 15:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How about upstairs from the Caridnal Tower Bonfire in Forest of the Giants?

Sure, that's fine. Not too sure on how to summon you, or you summon me since I never did it in DKS1 or this one yet...
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to be human to summon. I've got my sign down already, name's Dreizak.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 15:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm up the stairs from the bonfire but I don't see a summon sign. Are you on PS3?
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 15:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, PS3. Box or busted floor room?
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 16:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, don't see any summon sign. I'm level 145 with soul memory of 3.02m.
By Raein Tilgung 2014-03-19 16:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

144 with 2.35m. Gap might be too large :<
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 16:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if it would work if either of us use a red soapstone? I put my white down in that back room up there just incase, bloody_angel1.
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-03-19 16:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Summoning Range Calc
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-03-19 16:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a Name-engraved ring it should work according to that.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-03-19 16:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

FYI

Name Engraving Ring does NOT help with PvP matchups, ONLY co-op
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 149 150 151 ... 224 225 226