YouTube Video Placeholder

I'm at work yo!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 02:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I DID IT! equipped ninja garb and said #yolo, ran past all the monsters on teh way and just kept running till i got to the first sniper, riposte and ran to the next and boom. :D

though i did rage quit and took an hour break before that LOL
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-05 02:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
I DID IT! equipped ninja garb and said #yolo, ran past all the monsters on teh way and just kept running till i got to the first sniper, riposte and ran to the next and boom. :D

Grats, you just got passed the hardest part of Anor Londo. IMO.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 04:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

the boss(s) would like to question that opinion -.-;
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 04:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i just realized....i've never used the lockon feature at all >.>

i don't even know what button it is... LOL
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-05 04:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

HeeHee. If you want the easy path, kill Ornstein first. However, if you want a really nice ring, kill Smough first.

Ornstein is weak when you are directly under him. Just have to be sure to roll out of his Spear drop/Ground slam. Smough is pretty much the same just you can be more to his back side. Still watch out for the ground slam though.

The pillars in the room along with Solaire distracting them help quite a bit.

Just remember, timing is everything in this game.

Oh and Ornstein is weak to fire, while Smough is weak to lightning; and they resist each other's weakness.
 Bismarck.Godin
Server: Bismarck
user: Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2014-01-05 14:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leo ring isn't that great, to be honest. And while we're on the subject of dueling etiquette, I find it's much safer to just shield up until the other person starts to bow :P I'll give a bow in return, but I've been ganked by scrubs too much to let it keep happening lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2014-01-05 15:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

lol that's like half the fun of DkS! After PvPing entirely too much, I feel like SL200 is the best level for PvP. Gives you enough freedom to do basically any build you want, but not enough to make any particular build massively OP or cookie-cutter.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2014-01-05 15:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha twinking is fun too. The best level for it is typically 11, because you can invade literally any level at SL11. Light crossbow and lightning weapons own when you're twinking :P

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Godin
By Bismarck.Godin 2014-01-05 16:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You can invade people (10+(15% of your level)) under you, and any level above you. Light crossbow doesn't scale with stats anyway, so making it lightning is a bit of a moot point :P

Post deleted by User.
By Fumiku 2014-01-05 19:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW anor londo is officially my new grinding spot.

those giants are so easy to kill and give 1500 per X_x, clean both buildings out rinse+repeat. already gained 2 easy levels lol.

edit- hitting the sack for the night, thanks again everybody for the help and comments i really do appreciate it <3

Have you found the bonfire on the inside yet? If so, just put your sign down while you farm and help people that summon you for the boss fight.

The only catch is, when you enter wait to see which boss the guy attacks first, that is the one you want to kill.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 21:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

*** me.... i use my last single humanity so i can summon the npc to fight the boss. somebody invades, shits on my face and teabags my dead body, sent him a msg telling him that was my last humanity and i get the reply "fack you"

-.-;

sigh. and here i thought this community was cool.

even worse as i was typing to that *** i accidentally hit the npc guy at the bonfire -.-; so now i'm really *** :S

edit - i wanna cry :(
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 21:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

k beat the boss(s) finally X_x

lol'd @ dat "amazing chest ahead"
[+]
 Phoenix.Lxion
Server: Phoenix
user: Lxion
By Phoenix.Lxion 2014-01-05 21:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

Those archers are easily the worst. If people don't know about it, they can get their hands on a bow and some poison arrows and shoot those archers from out of range from their arrows. The poison will proc, and then they will die of it. It takes time, and is super cheesy, but simplifies things quite a bit if someone is stuck in that kind of hell.

O&S is the first real test of Dark Souls imo. Their AI is a bit wonky but when they get in sync it can be a bit ridiculous for the new people to the game.

Some people may disagree but I think that in certain situations (NG+, or calamity/cursed challenges etc) The Four Kings can be pretty difficult.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-01-05 23:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Phoenix.Lxion said: »
Some people may disagree but I think that in certain situations (NG+, or calamity/cursed challenges etc) The Four Kings can be pretty difficult.
Definitely true. The four kings is the only main hurdle stopping everyone from going into NG++ as a low lvl. Even some people as a high lvl

The difficulty is just that much more intense, it's crazy lol

I just did Four Kings yesterday on NG+, and only died once. I was on the last King, and 2 hits would have did it, and I thought it was doing the wave stomp move whatever, but it did the grab move, and I didn't have enough hp and died.

In all seriousness, I thought Four Kings on NG+ was a joke compared to the 1st playthrough. O&S was definitely a ton harder than Four Kings, NG+ or not. Hell, I didn't even die to Gravelord Nito on NG+ either, bosses seem easier this time around. Although, Bed of Chaos is coming up for me soon, that's not gonna be fun...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2014-01-05 23:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Phoenix.Lxion said: »
Definitely true. The four kings is the only main hurdle stopping everyone from going into NG++ as a low lvl. Even some people as a high lvl

The difficulty is just that much more intense, it's crazy lol

I just did Four Kings yesterday on NG+, and only died once. I was on the last King, and 2 hits would have did it, and I thought it was doing the wave stomp move whatever, but it did the grab move, and I didn't have enough hp and died.

In all seriousness, I thought Four Kings on NG+ was a joke compared to the 1st playthrough. O&S was definitely a ton harder than Four Kings, NG+ or not.
what level are you? Because my post referred to low lvls so of course if you're deadly as hell, it's all going to be easy at first.

I think I am like 180ish, but you did say that Four Kings stop some high level people from going NG++

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-05 23:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

hit 40 endurance and i'm at 36 vit. like nothing in dex/str still.

I'm torn on what build i should go for, do i go for str build and get epic *** heavy armor/shield with a mid roll

or do i go for dex and play lightweight fast rolling 2handed strikes of death? D:

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-01-06 00:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

only reason i was thinking about doing dex is because the 3 weapons i have maxed atm are claymore/uchigatana/sidesword which are all dex. (ithink >.>) keep in mind max for me atm is still only +10 D:

edit- also, do you ever get to fight the big red dragon on the bridge? or is he there for show for the rest of the game? D:

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-01-06 01:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Psh... max level here I come.

Oh Josi, I counted my souls the other day and I'm on NG+++++.

Oh and the only stats I don't have @ 99 now are Dexterity, Attunement(lol), and Resistance.

I'm debating on dropping my DWGR in favor of the FaP ring. If I do so, I can gain a bit more defensive stats and maybe another threshold on poise. But dat ninja flip doe.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 224 225 226