First Page 2 3 ... 243 244 245 ... 449 450 451
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2015-12-17 23:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Pabu said: »
Quick question about plasma charge, the duration feels way broke(in a good way) to me but I'm still new to blu so idk. Sometimes when I use it it lasts for 12 min, other times 14 min plus. BG says that it's only supposed to lasts for 50-60 sec...just wondering if it's broke atm or working as it's supposed to and BG just hasn't been updated.
It's duration probably has been increased in the update where they increased the duration for barrier tusk and saline coat.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-12-18 00:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
901/1500 plates.

Fuuuuuuuck me.

I put it in my lockstyle offhand, since that is the only use it will get until February

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-12-18 00:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gross.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-12-18 00:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Gross.

Everyone knows colors have flavors.
Orange flavored kool-aid.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-18 00:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Aeo said: »
Why /thf? Does TH help with drops from these fights? Still need Ginsen too... 0/30+ on Normal QQ

Yes, TH helps very noticably. You can also set TH1 and use a TH+1 belt so that you can use a more functional subjob.
By geigei 2015-12-18 03:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone confirm DT augm on herc with fern on melee path?
By briko 2015-12-18 10:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Can anyone confirm DT augm on herc with fern on melee path?
I got dt-2% with fern on my herc pants melee path
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-18 11:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

-DT caps at 4 for Herculean with fern.
By lhova 2015-12-18 15:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any quirks to Sarama? I want to get the sword and didn't see any information on strat. Is it able to be done low man and on Blu is it a melee or nuke strat? Thanks!
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-18 16:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

lhova said: »
Are there any quirks to Sarama? I want to get the sword and didn't see any information on strat. Is it able to be done low man and on Blu is it a melee or nuke strat? Thanks!

pld blu/run blu/run geo/run geo/run whm; vex/attunement, precision(fury)/torpor(frailty), entrust-fade, unda, vallation, saline coat, barrier tusk, CDC spam.
By Draylo 2015-12-18 16:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

pld would be useless, don't need it for that fight.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-12-18 16:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, if you're set on bringing a tank, it should be a RUN.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-18 16:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
pld would be useless, don't need it for that fight.

I just wrote the most failproof strat I could come up with. Unfortunately not all BLUs are at the same level of competence to survive without sacrificing too much damage. I went with a pld who couldn't hold hate once and it steamrolled me despite DT gear all the buffs.

Siren.Kyte said: »
Yeah, if you're set on bringing a tank, it should be a RUN.

Good luck finding one :s
By lhova 2015-12-18 16:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Why all the /dnc? And would a trust tank work?
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-18 16:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why all the /dnc? And would a trust tank work?

err I mean /run lol not /dnc derp. That is why you don't try replying to a forum post during a LS event as a white mage while being very sleepy...

Trust tank can't really hold hate for long unless you hold back which makes things worse.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-18 16:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Tanks are useless in 99% of Unity content. I'm almost positive they did not apply the enmity changes to Unity fights.

RUN works quite well here, however, because of Valliance and OfA.

My regular setup was 2x BLU, GEO, WHM, and whatever else. I'd suggest keeping barrier tusk and cocoon active at the least, and can also use saline coat to help out. /WAR for pure damage, /RUN for survivability.
By lhova 2015-12-18 18:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question, I started my mythic for thf dagger and I'm currently 10k/30k with a few of the books done. I really fell in love with BLU and hence I haven't focused on finishing mythic dagger. Practically thinking do you think Tizona is worth it enough to ditch my plans of dagger and abandon the alex's I've already spent? Not even sure if that means i have to redo everything or not.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-12-18 19:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Finish the Dagger. Then make a Tizona dagrind
By Takisan 2015-12-18 19:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, Tizona is def worth it, but I wouldn't give up all progress to mythic dagger for it.
[+]
By geigei 2015-12-19 07:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
-DT caps at 4 for Herculean with fern.

The only DT i've seen was 3% and on merlinic, this must be super rare augm or i'm just unlucky.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-19 11:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I've only ever seen it, at most, 10 times, and I was only able to choose 2 of them because they rolled with nothing else the other times.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-12-19 12:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I got pretty lucky (don't remember what stone) on my herc hands. Acc +17, DT 4%, makes for a decent melee DT TP combo.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-12-19 13:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question, I started my mythic for thf dagger and I'm currently 10k/30k with a few of the books done. I really fell in love with BLU and hence I haven't focused on finishing mythic dagger. Practically thinking do you think Tizona is worth it enough to ditch my plans of dagger and abandon the alex's I've already spent? Not even sure if that means i have to redo everything or not.

You lose everything that has been done/traded. Alex, book, and all, if traded.

This is why I made a mule to hold alex so I do not turn it in until im done with other stuff.
By lhova 2015-12-19 17:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Pakecet sucks! I've finally got the perfect setup and we kill him quite easily but in 12 kills I haven't had one Blu abjs. Pops are becoming quite expensive and I'm not sure about low man delve bird
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-12-19 17:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Pakecet sucks! I've finally got the perfect setup and we kill him quite easily but in 12 kills I haven't had one Blu abjs. Pops are becoming quite expensive and I'm not sure about low man delve bird

You can lowman easier zones such as Yorcia and buy pops with plasm. Double campaign up atm so you can buy 1 pop every 2 runs. It takes 15 min to finish 1 run so that's 30 min of work to farm a pop. If you sale bole to buy more pop you can have 2 pops in less than an hr.

Edit: If you have plans to farm this zone on BLU, I suggest BLU BLU GEO setup. 2 BLU rotate MG for haste, GEO use vex/attunement to block sleep/amnesia/slow.
By lhova 2015-12-19 17:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

You can lowman easier zones such as Yorcia and buy pops with plasm. Double campaign up atm so you can buy 1 pop every 2 runs. It takes 15 min to finish 1 run so that's 30 min of work to farm a pop. If you sale bole to buy more pop you can have 2 pops in less than an hr.

Tree delve is easiest now? What's the strat and are you killing all 5 bosses? I hear you shouldn't do delve with more than 5 people because the hp scales up massively
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-12-19 17:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Tree delve is easiest now? What's the strat and are you killing all 5 bosses? I hear you shouldn't do delve with more than 5 people because the hp scales up massively

Tree is fast and easy because the NM are close together, and they just die fast with very little HP. There are no special srat other than engage and spam WS. In other zones such as Kamir, NM are more spread out so it kinda took longer to do sub 15 min speed runs.

As mentioned in previous post, BLU BLU GEO should be able to clear yorcia in 15 min(or maybe less?) Vex/attunement can block charm/sleep/slow and amnesia, all those moves can waste a lot of time. Set AoE spells to kill adds and you're all set. Use trusts to heal/tank.

Besides BLU, any other DD job works.....SAM COR BST SMN THF w/e. But BLU has an edge due to strong cleaving ability to deal with adds, and it requires less haste support so you can bring 2 BLU instead of 1 DD + 2 GEO.Vex attunement is must have to save time, so that's 1 pt slot gone. Other DD job can't self haste like BLU so that's 2nd pt slot gone to give them haste. BLU is kinda the only DD job that you can bring 2 to this zone and still gets full haste and vex/attunement.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention, you may have to make your GEO blind T1 and nuke water on mini tree. I tend to do this zone on solo DD COR so I ignored all the NM gimmicks and just magical WS all the way to the end. But for physical DD like BLU you need to deal with some NM gimmicks.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 243 244 245 ... 449 450 451