Make Up?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Make up?
Make up?
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31
 Asura.Hatheron
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-04-30 12:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Zekky said:
I <3 natural beauty. @.@;;

Nothing sexier than waking up beside a woman who has sleepy eyes and hair all over the place.

That has nothing to do with beauty and everything to do with you got some *** a few hours before.

And just saying I'm pretty sure that any guy who says no make with either 1) gay 2) trying to score points 3) Is really desperate/lonely or 4) hasn't seen a girl w/o make up since grade school.

There is such a thing as natural beauty, but frankly, some women greatly benefit from using make-up. I know many gay guys who would agree with this.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 12:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
>_>; My fiance constantly says what Zekky says when he wakes up beside me, and it's always on the mornings were we just went straight to sleep the previous night. :P

It has nothing to do with getting some, more of a feeling of being in love.

^

And yeah. I guess that's it, Icon. I've seen women since grade school not wear make up. All those years in middle school, high school, and college not one women wore make you. You figured it all out. /clap
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-30 12:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

"I'm dead sexy!
I'm only 5ft 4in tall and 4ft 5in wide, weigh about 350lbs!"

Wait. This sounds better:

"I'm more than most can handle!
I'm note really tall, but I'm strong and lift 350lbs daily!"

Quagmire: "Fat people need love too, they just have to pay!"

~Yote
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-30 12:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
>_>; My fiance constantly says what Zekky says when he wakes up beside me, and it's always on the mornings were we just went straight to sleep the previous night. :P

It has nothing to do with getting some, more of a feeling of being in love with a person for what they truly are.

K ... i'll bite on this one

How would you react if he turned to you, winced, and say "oh God!"? Wouldn't be a good thing. I'm not saying he doesn't think you are attractive, I'm just saying that if he said something otherwise you'd be really pissed off. Take the example of a "do these make my *** look big" question. Guys have been kinda programmed to telling little lies to keep things going. Probably the reason you ask if your *** looks big is because your *** does look big.

So give me an honest answer here. Which would you rather here? "Oh babe you are beautiful just the way you are you don't need any make up" or "Ya know a little eye liner might bring out your eyes a little better?"
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-04-30 12:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Monkeys make great pets.

I will say, some women, no matter how much make-up they use, STILL look... hideous!

Other than that, I am a good-looking poor college student :D
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 12:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Celene said:

It has nothing to do with getting some, more of a feeling of being in love with a person for what they truly are.

How would you react if he turned to you, winced, and say "oh God!"? Wouldn't be a good thing. I'm not saying he doesn't think you are attractive, I'm just saying that if he said something otherwise you'd be really pissed off. Take the example of a "do these make my *** look big" question. Guys have been kinda programmed to telling little lies to keep things going. Probably the reason you ask if your *** looks big is because your *** does look big.

So give me an honest answer here. Which would you rather here? "Oh babe you are beautiful just the way you are you don't need any make up" or "Ya know a little eye liner might bring out your eyes a little better?"

So basically, you're trying to say my fiance doesn't like me the way I am and he is just telling lies. Lovely to know.
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-30 12:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Icon said:
Celene said:

So basically, you're trying to say my fiance doesn't like me the way I am and he is just telling lies. Lovely to know.

question ... answer please ...
 Asura.Hatheron
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-04-30 12:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Monkeys make great pets.

I will say, some women, no matter how much make-up they use, STILL look... hideous!

Other than that, I am a good-looking poor college student :D

True, but make-up greatly enhances what little they had to work with. If it was socially acceptable for men to wear make-up just to make their penises look bigger, they would. And don't act like you wouldn't. :P
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-30 12:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

W/O getting into digress, im not into makeup, it is fake. Highlighting features however is ok, but last thing i want to make out with is a crayola face. ^^
 Bahamut.Calyxx
Server: Bahamut
user: calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-04-30 12:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

omg the brittany guy sooooo funny leave brittany alone lmao..
i hate make up if your in your 40 or late 30's then its ok but natural is always more beautiful in my book!
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-30 12:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Celene said:
Icon said:
Celene said:

question ... answer please ...

How do you here something?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 12:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft. If Miji looked bad in something, I'd tell her. Flat out. No hesitation. Men aren't kind of programmed to lie if you choose not to. Why would I lie to my fiance and tell her she looks good in something when I know she doesn't? Or that her *** may actually look bad in a pair of pants? Or if the lip stick color she picked is just bad for the occasion? O.o I want her to look damn good and I know she does too.

I tell her and any other girl the way it is and so far it's proven to be a lot more effective than lying or adding unnecessary fluff to something. That's just me though I suppose. o.O

And I guess I've been lucky enough to be around enough ladies who are pretty even when they just wake up or get sick. o.O
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-30 12:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Poor example because that's constructive critisim, but I see your points. Maybe something like "What'd you do to your face!?"

that is exactly what I wanted actually ... the "no everything is fine keep up the good work" or the "I give it a 99, ever think of doing this to hit 100"
 Bahamut.Calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-04-30 12:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

dont you think guys tell girls what they want to hear like girls do the same if they dont like videogames and the music the guy likes they say they do cause they love that person and thats all that matters..
and dont want to fight lol
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 12:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways, Icon.

Here is your answer:

I don't believe he says what he says just for the sake of lying. He is not the kind of person that would push a white lie to get away. If he doesn't like something, he'll say it. I was going to buy a shirt the other day, and he didn't like it because it didn't suit my body well. He's not going to lie and say "Oh, yes it looks lovely on you dear..." but also, of course he's not going to say something rude like "Your *** look too big in that shirt, I don't like it." You see what I am saying?

When he looks at me in bed, I'm going to be positive on the fact he likes me just as I am.

I do not want to hear a white lie, I want to hear the truth.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-30 12:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

No sense wasting your time, Celene. Some people just don't get it and probably never will.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-30 12:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I know, I'm done. I need to work on this essay now, lol. Dx
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 12:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's okay, Celene. I know where you're at with this. Your fiance and me sound a lot alike in sense of telling the ladies what is the truth. =o
 Carbuncle.Celest
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Celest 2009-04-30 12:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll throw in my two cents to the OP.

Yes, a little bit of make-up can accent positive features. I like my girlfriend to put on a bit of eye makeup every now and again when we go out, but most of the time she is make-up free and I'm ok with that. Let's be honest, she is sure as hell not gonna let me outta the house wearing crap clothes with my hair not done. We expect a degree of civility out of each other when we go out to do things.

Not that I don't think she's beautiful normally, but a small amount of make-up can go a long ways. The same way a nice suit can shape a man's body to be more attractive.
 Asura.Icon
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-30 12:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:
Why would I lie to my fiance and tell her she looks good in something when I know she does?

But what if she was trying ... I mean really really trying to do something to impress you and she just failed. Would you tell her straight up that her new haircut is awful or the dress she is waring makes her look fat? I would hope not. I'm sure you'd find someway around it maybe bolster up another truth to compensate for the negative or something. You'd hurt her feelings otherwise and do you really want to reward her effort by bringing her down?

I mean I'm not saying she is terrible at looking good or that you don't think she looks great (I was just being an *** earlier), I'm just stating a point that in some way, shape, or form a man will lie -- even ever so slightly -- in order to keep someone he is with happy. "You look just as beautiful as that model" ... taking seconds when she burns dinner ... small little things that are done or said that are meant to keep the things right.

You know even on a subconscious level what to say to do this. Proof:

Celene said:
You've already proven yourself. Why do I need to answer something you already know?

Telling a girl that maybe a little eye liner would make her look even better isn't a bad thing. Maybe she has the great eyes that this could accent just that much more. But still it isn't what a woman wants to hear.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 12:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh absolutely! There is no disagreement there. Or a guy even gelling his hair can change

But that's not what Icon was getting at. I don't mind a woman wearing make up every once and awhile. I just don't see it needing to be on 24/7/365 myself. =o
 Kujata.Wayners
Server: Kujata
user: Wayners
By Kujata.Wayners 2009-04-30 12:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

don't even know why you guys are wasting your time on petty stuff like this when there's Lolcats and image spam to be had in other threads.

the mere fact that it is a fiance says more than enough about the situation.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-30 12:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
Zekky said:
Why would I lie to my fiance and tell her she looks good in something when I know she does?

Meant to say "I know she doesn't?" and I edited that.

And no, no, no. I would never go to such harsh measures to say stuff like that. But I'm honest with her. I'm not *** honest with her. Two different things with her. If she doesn't look good in it, I let her know it doesn't and she should try on something else that I saw earlier that would probably look better on her and she ends up liking it. That's what I mean. =o

And if I were that mean to Miji, she'll use my manhood as a punching bag. True story.
 Bahamut.Calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-04-30 12:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i hate lying and im not saying to lie just the question "dose my *** look big is a trick" get an axe (army of darkness) honestly what are you supposed to say if thier *** does look big tell them.... hmmm i think not, not unless you like to sleep on the couch. it doesnt matter to me if i thought the *** was alittle big i wouldnt be with them if i didnt like it. but i do agree not to let your spouse or whatever leave the house looking a fool just that i dont realy think its lying to boost someones cofidence cause you love them and dont want to get in an meaningless fight.
but thats just me and i realy dont like lying or lier's if that doesnt make sence sorry loll
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 12:53:07
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Tavlov said:
W/O getting into digress, im not into makeup, it is fake. Highlighting features however is ok, but last thing i want to make out with is a crayola face. ^^

Again, another person that doesn't know what their talking about.

Sure accenting our best features is one objective, but expressing our intelligence and creativity is another. The subtle look can be great for work, but when a woman goes out and has the freedom to really express herself, she should.

It's attractive for a man to say, "baby you are so beautiful without any make-up at all" but it's offensive to say "that make-up covers up your real beauty". The correct response is "you and your ability to express yourself, love yourself, and enjoy yourself are still beautiful". Men make women a lot more difficult to understand than they really are.

Another example of a correct and incorrect way to handle a similar issue:

Her: I look terrible.
Him (Incorrect): No, you look beautiful
Him (Correct): There's no way you could ever possibly look terrible in my eyes but if you are unhappy, let's do everything we can to fix it. I'll love you with all my heart regardless.

Believe it or not, women can really be this easy. Just agree with us in the most positive, sensitive, and supportive way.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-30 12:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

says the person who needs makeup? >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31