What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 170 171 172
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 21:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care if a girl has my same taste or not, as long as her opinion over my hobbies/lifestyle doesn't turn into an attempt to change me over time or mommy me (a lot of women strive to mommy their BF's too hard).
I wouldn't make bad remarks over someone's personal choices unless they were obviously hurting himself (drugs etc) if not to joke about it, but that'd be it, a joke.

Also, I can't stand attention *** that need to be kept at the center of your and everyone else's universe 24/7. I'm tired of texting so if I don't feel like sending you 1 sms on a day, deal with it. I like to have some time to spend on my own (I'm a bit of a lone wolf at times) so I guess I wouldn't mind someone with that same need or adaptivity.

Looks are important, but not strict. Big/small breasts/butt, Tall, short, black/white/yellow w/e the skin color don't really matter, as long as the silouette isn't too messed up by either of them.

Must like jokes, be active and curious. The interests don't have to be the same. It could actually make the whole thing more interesting so why not
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 21:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
if you transform midway through there will be trouble

You don't do bestiality? :( That's the fun part!
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-29 21:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm extremely boring I know. Catgirls are like women with extra features and totally not furry so it's cool.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 21:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if this thread will pass from chatterbox to undead. If it ever gets necroed whoever does needs to crack a dirty joke about necroing it :P
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-06-29 21:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I basically shut down a girl at work and now she is stalking me when I got on break & lunch its sooooooooooooooooooooo funny

The entire office knows I have a GF dunno why she tried to ask me out >.>

crazy peoplez
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 21:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
I wonder if this thread will pass from chatterbox to undead. If it ever gets necroed whoever does needs to crack a dirty joke about necroing it :P

Inb4 ppl with necrophiliac passion commenting on what kind of guy/girl body they like?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-29 21:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I also am a fan of women with tattoos depending on what they have. I have two so far, this 1:And this 1:
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 21:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I'm extremely boring I know. Catgirls are like women with extra features and totally not furry so it's cool.

BORRRRING. You can transform if you want though! :O

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
I basically shut down a girl at work and now she is stalking me when I got on break & lunch its sooooooooooooooooooooo funny

The entire office knows I have a GF dunno why she tried to ask me out >.>

crazy peoplez

The best parking spots are always taken. She thinks she has a tow truck!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 21:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Asura.Ina said:
Inb4 ppl with necrophiliac passion commenting on what kind of guy/girl body they like?

Well you see I like a body thats... No I just can't bring myself to even joke on that, it's just that much of Hell no kind of thing XD

What I will ask though which I thought about while reading a book... If you screw a vampire (a real one not a twilight vampire, though guess this could still apply) does that make you a necro?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 21:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Asura.Ina said:

Well you see I like a body thats... No I just can't bring myself to even joke on that, it's just that much of Hell no kind of thing XD

What I will ask though which I thought about while reading a book... If you screw a vampire (a real one not a twilight vampire, though guess this could still apply) does that make you a necro?

Hmmmm, idk, but vampire chicks are usually pretty damn sexy.. >_> lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 21:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
The best parking spots are always taken. She thinks she has a tow truck!

I'm useing this saying from now on whenever someone is going after someone who is already taken XD
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 21:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I apparently blocked Ina/Wolfshadow at some point. I think I accidentally hit it on my iPhone since that thing is unwieldy. Used to -1 people all the time trying to +1.

ANNNYWAY. Yes, screwing a vampire makes you a necro, BUT A LUCKY ONE!
By Spencyono 2011-06-29 21:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Perfect timing! I met Jordan's boyfriend tonight!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 21:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Edited this out because i havnt sleped for long time and read it wrong.

Leviathan.Niniann said:
I apparently blocked Ina/Wolfshadow at some point. I think I accidentally hit it on my iPhone since that thing is unwieldy. Used to -1 people all the time trying to +1. ANNNYWAY. Yes, screwing a vampire makes you a necro, BUT A LUCKY ONE!

I guess that meens you missed me compairing seminal fluid to chocolate some 50 pages back then...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-29 21:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Asura.Ina said:

I monitor the obituaries to see if any young girls died recently and then I follow their procession, wait 'till night and strike while the dirt is still fresh.

I then perform a summoning ritual which re-animated the dead body, and then it's game on.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 21:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
I guess that meens you missed me compairing seminal fluid to chocolate some 50 pages back then...

Apparently. :<

So annoying, I wish the iPhone didn't do that when I was scrolling down or whenever it did it.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 22:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Ina said:

Apparently. :<

So annoying, I wish the iPhone didn't do that when I was scrolling down or whenever it did it.

what, compare seminal fluid to chocolate

my droid compares it more to weak vinegar, idk
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 22:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said:
zahrah said:
volkom said:
hey zahrah don't you live in austin?

Are you in ATX too?
yeah i am. Want to see transformers 3 this weekend o-o; ?

what does volkom look for in a girl?

proximity
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 22:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Ina said:
Apparently. :< So annoying, I wish the iPhone didn't do that when I was scrolling down or whenever it did it.
what, compare seminal fluid to chocolate my droid compares it more to weak vinegar, idk

Chocolate's flavor can change depending on the soil the cocoa beans are grown in... just like the other things flavor can change based off diet.
By volkom 2011-06-29 22:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
volkom said:
zahrah said:
volkom said:
hey zahrah don't you live in austin?

Are you in ATX too?
yeah i am. Want to see transformers 3 this weekend o-o; ?

what does volkom look for in a girl?

proximity
lol
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-29 22:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Ina said:
Apparently. :< So annoying, I wish the iPhone didn't do that when I was scrolling down or whenever it did it.
what, compare seminal fluid to chocolate my droid compares it more to weak vinegar, idk

Chocolate's flavor can change depending on the soil the cocoa beans are grown in... just like the other things flavor can change based off diet.

High Fructose Corn Syrup.
/trollface

Chocolate (hell, anything that doesn't taste bad) tastes better the less you eat it. Though, eating chocolate makes normal stuff taste bad.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 22:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
/trollface

Chocolate (hell, anything that doesn't taste bad) tastes better the less you eat it. Though, eating chocolate makes normal stuff taste bad.

Nah.... I'm on the lolSlimfast diet (mostly out of laziness) and almost everything is chocolate flavored (the strawberry/vanilla stuff is *** nasty) and I'm absolutely sick of chocolate. :|

Everything that isn't chocolate tastes amazing. >_>;
 Carbuncle.Frazee
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-29 22:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
High Fructose Corn Syrup. /trollface Chocolate (hell, anything that doesn't taste bad) tastes better the less you eat it. Though, eating chocolate makes normal stuff taste bad.
Nah.... I'm on the lolSlimfast diet (mostly out of laziness) and almost everything is chocolate flavored (the strawberry/vanilla stuff is *** nasty) and I'm absolutely sick of chocolate. :| Everything that isn't chocolate tastes amazing. >_>;
Does slimfast work? My step-brother's fiance is doing it and I don't see a difference... >.>
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-29 22:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
/trollface

Nah.... I'm on the lolSlimfast diet (mostly out of laziness) and almost everything is chocolate flavored (the strawberry/vanilla stuff is *** nasty) and I'm absolutely sick of chocolate. :|

Everything that isn't chocolate tastes amazing. >_>;

Strawberry ftw
 Bismarck.Recaldy
Server: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-29 22:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Strawberries?

or

Chocolate covered strawberries?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 22:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
High Fructose Corn Syrup. /trollface Chocolate (hell, anything that doesn't taste bad) tastes better the less you eat it. Though, eating chocolate makes normal stuff taste bad.
Nah.... I'm on the lolSlimfast diet (mostly out of laziness) and almost everything is chocolate flavored (the strawberry/vanilla stuff is *** nasty) and I'm absolutely sick of chocolate. :| Everything that isn't chocolate tastes amazing. >_>;
Does slimfast work? My step-brother's fiance is doing it and I don't see a difference... >.>

she's like 7 pounds

something is working right for her
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 23:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Frazee said:

Eh... not really, or at least not as much as I hoped. It's just kinda convenient to have the shakes over having to make real meals though. When I go to class all I have to do is pull a shake out of the fridge and drink it while I go to class, instabreakfast.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-29 23:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Strawberries?

or

I wet mine in water, so it sticks and roll them in sugar. fk chocolate
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 23:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Frazee said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:

she's like 7 pounds

something is working right for her

Yeah, was like 7lbs but mehhh, seems to have leveled off after the first week. I don't actually have a scale anymore, so I can't tell if it's helping. I have stretch marks if that counts for anything. @@;
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 23:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Strawberries?

or

I wet mine in water, so it sticks and roll them in sugar. fk chocolate