What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 170 171 172
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 13:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I'm blonde with blue eyes and snowhite skin and I'm from the south!

Lies! You have purple hair, everyone nows that!!!
That's from the past!
I've dyed my hair red, purple and blue over the years!
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 13:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I'm blonde with blue eyes and snowhite skin and I'm from the south!

Lies! You have purple hair, everyone nows that!!!
That's from the past!
I've dyed my hair red, purple and blue over the years!

I have yet to see you post a pic on the pic thread!!!

I once bleached part of my hair as a kid, lol that's as far as I went
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 13:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I'm blonde with blue eyes and snowhite skin
:O *hugs and lick*
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 13:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Considering one of a *** favorite things to say is the wonderfully broad statement of "Tell me about yourself", I still have a hard time nobody lies intentionally when first meeting someone!

You can dress it up in all you want, the simple fact of the matter, is if she asks you to tell her about yourself, and you don't mention your penchant to fap to ***, you're a liar.

On a first date, no one would say that stuff. That's not lying, that would be plain rude. I don't even want to know what the *** you fap to in your spare time, lol. Once you have that naughty conversation when the two of you are in a more secluded area, sure, throw that stuff out there. We sure did, had no problem.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sheelay, I think she said she doesn't want to get harassed lol.. Apparently she has very high self esteem ^^ (not a bad quality, mind you, as long as its not "i'm the hottest thing ever" kind of high lol)
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 13:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
No, I get it flav, and I appreciate you explaining it (and I basically implied the right definition anyways).. I just don't see that as "lying" because not talkinga bout a topic isn't telling a false statement about said topic.. *shrug* like I said before, agree to disagree is all ^^
Yeah the more I read what was going (cause I kinda jumped in the middle) I can agree more on a first date situation and earlier I was more trying just to describe what I beleive a lie of ommssion to be.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 13:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Sheelay, I think she said she doesn't want to get harassed lol.. Apparently she has very high self esteem ^^ (not a bad quality, mind you, as long as its not "i'm the hottest thing ever" kind of high lol)

I'm harassing? o_o

I usually joke a lot and provoke, if you feel harassed Seha, sorry..
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 13:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Considering one of a *** favorite things to say is the wonderfully broad statement of "Tell me about yourself", I still have a hard time nobody lies intentionally when first meeting someone!

You can dress it up in all you want, the simple fact of the matter, is if she asks you to tell her about yourself, and you don't mention your penchant to fap to ***, you're a liar.

On a first date, no one would say that stuff. That's not lying, that would be plain rude. I don't even want to know what the *** you fap to in your spare time, lol. Once you have that naughty conversation when the two of you are in a more secluded area, sure, throw that stuff out there. We sure did, had no problem.

Lying is defined as Being deceptive. Nothing more, nothing less. I consider it deceptive to withhold information, even if your intentions are good, and it's the most agreeable solution for all interested parties.
By Artemicion 2011-06-29 13:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Art, how old are you? I thought I backread that you talking about wanting to get snipped, but needed to talk to a shrink first because you're "too young".... So, plz (and I'm REALLY not tryin to be a d***, though this is gonna come off a lil harsh) tell me what you know of "love"? How can you have that much experience with it if you're that young? To me, thats like a 20 yr old trying to give a speech about retirement plans... Again, sorry to sound like a douche, but I'm wondering where you're coming from here.

Coming in late to respond to this, but I fail to see what relevance a concept like love has anything to do with cutting off my ability to make babies.
Love is conceptual, and subjective per individual. No matter what I tell you or attempt to explain, it ultimately becomes irrelevant to any case made here. The consoling is simply something a friend told me about, and if it is of any concern, I'm 24.
Besides, "love" and having children aren't necessarily conducive to each other or a requirement so to speak. Many people live married lives with children because it works as a functioning facade in favor of both parties for sake of personal and financial security. Not that it's an ideal way to go about, but it happens all the time.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 13:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but you also can't say everything in one sitting either. It takes time to get to know someone and you really can't tell them everything on the first date it's not even possible. to go by that logic would make us all liars by default.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

no Shee.... not you personally, but I dont think she wants a PM inbox a thousand messages large.... Sorry if that was taken the wrong way lol
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 13:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said:
:O *hugs and lick*
Not in public! :o

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Just about my looks. I think the rest of me sucks, so to balance it and not kill myself at least I have something to be proud of <.<

Going out for dinner, see ya later people~
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 13:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Yeah but you also can't say everything in one sitting either. It takes time to get to know someone and you really can't tell them everything on the first date it's not even possible. to go by that logic would make us all liars by default.

Which was my point.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 13:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Which was my point.
Well there you have it then lol...
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 13:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Which was my point.
Well there you have it then lol...

People get way too (y so) serious when their moral perfection is questioned.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No, Art, your want to get snipped wasn't actually the issue here lol... You used the term "too young" cuz you mentioned needing a shrink to get the process done as required by law.... It was really a debate (or became one) of "age and how a young person can truly experience 'love'".. Since you sounded so cynical I was asking exactly how much experience you had on love, to bash it so deftly, and to call "love at first sight" "***"... Thats all man.. Nothing more, nothing less (I didn't know the age requirement thing for a vasectomy so when you said "too young" I was assuming you were closer to like 20 or 19)
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 13:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, I still don't agree, but I see what you're saying.
By Artemicion 2011-06-29 13:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
No, Art, your want to get snipped wasn't actually the issue here lol... You used the term "too young" cuz you mentioned needing a shrink to get the process done as required by law.... It was really a debate (or became one) of "age and how a young person can truly experience 'love'".. Since you sounded so cynical I was asking exactly how much experience you had on love, to bash it so deftly, and to call "love at first sight" "***"... Thats all man.. Nothing more, nothing less (I didn't know the age requirement thing for a vasectomy so when you said "too young" I was assuming you were closer to like 20 or 19)

Oh, yeah I kinda dropped in when the discussion had evolved unbeknownst to me. Anyways, as I've mentioned previously, love is conceptual and has variations in definitions on an individualized basis. What love means to me, may not be what it means to you or anyone else. Also with that said, I can comfortably say it is an emotion that develops into fruition rather than something that simply sparks into existence from seeing someone for the first time. Hence my cynical statement towards "love at first sight". I don't bash on love, but simply those who mistaken the difference between love and infatuation.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet you just said love is different from person to person. So something somebody will feel and refer to as "love" can happen quite quickly.. You can't tell them its infatuation just because you think it is
By Artemicion 2011-06-29 13:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Yet you just said love is different from person to person. So something somebody will feel and refer to as "love" can happen quite quickly.. You can't tell them its infatuation just because you think it is

True, but there's a difference between developing emotion via connection with another person. But to simply meet someone and have a term like "chemistry" justify so-called love is foolish, because despite varying conditions and definitions, love does come down to very basic fundamentals which are easy to differentiate from foolhardy decisions and assessments made from chemical reactions.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If a definition of something varies from person to person how can it "come down to basics"? Again, it seems like you can't really tell a person how to feel, or how to interpret a feeling, as trivial as you yourself, may perceive their feeling.

Edit: "Love" to somebody could be as simple as having your wife/husband prepare a hot dinner for you, the minute you walk into the door from a long day's work. It may seem trivial to you, but it could literally mean the world to somebody else... Relative definition is relative....So one can't tell another that their version of "love" is only "infatuation" or "not true love".
By Artemicion 2011-06-29 13:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
If a definition of something varies from person to person how can it "come down to basics"? Again, it seems like you can't really tell a person how to feel, or how to interpret a feeling, as trivial as you yourself, may perceive their feeling.

Development is the key word here. Though time frames may vary, the difference between love and infatuation will become blatant foolishness if it fails to meet fundamental principles.
What I'm saying is there's no precise formula, but the foundations remain the same, and the difference will be noticeable not based on time, information, or other subjective conditions, but rather lacking structure or validity due to lack of development.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 14:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this is another agree to disagree situation lol... Love is relative, as is its development (quickly in some, longer terms in others). But to say one is foolish for falling in love so quickly is wrong because of said relativity.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-29 14:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I like big butts and I cannot lie.
By Artemicion 2011-06-29 14:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I think this is another agree to disagree situation lol... Love is relative, as is its development (quickly in some, longer terms in others). But to say one is foolish for falling in love so quickly is wrong because of said relativity.

I never said it came down to a matter of time or any particular formula.
I'm simply saying it will be easy to differentiate between love and infatuation based on lack of fundamental principles therein.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-29 14:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:

well not just relative to the person. There can also be degree's of love. I "love" my mother but I don't want to date her. I've loved many women but I felt differently about each one. My ex-fiance (may she burn in hell) was my everything for the longest time as far as a lover goes. My latest girlfriend and I have only been "official" for ~3 months but I already feel she is the closest female friend ive ever had(ive known her longer than weve dated). I am "in love" with her but I wouldnt go telling everyone about it because people will have predisposition to assume its too soon to feel that way, even when im almost 30 (*** you, don't judge me). My girlfriend who was "the one" in high school, was the most passion i've felt that fast but it burnt out fast into fighting constantly.

You can't judge the way someone else feels because there are too many variables.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 14:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I like a girl thats not afraid to kick some *** :P
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 14:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'm simply saying it will be easy to differentiate between love and infatuation based on lack of fundamental principles therein.

Yet you've said love at first sight is foolish... how is "first sight" not a measurement of time or an indicator?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-29 14:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Artemicion said:

Yet you've said love at first sight is foolish... how is "first sight" not a measurement of time or an indicator?

I think it's not so much of time based as a, "knowing stuff about the person" base, and love at first sight, you wouldn't know enough about the person to make a proper judgment about them, hence it's just a chemical.

Not saying love at first sight can't work into a healthy relationship (my dad was love at first sight for my mother, and proceeded to stalk her into a drug store lol, they're still happily married) however, assuming you'll live happily ever after because this person evoked love at first sight is unwise. Idk if I'm making sense.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 14:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes sense, I've been a firm believer that "Love at first sight" is merely "Lust at first sight".
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 170 171 172