What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 170 171 172
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I see I see... Idk I always figured people had sex with (and this is generally) two different perspectives. One you meet up and have casual sex once or a couple times, just a casual relationship in general. The other you more about a relationship and maybe the ultimate goal of love or marriage. The first I don't think anyone would much give it any thought. The second I would think it wouldn't matter cuz they actually care about the person.

Idk though we are so simple yet like to make everything so complicated lol...
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

the only man the woman could ever compare you to etc.

you beat me to the sentiment

i guess virgins do have the advantage of generally having the fewest expectations and least pressure to perform of all
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
In addition, sexually experienced women would see the value in kegal exercises, and would potentially be tighter than their virgin counterparts. I really need to buy one of the silly things for that. /lazy.

i don't see the appeal in deflowering a virgin at all. that said, women with a really long list of partners are a bit scary. she's got plenty to judge against, and unless you are just the most secure person of all time, you are going to be wondering where she's putting you on the list.
Personally wouldn't even cross my mind lol...
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 21:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I could see how being compared would be scary. I'm ashamed to admit I do have a list, and it is ranked, and I would know if you were amazing, average or sucked.

FEAR ME.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
In addition, sexually experienced women would see the value in kegal exercises, and would potentially be tighter than their virgin counterparts. I really need to buy one of the silly things for that. /lazy.

i don't see the appeal in deflowering a virgin at all. that said, women with a really long list of partners are a bit scary. she's got plenty to judge against, and unless you are just the most secure person of all time, you are going to be wondering where she's putting you on the list.

Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 21:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Yeah, I could see how being compared would be scary. I'm ashamed to admit I do have a list, and it is ranked, and I would know if you were amazing, average or sucked.

FEAR ME.
You act like ever guy doesn't have their trophy cabinet of hottest girls and who was better to sex up. We all have the list.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 21:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.
That doesn't scare me at all. In all honesty, I'd like to know where I stood on such a list, if it's high, woo, if it's low, I'm a willing student ;)
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I always thought one of the best/most enjoyable things was learning each others bodies and such and experimenting and such. Every girl I've been with (hasn't been too many so I might not be the best example) has liked to be touched differently and enjoyed different aspects/positions/touches/etc. Each person is kind of like a journey until you find the one you want to be with forever! :)
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 21:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

@Urial

True true.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

Not *** at all. I can't say I've been with a lot of women but It's really not something that I thought about.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.
You act like ever guy doesn't have their trophy cabinet of hottest girls and who was better to sex up. We all have the list.
I do not. ; ;
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.
That doesn't scare me at all. In all honesty, I'd like to know where I stood on such a list, if it's high, woo, if it's low, I'm a willing student ;)
More this. If you're not compatible at first or inexperienced you can always learn and get better.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-26 21:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
I always thought one of the best/most enjoyable things was learning each others bodies and such and experimenting and such. Every girl I've been with (hasn't been too many so I might not be the best example) has liked to be touched differently and enjoyed different aspects/positions/touches/etc. Each person is kind of like a journey until you find the one you want to be with forever! :)

I can agree with this!
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 21:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

@Blazza

LEARNING CAN BE FUN.... if you're willing!

@Flav

Very true~
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

Not *** at all. I can't say I've been with a lot of women but It's really not something that I thought about.

i think that if you say that you can sleep with someone for the first time and feel no pressure whatsoever to outperform her exes, you are lying.

if you want to keep lying about it, that's cool, i'm not gonna sit here and play the NUH UH YUH HUH game with you all night
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-26 21:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 21:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.
More this. If you're not compatible at first or inexperienced you can always learn and get better.
That's a hassel I'd rather just hook up with a chick that my style works with. It's way to much work to teach someone new your style and to get them to adjust or you adjust yourself. Honestly it's better when your natural style clicks.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.

on this note.

could you honestly say that finding out that someone completely sucked in bed would not impact your relationship at all.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-26 21:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a natural (male) impulse to want to be the perfect sexual partner because your sexual identity is such a large part of yourself.

The more partners said girl has had, the more you have to compete against. Therefore, a girl with less partners (or zero) puts less stress on your mind, even subconsciously.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

someone is honest in any case
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-26 21:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.
That's a hassel I'd rather just hook up with a chick that my style works with. It's way to much work to teach someone new your style and to get them to adjust or you adjust yourself. Honestly it's better when your natural style clicks.

It's worth the effort if it's going to be a long standing relationship. More than likely you'll both learn from eachother regardless if your "style" works with her or not.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 21:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.

It's worth the effort if it's going to be a long standing relationship. More than likely you'll both learn from eachother regardless if your "style" works with her or not.

From my experience no, that just doesn't work out how you wish it would every time.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

No point in discussing if you take that stance lol... But honestly when I'm with someone like that it's never been casual I had always been with them for quite a bit and I cared for them deeply. I'm not sure why anyone would want to know about someone's ex (unless they had the VD in which yeah). It's like Blazza said (summarizing) If i'm not all that good the first time I'm willing to learn" :)

Do I want to please the women I'm with? very much so. Am I going to worry about if i'm as good as the guy before me? not really cuz she's with me now and not with him.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.

Indeed. Either way can't hurt to learn something new right?
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-26 21:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

To each their own, but that's also why I said more than likely. Of course it won't work that way every time. xD
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 21:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.

on this note.

could you honestly say that finding out that someone completely sucked in bed would not impact your relationship at all.

Oh it certainly can, and has. I've had some pretty fail ex's. It's so bad that I absolutely refuse to be in a longterm relationship with anyone who falls below 'average', and doesn't do me AT LEAST twice a week.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

FEAR ME.

on this note.

Depending on how much that meant to the other partner, it could be devastating to a relationship or not mean all that much. Different people put different priorities on a relationship.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-26 21:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Am I going to worry about if i'm as good as the guy before me? not really cuz she's with me now and not with him.

Leviathan.Niniann said:
It's so bad that I absolutely refuse to be in a longterm relationship with anyone who falls below 'average', and doesn't do me AT LEAST twice a week.

her being with you now does not mean that she is going to stay with you if you are down there below ned flanders

let me guess though if she would dump you over that it's not "true love" and insert unrealistic over-romantic third grade platitudes here
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-26 21:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Am I going to worry about if i'm as good as the guy before me? not really cuz she's with me now and not with him.

Leviathan.Niniann said:
It's so bad that I absolutely refuse to be in a longterm relationship with anyone who falls below 'average', and doesn't do me AT LEAST twice a week.

her being with you now does not mean that she is going to stay with you if you are down there below ned flanders

let me guess though if she would dump you over that it's not "true love" and insert unrealistic over-romantic third grade platitudes here
Nah if she dumped me for that it just means that my sexual performance is something important to her in our relationship and I couldn't satisfy her needs. So in the end we wouldn't work out.

Edit: and you're right it does not mean she will always be with me but she is with me now and that would really be all that mattered to me at the time. It just seems wasteful to me to stress about something like that.
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-26 21:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Checkmate.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 170 171 172