What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 117 118 119 ... 170 171 172
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Speaking of picky foods, what's up with girls and having fatal allergies to tree nuts? (inb4notalergictomynutsjokes) Like every girl I've met is deathly allergic to them, is it something with the Y chromosome that just makes men awesome?

OMG that's so weird. My ex was terribly alergic to them, to the point her throat would swell and she'd barf.
I felt so sorry for her a time she was at a "Pesto sauce" feast and unknowingly ate a dish of spaghetti with a pesto that contained some tree nuts. She had to go to the hospital and all...
Isn't all pesto made of nuts? Was she *** stupid? Anyway, if that's all that happens to her she's lucky, allergies are pretty serious ***for a lot of people.
Basil.
Tons of basil.
Basil is the thing I hate the most in the world! x_x
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2011-07-01 11:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If a guy can take me out on unusual dates, like Ikea and stuff like that instead of the regular movie/dinner. He will be the first guy I marry.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Speaking of picky foods, what's up with girls and having fatal allergies to tree nuts? (inb4notalergictomynutsjokes) Like every girl I've met is deathly allergic to them, is it something with the Y chromosome that just makes men awesome?

OMG that's so weird. My ex was terribly alergic to them, to the point her throat would swell and she'd barf.
I felt so sorry for her a time she was at a "Pesto sauce" feast and unknowingly ate a dish of spaghetti with a pesto that contained some tree nuts. She had to go to the hospital and all...
Isn't all pesto made of nuts? Was she *** stupid? Anyway, if that's all that happens to her she's lucky, allergies are pretty serious ***for a lot of people.
Basil.
Tons of basil.
Basil is the thing I hate the most in the world! x_x
Huh, that's weird, I agree with Josiahfk. Sure if you don't like it you don't like it, but it really doesn't have that strong a taste I wouldn't have said. Coriander is the same for me though.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
wouldnt mind dating a vegan, if she met other favorable conditions, as long as, she wouldnt try to push that "fake" dishes (fake meat for example).

I actually tried a fake meat burger once. I can't remember if it was made out of soy or whatever, but it tasted pretty good, for a non meat thing to stick in a bun.
What's the point replicating the texture/taste though when you can just kill an innocent creature? Stupid vegans.

Funny thing is that the burger tasted like liver, and omg does liver taste good. I couldn't eat a ton of it because of how heavy it is but damn, :Q_

Animals aren't innocent though. They are guilty of tasting really really good!!!

Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

She's only allergic to one type of nuts though, and the typical pesto doesn't have them. Of course a "Pesto feast" had like, a dozen different types so... eh.

Allergies are really bad, I'm pretty glad I only have some mild intolerances that can easily be overcome with a few stomach aches :P
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was a child I went to a private school and ate at the school. Food sucked. And I ate very often tomato pasta, which they filled with a lot of basil. That sauce was just terrible. Just thinking about it makes me throw up, so I really can't stand the taste of basil.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
When I was a child I went to a private school and ate at the school. Food sucked. And I ate very often tomato pasta, which they filled with a lot of basil. That sauce was just terrible. Just thinking about it makes me throw up, so I really can't stand the taste of basil.
Well that's a real shame :/
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Persimmon... I.. can't.. stand it. They'd serve us that freakin' fruit at kindergarden and tell us to finish it all cuz it was good and I nearly barfed each time.. yuk
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-07-01 11:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Liver tastes good to the italian? /staggers lol

So nasty, no thanks on eating random organs I'll stick to cuts of muscle thanks : p
this!
FU Liver! liver is ment to be drowned in alchohol, not eaten >:|

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Liver tastes good to the italian? /staggers lol

So nasty, no thanks on eating random organs I'll stick to cuts of muscle thanks : p

Don't go to any Asian country, you may be repulsed by items such as pig's heart soup >.<

Bull testicles... I watched a documentary showing bull testicles presented as one of the top meals in some weird Asian country.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Persimmon... I.. can't.. stand it. They'd serve us that freakin' fruit at kindergarden and tell us to finish it all cuz it was good and I nearly barfed each time.. yuk
I had a teacher sitting next to me everyday to make sure I ate everything. Even if I was full or was about to throw up that disgusting thing they just forced it in my mouth. I cried a lot. And then I was always left alone in the lunchroom and when I went back to class I was punished for being late.
/traumas
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-01 11:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Liver tastes good to the italian? /staggers lol So nasty, no thanks on eating random organs I'll stick to cuts of muscle thanks : p
Don't go to any Asian country, you may be repulsed by items such as pig's heart soup >.<
Bull testicles... I watched a documentary showing bull testicles presented as one of the top meals in some weird Asian country.

Supposedly they are good, would I eat it? I will find out when someone puts a plate of em in frount of me XD Honestly the thought of it grosses me out but would be fun to be able to say I did it.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-07-01 11:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/comfort Sehachan :(
had stuff like that happen too, at home and grandma
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

I had a teacher sitting next to me everyday to make sure I ate everything. Even if I was full or was about to throw up that disgusting thing they just forced it in my mouth. I cried a lot. And then I was always left alone in the lunchroom and when I went back to class I was punished for being late.
/traumas
/hugstotallynonsexuallyokaymaybealittle
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

/traumas
I feel a bulge...
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Liver tastes good to the italian? /staggers lol So nasty, no thanks on eating random organs I'll stick to cuts of muscle thanks : p

Supposedly they are good, would I eat it? I will find out when someone puts a plate of em in frount of me XD Honestly the thought of it grosses me out but would be fun to be able to say I did it.

I mean, shark fins? Sure, why not. Crocodile meat. Ok

BUT NOT A BULL'S FRIGGIN BALLS THOUGH, COME ON!!!
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-07-01 11:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

/traumas
I feel a bulge...
Then get your hand off your own butt...
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah really, I wouldn't want to eat balls..
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-07-01 11:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all my mental. At the end of the day, testicles are just glands.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-07-01 11:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
it's about a standard of living compared to a comfortable efficiency. Yeah that's efficient but at what cost exactly. I'd rather not eat cow than have to eat all the parts of a cow which would be even more efficient technically
It all decays.
:D
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-07-01 11:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
it's about a standard of living compared to a comfortable efficiency. Yeah that's efficient but at what cost exactly. I'd rather not eat cow than have to eat all the parts of a cow which would be even more efficient technically
Eh, all the internal organs (above the diaphragm) are quite good for you actually.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-07-01 11:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

More like... pealed. They take them out of the sack and boil them or something.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-01 11:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

More like... pealed. They take them out of the sack and boil them or something.
Eww...also other questions come to mind, but better pass.
First Page 2 3 ... 117 118 119 ... 170 171 172