First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-16 08:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Shagg said:

aren't all blu spells essentialy mob tp moves, i.e. mob WSs? would it follow that all blu spells count as WSs as far as this proc system goes?

They count as magic. Like they always have.
 Bismarck.Aena
Server: Bismarck
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-16 11:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Next run we have, I'll request that one of the BLMs come on his BLU if he doesn't mind to also test out if it only procs magic. ^^
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-16 11:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
Next run we have, I'll request that one of the BLMs come on his BLU if he doesn't mind to also test out if it only procs magic. ^^

It counts as Azure in abyssea. It's magic only. Our BLU has staggered Mage mobs with it; never a light or heavy DD job.
 Bismarck.Aena
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-16 11:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind - Expiacion, the BLU proc, is a sword weapon skill indeed @Shagg. <_> I glanced over the skill name blarg.
PUP may still be weird, though. We'll at least see what happens with it on a second try.
 Bahamut.Aena
Server: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Aena 2011-05-16 11:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So far, we've found it easier to spam the JA-proc'd mobs. Did a Xarc run last night and ended up with 130 singles / 1x 100, as well as THF and RDM AF2s.

Also, HI OTHER AENA ('-';)
 Bismarck.Aena
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-16 11:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My only wonder is if we share the same pronunciation D:! Mine as "애나."
Edit* En-na, kind of cross between Enna and Anna
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-16 11:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aena said:
So far, we've found it easier to spam the JA-proc'd mobs. Did a Xarc run last night and ended up with 130 singles / 1x 100, as well as THF and RDM AF2s.

Also, HI OTHER AENA ('-';)

What'd you get the 100 off of? And holy ***; I thought you were talking to yourself. @_@;;
 Bahamut.Aena
Server: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Aena 2011-05-16 11:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

We got the 100 off Duke Gomory I think.

I don't know how to write how I would pronounce it, most people just say {cat}.
 Ifrit.Shagg
Server: Ifrit
user: shagg
By Ifrit.Shagg 2011-05-16 13:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
Nevermind - Expiacion, the BLU proc, is a sword weapon skill indeed @Shagg. <_> I glanced over the skill name blarg. PUP may still be weird, though. We'll at least see what happens with it on a second try.

/facepalm.... shows you how much i know about high lv blu. i seriously thought it was a move from wamouras, which is similar but different in spelling iirc.
 Bismarck.Aena
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-16 13:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that's what I thought when I glanced at it, though at the same time, the move I'm thinking of is self-target. xD
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-17 03:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have any maps of NM pops thus far?
 Sylph.Anariodin
Server: Sylph
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-17 03:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i have 1 for xarc. making my own based on TE maps posted earlier. it takes time and effort. but combing through this and BG forums makes it a lil easier
 Sylph.Anariodin
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-17 03:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/104506-Neo-Dynamis-Changes/page16+
For those wishing to use an interesting NM map for Xarc
 Ifrit.Shagg
user: shagg
By Ifrit.Shagg 2011-05-17 07:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

just another random thought.... i was thf/nin the other day and kept trying to proc mage mobs with my /ninjitsu. i did get 1, but only 1, and that was after a bit of spamming. i notice the blm was hitting a lot with low nukes, even the drk wasn't doing bad with his spells. maybe your magic skill effects the %chance to proc with a spell? would explain why brds have such good luck, adding singing +wind/string skill, rdms have good luck w/ enfeebs, but blms and whms still haveing decent luck with enfeebs, blms doing even better w/ nukes, whms w/ divine (assuming its lved) etc. i don't have enough raw data to even call this a theory, but has anyone noticed any patterns along these lines? would make procing easier
 Cerberus.Keeo
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Keeo 2011-05-17 10:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question, sorry if its all ready been asked/answered and slightly off topic. Do you have to be in any sort of exp range to get the TE from the stats or can u send 1-2 people round to sneak invis get states while others farm.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-17 10:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Keeo said:
Quick question, sorry if its all ready been asked/answered and slightly off topic. Do you have to be in any sort of exp range to get the TE from the stats or can u send 1-2 people round to sneak invis get states while others farm.
can just send people out to get them. You also get them even if your dead ^^
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dominico
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Dominico 2011-05-17 10:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Keeo said:

Don't have to be in range. When I go in my group usually splits up into pairs to each get a TE.
 Cerberus.Keeo
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Keeo 2011-05-17 10:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

That makes it easyer then
By Crolion 2011-05-17 10:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

big question is can u warp out and renter after TEs and even before just wondering mainly for job change purpose dont know if they changed that or not
 Carbuncle.Dominico
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Dominico 2011-05-17 10:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Crolion said:
big question is can u warp out and renter after TEs and even before just wondering mainly for job change purpose dont know if they changed that or not

Can't enter again. Once you leave Dynamis (doesn't matter if you warp out or time out), you can't go back in until JP midnight.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-17 15:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just entered Windy with NIN/DNC and BLM duo. Walked out with 54 coins. We'd of had more but we tried to help another group recover from a wipe and wiped ourself.

I know many people have confirmed job theory, but not sure if the debate on when procs occur was ended. It definitely seems like it is a percent chance of all your JA's/Spells. Anyone go in solo NIN/WAR and test provoke to see if it's 100%? (assuming 5/5 TEs) If NIN/WAR can proc every time it changes, if not then it's % chance.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2011-05-17 15:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:
Just entered Windy with NIN/DNC and BLM duo. Walked out with 54 coins. We'd of had more but we tried to help another group recover from a wipe and wiped ourself.

I know many people have confirmed job theory, but not sure if the debate on when procs occur was ended. It definitely seems like it is a percent chance of all your JA's/Spells. Anyone go in solo NIN/WAR and test provoke to see if it's 100%? (assuming 5/5 TEs) If NIN/WAR can proc every time it changes, if not then it's % chance.

I'm beginning to think the more TEs you have, the higher the chance to proc. Went WHM/WAR solo last night, Provoke was not 100%.

I'm personally beginning to think ANYTHING of the right category can proc, but there is a specific % chance to proc. So, for JA mobs, everyone spam, for Magic mobs, everyone spams magic (Dia comes to mind), etc etc...
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-17 15:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's completely random from my exp thus far. We went to sandy last night got 200~ coins farming random mobs etc. I'd proc with voke on THF/WAR just spamming it and soloing mobs. My sister'd proc nearly everything on DNC with a random JA whenever. She had the most staggers in the group it's just random.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-17 16:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:

It's completely random from my exp thus far. We went to sandy last night got 200~ coins farming random mobs etc. I'd proc with voke on THF/WAR just spamming it and soloing mobs. My sister'd proc nearly everything on DNC with a random JA whenever. She had the most staggers in the group it's just random.

If by random you mean percent chance then yes that is my opinion too. Though it seems like some people have a better chance to proc. For instance I casted magic as NIN about 50-60 times throughout the run on mage mobs, and it proc'd once. The BLM got the rest of them. That being said, stagger rate on mage mobs seems lower.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-17 16:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:

If by random you mean percent chance then yes that is my opinion too. Though it seems like some people have a better chance to proc. For instance I casted magic as NIN about 50-60 times throughout the run on mage mobs, and it proc'd once. The BLM got the rest of them. That being said, stagger rate on mage mobs seems lower.

I more ment random as in anything can proc. We sat there with SMN NM for like, 5minutes trying and it ended up being a spell we casted 6 times already. Same thing with NIN NM, was Provoke after 7 uses.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-17 16:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

I more ment random as in anything can proc. We sat there with SMN NM for like, 5minutes trying and it ended up being a spell we casted 6 times already. Same thing with NIN NM, was Provoke after 7 uses.

So percent chance that anything (proper JA MA or WS type per mob) can proc.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-17 16:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty much
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-05-17 19:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Has any BLM procced with Enmity douse.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-17 19:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Yes. It's been used to proc.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-17 19:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Ifrit.Therealchibo said:
Yes. It's been used to proc.

Confirmed by my BLM today also, he proc'd one with it. (NIN mob)
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26