Tavnazia clear?
No

Quested Weapon Skill for your weapon?
Yes, seen Ku proc, weaponskills seem to rarely proc

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Yes, never seen it proc

Signet on?
Not always

Could everyone on your run proc, or only certain people consistently?
Solo
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-13 21:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Systematicchaos said:
"Can people fill in on this?"
If you successfully procced on monsters, do you have:
Tavnazia clear?
No

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Yes, never seen it proc

Signet on?
Not always

Solo

It's based off of the mob you're fighting.

Monk, Thief, and Ninja mobs are always proc'd off of mob-targeting weapon skills, such as Jump, Blade Bash, Flourishes and Steps.

According to what I've seen recently, someone in your party will always have the proc.
 Bismarck.Franzrobot
Server: Bismarck
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2011-05-13 21:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Tavnazia clear?
No

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Yes, never seen it proc

Signet on?
Not always

Solo

Monk, Thief, and Ninja mobs are always proc'd off of mob-targeting weapon skills, such as Jump, Blade Bash, Flourishes and Steps.

According to what I've seen recently, someone in your party will always have the proc.

Look, here's the problem. We know its based on mob type. Still no luck on any procs. Day may not have anything to do with it, it may, but no luck at all on seeing literally 1 proc, spamming Jas (just like in the video earlier in this forum) ws's, spells. Not one proc yet. It would be nice to see if there were any commonalities between people getting the staggers.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-13 21:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
Tavnazia clear?
No

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Yes, never seen it proc

Signet on?
Not always

Solo

I'm aware, let me rephrase.

I rarely see a weaponskill proc even on the correct mobs according to the job theory.
By Shylaa 2011-05-13 22:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I missed it but I've read most everything from page one.

Do the different colored proc's affect drops like Abyssea? Or will any color proc amount to a greater yield in items/currency?
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 01:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Dynamis - Xarcabard today; seems to follow suit so far; Entered windsday Procs as follows:

Duke Gomry- Quickstep
Kindred Dark Knight- Wheeling thrustx2
Kindred Dragoon- Cyclone
Kindred Ranger- Lamb chop
Kindred Black Mage- Headbutt
Kindred Dragoon- spinning axe
Kindred White mage- Bio
Kindred Warrior - Victory smite
Count Raum - Quick step

There were more but we didn't get those down it seems; Setup was: WHM,RDM,MNK,BLU,DNC,DRG,BST,SAM I noticed majority of the procs were when they were doing TP Moves though. (Victory Smite proc'd during Demonic Howl) Most of the mobs dropped 1~2 currrency with 2 dropping up to 3 pieces, NMs didn't drop anything outside of singles, can they still drop 100's?

Tavnazia clear?
No, none of us have that clear.

Didn't see any "Quested" WS's proc outside of Victory smite

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Never seen proc

Signet on?
Not on

Could everyone on your run proc, or only certain people consistently? Yes, we proc'd nearly every single mob there.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-05-14 01:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Did Dynamis - Xarcabard today; seems to follow suit so far; Entered windsday Procs as follows:

Duke Gomry- Quickstep
Kindred Dark Knight- Wheeling thrustx2
Kindred Dragoon- Cyclone
Kindred Ranger- Lamb chop
Kindred Black Mage- Headbutt
Kindred Dragoon- spinning axe
Kindred White mage- Bio
Kindred Warrior - Victory smite
Count Raum - Quick step

There were more but we didn't get those down it seems; Setup was: WHM,RDM,MNK,BLU,DNC,DRG,BST,SAM I noticed majority of the procs were when they were doing TP Moves though. (Victory Smite proc'd during Demonic Howl) Most of the mobs dropped 1~2 currrency with 2 dropping up to 3 pieces, NMs didn't drop anything outside of singles, can they still drop 100's?

Tavnazia clear?
No, none of us have that clear.

Didn't see any "Quested" WS's proc outside of Victory smite

Mythic Weapon Skill?
Never seen proc

Signet on?
Not on

Could everyone on your run proc, or only certain people consistently? Yes, we proc'd nearly every single mob there.

-Windsday-

RED=
duke gomry- quickstep
drk- wheeling thrust x2
dragoon- cyclone
ranger- lambchop
blm-headbutt
drg-spinning axe
count raum- quicktep
whm- bio

-iceday-

RED=
war-victory smite
blm-head butt
drk- cyclone
war- cyclone
blm- bio 2 -during ws
bst- spirit jump
mnk- spirit jump

^ is what i recorded uzu. during our dynamis.
 Ragnarok.Ninurta
Server: Ragnarok
user: DiSifer02
By Ragnarok.Ninurta 2011-05-14 01:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I rarely see a weaponskill proc even on the correct mobs according to the job theory

THF proc'd Red !! with Evisc on Kindred Thief, dropped D. Chapeau. Not aware of day, screened drop but didn't /clock like a nub.
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-14 01:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Was not asking whether you procced with mythic/quested, am asking whether or not your characters who were able to proc *have* those weaponskills, regardless of whether they used them or not. >< Also not whether or not you procced every mob, but whether every person in your alliance could proc.
Well, we'll just see and figure it out eventually.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 02:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aena said:
Was not asking whether you procced with mythic/quested, am asking whether or not your characters who were able to proc *have* those weaponskills, regardless of whether they used them or not. >< Also not whether or not you procced every mob, but whether every person in your alliance could proc.
Well, we'll just see and figure it out eventually.
Outside of my Victory smite,(Which only happened once) It was pretty much the same people procing. I couldn't proc anything with JA(I was on MNK) or WS (I tried random ones, Asuran fist, Raging Fists, Howling fist, Dragon Kick, I think that's all I tried then just went back to Smite spam) My mule proc'd with bio+Bio 2 randomly on mage mobs which, means day should have little to no effect on the procs and just jobs/job that claimed the mob seems to be the deciding factors. As for Mythic WS's: Only three people had access to Mythic WS's in our group. Ascetic's Fury, Whatever the Dancer WS is and Tachi: Rana.
 Leviathan.Jekyll
Server: Leviathan
user: surfjam04
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2011-05-14 02:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

We went in SAM, RDM, THF, BLU. We were able to proc red !! frequently after collecting all the TE's/KI's. Proc's seemed to be in line with the believed theories of jobs. Provoke worked, Dispel worked, Chant du Cygne worked, as did Evisceration and Head Butt. Again, we were not able to proc red !! at all before collecting all TE's/KI's. I do not have Tavnazia win, for those that are wondering.
By Hulahoop 2011-05-14 02:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

they sure didnt make this too solo friendly @_@; mobs like to travel in packs and link horribly and all the stats are surrounded in the most populated areas! D:

also in 3 bastok runs total killing maybe 40mobs total, did a couple runs with a couple friends, we've accumulated 3 one bynes, 26 relic pieces, amidst the other junk.

~40mob = 3 currency, 26 relic armor (many repeats)

this update is ~*=+EPIC+=*~
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-14 03:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hulahoop said:
they sure didnt make this too solo friendly @_@; mobs like to travel in packs and link horribly and all the stats are surrounded in the most populated areas! D:

also in 3 bastok runs total killing maybe 40mobs total, did a couple runs with a couple friends, we've accumulated 3 one bynes, 26 relic pieces, amidst the other junk.

~40mob = 3 currency, 26 relic armor (many repeats)

this update is ~*=+EPIC+=*~

They aren't very hard to not link unless you get unlucky with timing. Provided you proc, you make pretty decent currency solo.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-05-14 03:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did a Xarc with RDM DNC SMN SMN, no procs. Very few coins, maybe 1 Byne, 2 Ordelle pieces. Relic: WHM RDM SCH WAR x1 each.

Duelist's Chapeau: O YAY! :D

Garuda's Predator Claws tears these mobs up, was able to stick all enfeebs reliably, including Silence. Making it too easy SE....
 Odin.Upbeat
Server: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-14 03:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Just entered on Lightningday, claimed a Hydra Thief(I was able to 100% proc this before)... Now I can't proc it.
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-05-14 03:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

theory seems to work, we farmed in sandy yesterday.we left it with 36 currencys.appearently now we want to do low ws dmg to make it possible to have more shots for procs at normal mobs. did 2,5k ws's on ep mobs which took of 40-60% of mobs hp, depending on its job.
By shagg 2011-05-14 07:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

could the number of TEs you've gotten affect your Procability? anyone had killer runs where you proc a lot w/out getting any TEs? anyone gotten all TEs and no procs?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-05-14 07:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dyna is sooooooooooo confusing now. Nothing's straight forward. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that SE's whacked!!!
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-14 07:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

shagg said:
could the number of TEs you've gotten affect your Procability? anyone had killer runs where you proc a lot w/out getting any TEs? anyone gotten all TEs and no procs?

I was actually thinking about this earlier at work as well... The times I've been in I've been solo and unable to proc anything using every mob targeting ability i have (yes i am matching up monster job with what to proc).
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-14 07:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that SE's whacked!!!

Doesn't take this Dynamis update to realize that. :P
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-05-14 07:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Alukat said:
theory seems to work, we farmed in sandy yesterday.we left it with 36 currencys.appearently now we want to do low ws dmg to make it possible to have more shots for procs at normal mobs. did 2,5k ws's on ep mobs which took of 40-60% of mobs hp, depending on its job.

Or you could go fight T-VT mobs.
 Shiva.Anso
user: Borin
By Shiva.Anso 2011-05-14 08:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said:
Just entered on Lightningday, claimed a Hydra Thief(I was able to 100% proc this before)... Now I can't proc it.

Upbeat when you made that video where you were procing everything, was it after you initially entered? We did a run the other night in windurst and we couldn't proc anything at the start. We were there for the win for some of our newb members, so we went ahead and killed for a boss pop and then killed that for the win. It seemed like after a while, the more we killed the easier it became to proc, and eventually we were able to proc every mob. The job theory seems to be holding up for red proc at least, but I'm wondering if maybe your number of kills has anything to do with your likely-hood of procs, sort of like abyssea and chest drops
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-14 10:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
shagg said:

I was actually thinking about this earlier at work as well... The times I've been in I've been solo and unable to proc anything using every mob targeting ability i have (yes i am matching up monster job with what to proc).
Nah got all TEs in xarc and only proc'd 3 or 4 times. We just spammed random WSs till it worked... Guna pop into dyna now though, i got dnc sub up so will be thf/dnc. hopefully I can get something >< Might do xarc try get AAs :/
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2011-05-14 10:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going with Franz, both solo NIN/DNC to see if either of us can proc. One will go slightly earlier at the end of Darksday, and the other will enter at the start fo Firesday. I wonder if it's the day you claim the monster, though, if it's time-related at all?
At least if we have no luck, we can team up and try to kill things faster to at least try to get some AF drops, lol.
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-14 11:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said:

I noticed an inability to proc on Hydra when I went in on Lightningsday. I moved to Yagudo and was able to proc almost every one after that. So it seems like it's based on mob/job. But I feel as though the cities would have an issue if they were also under that rule. So perhaps color/type of proc on a job/mob is based on what day you enter then.
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Server: Valefor
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-05-14 12:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

quick question, why would they add the KI for 50k and then still keep the glass for 500k, whats the point? why not take the glass out entirely
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-05-14 12:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Pewpeww said:
quick question, why would they add the KI for 50k and then still keep the glass for 500k, whats the point? why not take the glass out entirely

Dreamlands.
 Siren.Kittyhawk
Server: Siren
user: Kittyhawk
By Siren.Kittyhawk 2011-05-14 12:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Pewpeww said:

Dreamland zones still follow the same old dynamis rules.

edit: ninja'd :P

editedit: After reading a bit about the proc thing; I (accidentally) proc'd a yellow !! on a Kindred Beastmaster with DipperYuly's Spiral Spin last night, the mob dropped a single O. bronze.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-14 12:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

What are procs effecting?

Currency drops?
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-14 12:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes it seems to be boosting the currency drops (by alot)...

Was just poking around in sandy on dark day and was unable to stagger any orcs as nin/dnc with anything... out of curiosity do all the people having sucess staggering have xarc clear/DL kill whatever its called, and the people failing to stagger not have the clear? I don't have it.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26