Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 224 225 226
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-10-24 22:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks! Right after I posted I got my first home grown 5/6 lol. But its in special attack instead of speed. You think its a keeper?

edit: pager lol

Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-24 22:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

no. speed is the most important stat in the game.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-10-24 22:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Power item + destiny knot locks in one of the IVs and then 4 IVs are chosen at random, it's pretty useful for forcing your next inbred parent iteration.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-24 22:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

all of that trying to not play pokemon to study has worked! 100% on midterm! now pokemans! when im not playing 14 of course
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-24 23:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fffffff figures swirlix's evo ya need to trade with a damn bp item -,-
MSPaint Winner
By OhjiMithra 2013-10-24 23:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

and there needs to be more higher quality Gaurdivoir/Espeon gifs >< this is the only one ive found
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-10-24 23:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

OhjiMithra said: »
and there needs to be more higher quality Gaurdivoir/Espeon gifs >< this is the only one ive found

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-25 02:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

made my eevee team, going to have flareon, leafeon, glaceon, umbreon espeon, sylveon! going to take a while to get the last 3 >_>;
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-10-25 02:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a proper 5/6 Larvitar, finally. Time to start on Magmar, thankfully I already have the proper nature so it shouldn't be too bad.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-25 03:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

if i had extra money I would buy this and wear it

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2013-10-25 03:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We should come up with some base line rules for this tourny btw. Like how many pokemon we can use, Megas or no, any banned pokemon, stuff like that.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-10-25 03:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

We already have ban rules added, they're posted on the tournament's OP. Megas are limited to one per fight by the game and I don't think any of them completely change what would happen otherwise, do they?

We may want to discuss the # of pokémons we use but personally I'd rather use a 6v6 format (most strats are based around that, anyway).
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-25 03:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think megas should be allowed, since you can only have one on your team. I think the only banned ones should be the flagship legendaries. Mewtwo, X/Y legendaries, zygarde, etc. The birds have never been ban worthy. I don't think the pokemon that were banned due to weather last gen are really an issue, since weather mechanics have changed, so excadrill should be allowed for ex.

so that really only leaves blaziken, mewtwo, zygarde, xerneas and yveltal. everything else should be allowed imo
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-25 07:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
We should come up with some base line rules for this tourny btw. Like how many pokemon we can use, Megas or no, any banned pokemon, stuff like that.

Rules

And it's a 6 vs 6 format.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-25 09:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a heads up:

I will be mass producing 5/6 IV with Hidden Abilities with Modest (or whatever the Att-/Sp.Att+ nature is)....

EEVEES!!!

That will happen all this weekend . When I get my 5/6 with all of the above female Eevee, it will really get rolling.

I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to trade rejects (going for the perfect Eevee lol). Just a heads up though, if you want any reject 5/6 with all of the above female Eevee, I will probably want something big or rare in return. Like a Mega Stone Y for Charizard or version exclusives from Y that I don't have.
[+]
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-25 11:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

My fc wasnt added to the top list, also I have a bunch of lv 1 starters/misc pokemon to basically give away

Froakie, Snorlax/munchlax, tyrunt, amaura, squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander, fennekin, larvesta, staryu, honedge, scyther, an entire box of heracross, chespin, aerodactyl, and eevee's

I am breeding much more today so put me on the front page dammit! <3
5258-0030-3467 (Dawn/ IGN Yozora) Ice Safari
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2013-10-25 11:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

So FC is 5043 2523 7962.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-25 11:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Just a heads up:

I will be mass producing 5/6 IV with Hidden Abilities with Modest (or whatever the Att-/Sp.Att+ nature is)....

EEVEES!!!

That will happen all this weekend . When I get my 5/6 with all of the above female Eevee, it will really get rolling.

I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to trade rejects (going for the perfect Eevee lol). Just a heads up though, if you want any reject 5/6 with all of the above female Eevee, I will probably want something big or rare in return. Like a Mega Stone Y for Charizard or version exclusives from Y that I don't have.
if you happen to get an extra modest and an extra mild with their hidden abilities send me a pm! how do you get their hidden abilities? besides that item at the Battle Maison thing
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-25 12:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Just a heads up:

EEVEES!!!

if you happen to get an extra modest and an extra mild with their hidden abilities send me a pm! how do you get their hidden abilities? besides that item at the Battle Maison thing
As I was mass producing Charmanders, I got one from a trade.

Props for Crystal for the Eevee! Now she knows where it is going to be used for!
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-10-25 12:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I just updated the Google Doc List with friend codes, Mii names their safari types. I also color coded it according to the safari type. Let me know what you think of this change. If there is a huge negative feed back on the color coding I can switch it back to normal.

If your Mii name and safari type don't show up on the list and you want it too make sure to add not only me, but everyone else in the list. You can check who you have or have not added by going into your FC registration menu and comparing Mii names and friend codes to the list. It takes time but is worth it.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2013-10-25 12:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say good morning but its not morning anymore >_>.

Damn Blaziken is banned ; ; Need another guy for my team. Guess I shouldn't have kept that over powered demon. Think I might have a replacement but it seems a little slow.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-25 12:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a Grass Type safari there somewhere.

I also don't see that Ditto safari.

I would suggest changing the color of the print of the dark purple (poison) and black (dark) lists to white so we can read them lol.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-10-25 12:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite pokemon was in the elite four!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-25 12:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I want someone to have eevee in their safari! D:<
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2013-10-25 12:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently im ground type and have camerupt trapinch and I don't know the 3rd.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2013-10-25 12:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw patch has been released for Pokemon X and Y

http://www.serebii.net/xy/patch.shtml
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-25 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-10-25 12:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

3DS FC 2750-2538-2008 Psychic: Drowzee, Sigilyph, Gothorita

is mine i have like 51 ppl on my list now but, just trying to focus on finding specific ones i still need, i managed to pull 3 ppl with ditto (2 too many) mostly from gamefaqs boards, and i got 2 with pikachu, no abra but i got someone to trade me a magic bounce abra so no need, lemme know if an yone wants to add me ill still add you 100 slots is a lot to fill.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-10-25 13:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

got the update just by opening the marketplace thing
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-25 13:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply