Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 183 184 185 ... 224 225 226
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-24 18:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend got a Palkia and a Xerneas through the GTS and wanted to fight. I took down his whole party with my Sylveon. XD

Then he swapped out Xerneas for Mega Blaziken and ripped me a new one. x.x Got him down to his last pokemon, but it was just too much in the end lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-24 21:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
My friend got a Palkia and a Xerneas through the GTS and wanted to fight. I took down his whole party with my Sylveon. XD

Then he swapped out Xerneas for Mega Blaziken and ripped me a new one. x.x Got him down to his last pokemon, but it was just too much in the end lol

put a normal type that has earthquake lol and watch his Mega Blaziken fall
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-24 22:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I took down the Blaziken eventually, it had just done too much damage for me to get back on my feet and last out the rest of the battle. XD

I'm not sure why you'd want to use a normal type though--fighting type rips through that like wet toilet paper. XD I like Charizard for the task, personally. Access to Earthquake, plus the fact that Fire/Flying type means taking half damage from both of Blaziken's STAB options. The only problem was having to switch into Stealth Rock damage without the necessary preparation. :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-24 22:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I took down the Blaziken eventually, it had just done too much damage for me to get back on my feet and last out the rest of the battle. XD

I'm not sure why you'd want to use a normal type though--fighting type rips through that like wet toilet paper. XD I like Charizard for the task, personally. Access to Earthquake, plus the fact that Fire/Flying type means taking half damage from both of Blaziken's STAB options. The only problem was having to switch into Stealth Rock damage without the necessary preparation. :<

Eh i just hear most mention normal so /shrug and yeah entry hasards can be nasty yet oh so fun if your the one using them :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-24 22:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So trying to make a defensive team for double battle ratings
Umbreon
Held Item: leftovers
Nature: Careful
Curse
Moonlight
Protect
Last Resort/payback or toxic

Trying to decide on second? Thinking closter cause can do toxic spikes and spikes in that case I would do last resort or payback on umbreon for his 4th anyone know another good defensive pokemon that can also deal some dmg? (oh also needs to be kalos region to otherwise can't use for the ratings :/ )
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2014-01-25 01:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Do Legendary pokemon from another Version other than X/Y Have at least 3IV too?
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-25 02:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said: »
Do Legendary pokemon from another Version other than X/Y Have at least 3IV too?

they can from what i hear just gotta get lucky
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-25 11:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Close one :) didn't think I could come back after losing my Mandibuzz and Rotom. Very fun battle
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2014-01-25 12:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys just looking to get a few more people for my friend safari (which I've been told is grass). Soooo if anyone would like to add me just send me a pm or let me know youve done so in the forum and I'll get you added back:

1435-5158-0161

Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2014-01-25 12:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Close one :) didn't think I could come back after losing my Mandibuzz and Rotom. Very fun battle

That garchomp is really awesome, Too powerful.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-25 12:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks :) feel free to Challange me anytime. I enjoy our battles since we are both pretty evenly matched skill wise.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2014-01-25 13:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks :) feel free to Challange me anytime. I enjoy our battles since we are both pretty evenly matched skill wise.

Likewise ^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-25 16:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Crazy right? Thing is immortal haha
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2014-01-25 17:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Your team is extremely good, I got beat up badly on the last one xD.
By tarupowa 2014-01-26 10:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i always end up messing up in doubles cause my friends like singles and i like doubles so i never get to practice my teams on them :( they dont breed for IV's and have them half-*** EV trained so its usually no fun anyway when they want to battle me
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-26 14:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

what battle format are you guys doing? etc single, doubles?
 Cerberus.Fendasis
Server: Cerberus
user: Fendasis
By Cerberus.Fendasis 2014-01-26 20:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone on that can Trade-volve my Scyther? D;
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-26 21:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I do singles and doubles. Mostly singles now but I still have my doubles team ready for when people want to do a doubles.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-26 21:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I do singles and doubles. Mostly singles now but I still have my doubles team ready for when people want to do a doubles.

ah cool i am working on a double team atm though its going slowly cause the dang nature i need wont pop up lol but once i get it done, wanna have a go? ^^
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2014-01-26 22:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just finished Fire Red on the old DS after 60 some hours of gameplay. I planned to transfer all the pokemon I had from that game up to the newer versions. I turn it on today and somehow the save file is corrupt.

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-26 22:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

ah cool i am working on a double team atm though its going slowly cause the dang nature i need wont pop up lol but once i get it done, wanna have a go? ^^

Of course! I welcome all challanges :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-26 23:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Just finished Fire Red on the old DS after 60 some hours of gameplay. I planned to transfer all the pokemon I had from that game up to the newer versions. I turn it on today and somehow the save file is corrupt.

oh damn did you use any codes or anything? cause thats the only way i think file can become corrupt from what nintendo said.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-27 18:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »

Oh man, I don't think I'd even have any energy left to headdesk if that happened to me. o___o That really sucks. :<
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-28 14:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Finished the Kalos dex last night. :D Woooo
 Asura.Werdxi
Server: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-28 16:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats, I'd be done if i felt like catching zygarde and mewtwo, but i'm holding out. I think i just like to watch them stand there. That and im sorta just waiting on the bank so i can do the entire damn thing
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-28 16:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks.^^ I haven't actually caught Mewtwo yet either. I don't think legendaries matter for the completion anyway. :)

And I'm rapidly closing in on finishing the National dex as well (again, minus legendaries) thanks to Wonder Trade and the GTS. :]
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-28 16:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky man. I only see people wanting Moltres, Xerneas, and Zygarde for anything on GTS, even if its trash. Or they troll you for whatever reason with a request for a lv10 ditto, which can't be done. I really don't see the point in making offers that are impossible to uphold.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-28 16:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Werdxi said: »
Lucky man. I only see people wanting Moltres, Xerneas, and Zygarde for anything on GTS, even if its trash. Or they troll you for whatever reason with a request for a lv10 ditto, which can't be done. I really don't see the point in making offers that are impossible to uphold.

thats one of the main reasons i avoid the global trade station like the plage e.e
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-28 16:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah those people are pretty obnoxious. :/ I've gotten the majority of stuff by depositing rather than seeking. It works pretty well if you breed something that can't be found in gen VI--there's a pretty big demand for some of the earlier pokemon like Porygon, Meowth, Tangela, etc. I check back every half hour or so and almost always have my trade by then. :D

When I was trying to get the pokedex data for Wurmple and its two random evolution lines, I ended up getting several Cascoons before I got a Silcoon. I figured someone else might be having the opposite problem, so I deposited the extras. They went in less than 10min each hahah

Edit: and while I'm sure others in this thread have a much bigger selection than I do, I'm always happy to breed and trade what I've got if anyone's looking for something in particular. :)
 Asura.Werdxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2014-01-28 17:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah those people are pretty obnoxious. :/ I've gotten the majority of stuff by depositing rather than seeking. It works pretty well if you breed something that can't be found in gen VI--there's a pretty big demand for some of the earlier pokemon like Porygon, Meowth, Tangela, etc. I check back every half hour or so and almost always have my trade by then. :D

When I was trying to get the pokedex data for Wurmple and its two random evolution lines, I ended up getting several Cascoons before I got a Silcoon. I figured someone else might be having the opposite problem, so I deposited the extras. They went in less than 10min each hahah

Edit: and while I'm sure others in this thread have a much bigger selection than I do, I'm always happy to breed and trade what I've got if anyone's looking for something in particular. :)

I might bug you later for some random stuff. I have a ton of random male egg groups with 5/6 or 6/6 perfect IVs for random stuff. Just don't know what team I'm thinking of yet. Was thinking of either a sunny day team, trick room team, or something a little...different. I have over 750 options so who knows o.O;
First Page 2 3 ... 183 184 185 ... 224 225 226