Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 181 182 183 ... 224 225 226
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-01-20 01:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how everybody is ignoring the fact that Mizuharu has been secretly training for 24/7

I feel a storm coming on!
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-20 01:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn Charis said: »
I like how everybody is ignoring the fact that Mizuharu has been secretly training for 24/7

lol well if he is building a good team good for him :) i am just breeding random pokemon and getting the 5-6IV pokemon i want bred then decide what i wanna do for a team if i ever decide to set my mind to it >.>;
 Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial
user: Xaxial
By Quetzalcoatl.Xaxial 2014-01-20 01:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
I have a tendacy when team building completely forgetting about Fairies... And end up building a team that a single fairy type could wipe lol. Damn my obsession with Dark and Fighting types haha.

water has always been my greatest weakness!
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-20 01:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to think pokemon was a stupid simplistic little kids game... but then I tried playing one of the games and I can't even get past the first team of 3....
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-20 01:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I used to think pokemon was a stupid simplistic little kids game... but then I tried playing one of the games and I can't even get past the first team of 3....

the 1st gym? best to do some leveling then and check what type they are and find a type thats strong to that and level it up. or can be like me just pick 2-3 pokemon you like and level them up high and mow everything down xD (only works for ingame battles but if you decide you wanna battle people then you gotta learn about EVs and IVs and thats a whole dif boat)
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-01-20 01:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

the 1st gym? best to do some leveling then and check what type they are and find a type thats strong to that and level it up. or can be like me just pick 2-3 pokemon you like and level them up high and mow everything down xD (only works for ingame battles but if you decide you wanna battle people then you gotta learn about EVs and IVs and thats a whole dif boat)
I have Pokemon Stadium for the N64, they didn't let me go outside or anything yet. They just start me in a battle where I die endlessly lol

Edit: I do have Pokemon Yellow and Blue for the GameBoy but I haven't started those yet. (I want to get Pokemon Red first) :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-20 03:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I have Pokemon Stadium for the N64, they didn't let me go outside or anything yet. They just start me in a battle where I die endlessly lol

Edit: I do have Pokemon Yellow and Blue for the GameBoy but I haven't started those yet. (I want to get Pokemon Red first) :3

ah never played stadium lol and man the gameboy ones bring back memories there is a trick you can do in game to get mew but you have to do it b4 you get pass a certain part. heres the mew glitch hopefully this youtube will give you a good enough idea on how its done.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-20 09:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

For the longest Pokemon Blue was my ONLY game so I played the ever living crap out of it lol. I could play the game with my eyes closed and know what pokemon I was fighting from its growl, navigate Rock Tunnel without Flash, and knew about Missingno way earlier then most. I was only 5 when I owned it haha.

Man... I am so tired to losing to silly stall tatics because I took a taunter off my team... I just lost to some JP who would only sleep all my pokemon then widdle them down. Extremely frustrating.
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-01-20 11:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

For the longest Pokemon Blue was my ONLY game so I played the ever living crap out of it lol. I could play the game with my eyes closed and know what pokemon I was fighting from its growl, navigate Rock Tunnel without Flash, and knew about Missingno way earlier then most. I was only 5 when I owned it haha.

Man... I am so tired to losing to silly stall tatics because I took a taunter off my team... I just lost to some JP who would only sleep all my pokemon then widdle them down. Extremely frustrating.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2014-01-20 12:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn Charis said: »

He might be on the menu at the end of battle, and just closed the game with the wireless on.

The number of wins still the same too.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-20 12:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sacrificing a Mega Pokemon for Magic Bounce is a bit silly though. And I'm not too fond of Psychic types with MB since Dark Type pokemon are very common on teams.
By Leoheart 2014-01-20 17:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-20 20:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leoheart said: »

wtf how xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-21 05:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well he Batton Passed speed and max Attack which is x4 your current Attack.

So an Adamant Magicarp with 31 IV in Atk is 68 at level 50. Multiply that by 4 brings him to 272 now that's basically nothing but with Flail it balances out. Since Flail does more damage the lower your HP is that's why he had a focus sash on to ensure he lives with 1 HP left to have the highest base power for the move possible then since he also passed over all that speed you now have the fastest thing on the field as well as the strongest.
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 05:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh the magikarp was ***, it had 9 IV In attack and 12 IV In speed.
Hasty Nature lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-21 09:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Flail is just that broken lol if you have the speed and attack to make it viable lol
 Asura.Lokimaru
Server: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2014-01-21 09:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How did Magikarp hit Rotom with Flail? <_<
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-21 09:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Rotom is no longer a Ghost type IIRC (?)
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 09:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Rotom is no longer a Ghost type IIRC (?)

Rotom is a ghost/electric type when it hasn't assumed the form of an appliance.

Asura.Lokimaru said: »
How did Magikarp hit Rotom with Flail? <_<

Washer rotom loses it's ghost type in exchange for the water typing~
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 10:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoilering in case no one's done this event yet but, looking to see if someone knows something about this:
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-01-21 11:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Game freak is obsessed with ghosts and has put little things like that since Gen 1. Originally in Red a boy claims to see a ghost hand on your shoulder. This was also animated in the Pokemon Origins Anime. In BW there was a ghost girl on a bridge that disappeared when you spoke to her. Also in BW there was a haunted mansion that there was a man and a girl walking about speaking something of a dream feather thing I forgot the cannon to this all I remember is it has to do with Cressilia and Darkrai.

Lavender Town pretty much sums up their fascination with Ghosts.
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 12:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Game freak is obsessed with ghosts and has put little things like that since Gen 1. Originally in Red a boy claims to see a ghost hand on your shoulder. This was also animated in the Pokemon Origins Anime. In BW there was a ghost girl on a bridge that disappeared when you spoke to her. Also in BW there was a haunted mansion that there was a man and a girl walking about speaking something of a dream feather thing I forgot the cannon to this all I remember is it has to do with Cressilia and Darkrai.

Lavender Town pretty much sums up their fascination with Ghosts.

Aye I remember that, there was some Burriedalive trainer hack going around lol
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-21 12:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoilering in case no one's done this event yet but, looking to see if someone knows something about this:
I don't think it's been figured out yet. Link~

Very intriguing though. :] Also was that you in the video? :O
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-21 14:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

lol so tempting to make a team like that someday just to picture what kinda expression the people will be making when a magicarp pwns them xD
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-21 15:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what Ghost Types are there for...
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-21 15:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

well not everyone will have a ghost type in there party hopefully xD
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-01-21 15:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure that if you see a Ninjask and a Smeargle buffing/baton passing, there is a Magikarp waiting to troll you.

That's when you go "nup" and troll back with an Aegislash...
By Leoheart 2014-01-21 15:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
I don't think it's been figured out yet. Link~

Very intriguing though. :] Also was that you in the video? :O

haha no that wasn't me! :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-01-21 15:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure that if you see a Ninjask and a Smeargle buffing/baton passing, there is a Magikarp waiting to troll you.

That's when you go "nup" and troll back with an Aegislash...

or my mega gengar :P
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-21 16:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

haha no that wasn't me! :P
lol nvm then, thought it might've been since you knew about its stats. XD Very much enjoyed the vid though! I use a Ninjask myself. :D
First Page 2 3 ... 181 182 183 ... 224 225 226