Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 224 225 226
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2013-11-20 00:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Off-topic sorry, noob question, how do I evolve Eevee? I got full Affection, fullness, Enjoyment and 2 fairy moves. I used several rare candies and still won't evolve.
 Valefor.Ivaan
Server: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-11-20 00:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said: »
Off-topic sorry, noob question, how do I evolve Eevee? I got full Affection, fullness, Enjoyment and 2 fairy moves. I used several rare candies and still won't evolve.

it still needs to level up once to evolve. Hapiness is maxed? sounds like youre going for sylveon

edit: just read the last part about rare candies.... i dunno then lol thats strange
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2013-11-20 01:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ivaan said: »

it still needs to level up once to evolve. Hapiness is maxed? sounds like youre going for sylveon

edit: just read the last part about rare candies.... i dunno then lol thats strange

Somehow I mixed the EEvee thanks for the help!!! I got few of them if Anyone needs.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 01:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I maxed out my amie, got a massage from that chick, and then used a friendship punching bag

I don't know if its overkill but mine evolved after like 4~ levels
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 01:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure what's going wrong with yours! If you're going for Sylveon, HAPPINESS doesn't matter, but Poke-Amie does.

It should be able to evolve into a Sylveon after two "heart" levels, one Fairy move and a level-up to initiate the evolution. You can see the heart levels by selecting the pokemon in the middle on your poke-amie touch screen, hit "Switch" and find your designated Eevee. This will show his Affection/Fullness/Enjoyment levels.

In order to level up his Affection, you need to pet him, feed AND play the mini-games like berry-picker, head-it and the puzzle game. When you start petting/feeding him and notice that the hearts stop, play a mini-game and afterwards you should start receiving hearts for petting/feeding him again.

Sorry if this sounds redundant if you knew all this, just throwing out basic information since something seems funky or incase you misunderstood something. :(

Good luck and sorry about the wall of text!
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 01:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn Charis said: »
GET BACK HERE DAWN, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!
[+]
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 01:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »

trade meh again :3 if you need to

also what were in those 2 eggs? I forgot what was even in them
edit: Random JP kept spamming me with requests :<
done now
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 01:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent a PM to Dawnn
@-@ That batch had a 6/6 IV, I'm good for now, hopefully someone has the TrainerSV to match it :(
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 01:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent a PM to Dawnn
@-@ That batch had a 6/6 IV, I'm good for now, hopefully someone has the TrainerSV to match it :(

Tell me the ID you need and i can compare it to the reddit list
also I only traded you 2 eggs cause thats all i had, been hatching some stuff for dusk

ALSO I am not ignoring you over pm's I just cant reply, long story XD
still get them though <3

Heading to bed so I won't read the forums, but if you need something just trade/gamechat with me and we can work it out

Rebumping also if anyone wants 4-5/6 riolu's or bisharp's
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 02:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent a PM to Dawnn

Tell me the ID you need and i can compare it to the reddit list
also I only traded you 2 eggs cause thats all i had, been hatching some stuff for dusk

ALSO I am not ignoring you over pm's I just cant reply, long story XD
still get them though <3

Heading to bed so I won't read the forums, but if you need something just trade/gamechat with me and we can work it out

Rebumping also if anyone wants 4-5/6 riolu's or bisharp's
SV is 2175, I already sent a thingy to that person, hoping they can trade back and stuff!

Goodnight(even though you won't be reading this)DEAL W/ IT

Also a 5/6 female Eevee with hidden ability is rarer than the white whale, UGHHH WHY 12.5% GENDER RATIO
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-20 02:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

On my way to the daycare center to leave my charizard and Marill there (since they're EV trained and I can reteach their moves with heart scales) and some passbyer challenges me. I go grab my unfinished team and give them what held items I could... I had to use my Sylveon from my playthrough without any proper EV training and nature. Anyway, guy has freaking Mewtwo on his team so I'm just facepalming...

I made a few obvious mistakes, but overall I think it went well.. Mostly cause I won. Granted he durped on the win I guess...? Idk why he didn't just try to two shot me with his Greninja

the worst part of it all? My charizard didn't know Flamethrower yet... only had ember on it lol...

A7ZG-WWWW-WWW3-3HP8
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 02:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I trade you to check pokemon eggs real quick Mizu? ;~; Only person online!

Or maybe Nix!
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-20 03:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

waiting on an egg atm

edit: when i need to run a check, i just spam trade on passerbys lol. half the time they will be doing the same thing as me.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 03:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stunx said: »
waiting on an egg atm

edit: when i need to run a check, i just spam trade on passerbys lol. half the time they will be doing the same thing as me.
Been doing that for almost an hour now, no bites, I usually get spammed with it too, but apparently not now.

Got a passerby to trade me :x
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-20 03:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I trade you to check pokemon eggs real quick Mizu? ;~; Only person online!

Or maybe Nix!
Quick, everyone scatter!
[+]
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-20 03:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

does w
Siren.Stunx said: »
waiting on an egg atm

Been doing that for almost an hour now, no bites, I usually get spammed with it too, but apparently not now.

Got a passerby to trade me :x

does where you are at effect passerby? I assumed so, but im not sure how it works tbh.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 06:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My god, shiny Sylveon looks horrible /softreset

PINK EYES WHAT
[+]
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 09:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
On my way to the daycare center to leave my charizard and Marill there (since they're EV trained and I can reteach their moves with heart scales) and some passbyer challenges me. I go grab my unfinished team and give them what held items I could... I had to use my Sylveon from my playthrough without any proper EV training and nature. Anyway, guy has freaking Mewtwo on his team so I'm just facepalming...

I made a few obvious mistakes, but overall I think it went well.. Mostly cause I won. Granted he durped on the win I guess...? Idk why he didn't just try to two shot me with his Greninja

the worst part of it all? My charizard didn't know Flamethrower yet... only had ember on it lol...

A7ZG-WWWW-WWW3-3HP8

Some guy named omar kept spamming me with battle invites so I said *** it and got out my tournament team, He sends out Xerneas and I Toxicroak, then use poison jab and kill him when he uses a non-power herb Geomancy

I manage to get off a swords dance, and he sends out Mega Mewtwo Y, I suckerpunch and oneshot him, then he turns off wifi

Sends a battle invite again, I send out Jolteon as my starter this time, He sends out mewtwo, I hit him with shadow ball, get a crit and spdef down. Does over 2/3 damage to him and he hits me with dark pulse or something and IT DOESN'T EVEN KILL JOLTEON. I finish up the round with another Shadow ball and he disconnects again.

That night I stayed up for an additional 2 hours more than I usually do and just stalked him while hatching eggs x.x
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-11-20 09:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

hacker
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 09:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
hacker

You should know, more than most people :p

I am breeding an actual half decent OU team now with correct IV's and Natures >.>

any pokemon you are after in specific? I might have a few extras
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-20 11:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having problems getting the program Instacheck running, everytime I try to "Start Hotspot" it comes back with a error. I'll get it figured out I hope but in the mean time is there someone that is willing to check some eggs for me?
 Phoenix.Pruedence
Server: Phoenix
user: Antion2
By Phoenix.Pruedence 2013-11-20 11:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone updated FCs again. Still a lot that haven't added me yet. Thanks!
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 12:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably me sorry! I am at school right now and I can't get my 3ds on the crappy wifi. If anyone else knows that I am missing them feel free to PM me ill double check the spreadsheet tonight.
 Phoenix.Pruedence
Server: Phoenix
user: Antion2
By Phoenix.Pruedence 2013-11-20 12:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

You got me Grumpy Cat. 1 less for you to check tonight ^_^
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 12:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Okie dokie. It's hard to keep track with so many names and numbers and trainer names and @-@

Also sad face, the lucario I bred a while ago isn't finished. It was my first 5/6 and I was pumped, but I just found out I need to breed bullet punch into it >_< now I gotta learn how to pass on egg moves :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-20 13:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that hard. Get a male pokemon with the move of the same egg group. In Lucario's case you need a male Hitmonchan knowing Bullet Punch. And a Female Lucario. The move passes automatically through breeding and every baby Riolu will have it. I reccomend the Bullet Punch on Hitmanchan be moved to the 3rd or 4th slot so it won't get overwrit by the 2 default moves all babies are born with.

Then once you get a female baby with Bullet Punch you can just breed it with your 5/6 Male Lucario to get one with Bullet Punch and 5/6 IVs.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 14:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

MUAHAHAHA, Shiny Vaporeon, Sylveon(SO GROSS), Jolteon and Umbreon(when guy comes back :()

Working on Leafeon now and maybe Flareon after that, I have to start from scratch for those, curse you different natures!

I have a supreme buttload of bold/timid 5/6 Eevee's and I think a couple Calm 4/6 Eevee's(gross I know)! If anyone's interested. I have to leave in about an hour and won't be back until 6~7 PM PDT though!
By tarupowa 2013-11-20 14:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

MUAHAHAHA, Shiny Vaporeon, Sylveon(SO GROSS), Jolteon and Umbreon(when guy comes back :()

Working on Leafeon now and maybe Flareon after that, I have to start from scratch for those, curse you different natures!

I have a supreme buttload of bold/timid 5/6 Eevee's and I think a couple Calm 4/6 Eevee's(gross I know)! If anyone's interested. I have to leave in about an hour and won't be back until 6~7 PM PDT though!
evee's sound good :D any with hidden ability? if not its fine. ill trade u something i was breeding that should have good iv's
By tarupowa 2013-11-20 14:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

oh crystal, can u see if my shiny ID matches any of the evee's u got? i dont have instachecker so i dont know anything yet lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-20 14:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Taru~

I have 6 female Eevees with Hidden Abilities, all have 3/6 or 4/6 IVs.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 224 225 226