Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » My Little Pony General
My Little Pony General
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-04-02 23:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna guess that's NSFW.
By Wafflechan 2011-04-02 23:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna guess that's NSFW.
It's PG-13 though, it only shows male buttocks. Then again it's also promoting a felony...
 Unicorn.Sats
Server: Unicorn
user: Sats
By Unicorn.Sats 2011-04-02 23:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I salute the effort of their trolling, but alas... its not that effective.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-02 23:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-04-02 23:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Refreshtwo said:

I don't even watch My Little Pony but this picture cracks me up.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-02 23:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Smileybone said:

i see a man in a barely visible jockstrap innocently hugging a horse from behind
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 00:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how the original post is pending moderation but the quotes are fine :)
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-03 00:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
u~nasty
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 00:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
u~nasty
NO U!
By zahrah 2011-04-03 00:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What? The guy who types like he's Ivan Drago from 'Rocky' is still trolling?

Why for you no like our ponies, Dolph Lundgren?
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 00:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
What? The guy who types like he's the Ivan Drago from 'Rocky' is still trolling?

Why for you no like our ponies, Dolph Lundgren?
Who? Must read these trolls.
 Unicorn.Sats
user: Sats
By Unicorn.Sats 2011-04-03 01:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

for zahrah

By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Sats said:
for zahrah

/cheer
 Unicorn.Kaomii
user: Kaomii
By Unicorn.Kaomii 2011-04-03 03:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandolphin, you don't even belong here. The thread is dedicated to MLP:FiM. The very fact that you think South Park is mature automatically makes all of your arguments ***. Take your douchebaggery elsewhere, like 4chan... you would fit right in.

Also, yes, the way you spell does make you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-04-03 03:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:

THis is haha thred liek i dun said before u tried to say somethng funhy wich i might add did not even make me laff. South Pcik makes me laufh all the time unliek my little pnies which i HAVE NOT SEEN seing as it is FOR KIDS AND LITTLE KIDS.

I mean if you liek it, it doenst mean youre a kid but it means that YOURE A KID OR A LITTLE KID. kids dont want south pick so if you dont then u know what you is. Do the first grad math plz.

P.S. Your argument is ***.

Reading this post gave me cancer.
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 03:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

THis is haha thred liek i dun said before u tried to say somethng funhy wich i might add did not even make me laff. South Pcik makes me laufh all the time unliek my little pnies which i HAVE NOT SEEN seing as it is FOR KIDS AND LITTLE KIDS.

I mean if you liek it, it doenst mean youre a kid but it means that YOURE A KID OR A LITTLE KID. kids dont want south pick so if you dont then u know what you is. Do the first grad math plz.

Go back to the Gorillaz avatar. Please? :D You had the best avatar on the site, in my opinion.
By Artemicion 2011-04-03 03:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

Go back to the Gorillaz avatar. Please? :D You had the best avatar on the site, in my opinion.

Unfortunately I no longer feel grumpy and disgruntled, but rather empty and bitter; hence the change.
Avatar expression is pretty ludicrous, but *** it, that's how I roll.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 03:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Artemicion said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:

Unfortunately I no longer feel grumpy and disgruntled, but rather empty and bitter; hence the change.
Avatar expression is pretty ludicrous, but *** it, that's how I roll.
Awe. But it went so well with your smooth, "*** it" attitude.
By Artemicion 2011-04-03 03:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be sure to use Murdoc when I feel more mischievous.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 03:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'll be sure to use Murdoc when I feel more mischievous.
Gracias, Senor Artemecion.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-04-03 04:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a 12 year old girl, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to watch ponies. Deal with it~

Also I always thought grown-ups could type better than a little girl. ; -;

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-04-03 04:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
I am a 12 year old girl, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to watch ponies. Deal with it~

You are 12? Ludoggy would like to have a word with you.

I look 12 does that count? :(

Also rofl Ludoggy. I don't think I'm asian enough~
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-04-03 04:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

You are 12? Ludoggy would like to have a word with you.

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Kaomii
user: Kaomii
By Unicorn.Kaomii 2011-04-03 06:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:

I just knew you wouldn't let me down! Now where do I start...

First, possibly the most obvious thing everypony is thinking. This is a thread about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. As such, this is a discussion about the show. You're in here to, not only not discuss the show, but to belittle it for no real reason. Such an act is downright disrespectful, and it's one of the primary reasons FFXIAH forum threads end up as complete ***. Anypony with an ounce of common sense would suggest that if you have nothing to contribute, then don't bother responding. Along the same tangent, you seriously have nothing better to do than to attack a show that you've never seen? Your argument life is ***.

Second, you make such a statement as (translated to English) "I watch South Park and American Dad because they're mature shows". I'd assume you see South Park's intro, and the giant M, and think "I'm mature!" The reality is that South Park is possibly the most immature show on television, and that is not a biased opinion because I've seen South Park when it was very crudely made (the character's mouths made many different shapes when they spoke, as opposed to circles). Episode storylines and plots are obviously made by people with... I'd guess about as much intelligence as you; characters aren't very unique, and they're vulgar, repulsive, racist, and sexist; and the situations are not funny nor interesting.

I've seen South Park, I've seen Seth MacFarlane's atrocious shows, and I've seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You have not seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; Your argument is ***.

Second, let's take a look at your logic. You're suggesting that just because I enjoy the humor of Lauren Faust, who produces a cartoon whose primary demographic is little girls, that I'm by default a little girl? By that same logic, you'd obviously have to be a vulgar, racist, sexist child (fourth grade, to be exact) who also probably talks to poop. If you say no, then your argument is ***.

And finally, what is wrong with the way you type? Did you just play Solitaire or something during your Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing class you should have had in fourth grade? You have absolutely no business watching a show like South Park when you have yet to learn proper grammar, composition, and spelling. Suggesting any of it is fine automatically means your argument is ***.

I'll finish with this, hope you enjoyed the read~

P.S: Your argument is ***.
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-04-03 07:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

At first I was like

But then I gave the show a chance. I have to say, I adore the art style and animation especially, coming from a background of art myself and a lot of the humour is genuinely fun to me, even going so far as to honour the old Looney Tunes cartoons at times.

I really don't exaggerate when I say this is the best show I've seen in years. And this is coming from a 25 year old guy.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40