Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 8028 8029 8030 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 21:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

My eyes must be playin tricks on me lol. That really looked like a vest at first, but it's clearly a coat. I need better rest at night lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 21:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

For all you redhead lovers out there
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 21:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

oh baby..
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-17 21:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

*eyetwitch*
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 21:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, what's with all the people on scooters inside walmart lol
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-17 21:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too fat so I need to scoot around, people.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-11-17 22:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, what's with all the people on scooters inside walmart lol
Well you can't expect these people to actually burn off calories walking around the store while they pile that little cart full of diabetes in a box... How else are they going to stay morbidly obese?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-11-17 22:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn you Drac got me started...

I wonder if this is really used...

Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-17 22:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Safety first!

oh wait lol
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-11-17 22:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay, back playing on ffxi. Its been a week.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-17 22:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep getting the urge to pick up ffxi again...and then I keep finding excuses not to. Don't feel like spending the money, don't feel like reinstalling my old disks (which would take an entire day or 2 downloading 10 years worth of updates) and would rather rebuy a collection set but I'm too lazy to buy it and I'm uber gimped in the game now having been gone a couple years.

meh.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 22:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

No MMO I've tried hooks me like FF used to anymore :/ I wish they did because I really like exploring MMOs but I get tired of them pretty quickly because I always keep comparing them to how XI used to be, meeting lowbie people and making friends or getting chased by mean rams and stuff.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 22:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If you still have friends who play, I'm sure they'll catch you up to speed on things Daus ^^
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-17 22:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

No MMO I've tried hooks me like FF used to anymore :/ I wish they did because I really like exploring MMOs but I get tired of them pretty quickly because I always keep comparing them to how XI used to be, meeting lowbie people and making friends or getting chased by mean rams and stuff.
qtf I tried playing again like a month ago, and I was kinda happy getting that Ungur's Boomerang, but it just didn't feel the same. There wasn't that need to help my friends or the want to start a weapon. I didn't even want to join an exp party, even though a number of my jobs are well below 99. And yet, I couldn't get into it like I was before. It's the same with every other MMO I've tried since then. I'm optimistic for FFXIV, but I don't think I'll enjoy it as much as FFXI. I feel like my MMO playing is over. I'm starting to enjoy single player games, again.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 22:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Single player games are still super fun, but I'm very hopeful for 14. It kept my interest til the end even when it was still "unplayable" by some.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-11-17 22:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

With XIV being down now, i'm really tempted to start XI again for a while.. been so long tho :I
Idk if i'd enjoy being uber gimp, having no friends and no idea what's going on ~~
Also yeah, it's just not the same anymore D:
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-17 22:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you play 14 on your pc, or are you waiting for the PS3 version to come out like myself?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 22:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I played on PC, I'm a legacy player now so I'm stoaked about all the perks I get :D
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-17 22:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

-tired-

so how goes it?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 22:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to love just sitting outside Dunes to help low levels with Goblins or other mobs or in Qufim with Skeletons/Giants but when they made zoning despawn mobs it kinda took away some of the excitement in leveling. Sure, it helped a lot, especially when people zoned like 20 crabs in Kuftal, but exping didn't feel the same after. You didn't have to pay as much attention to your surroundings and you didn't really need to team up with others to survive in a camp because you could just zone something. Sure, the exping took forever before but it was easier to make friends when you HAD to level with others for (usually) a long time. Now you just join an exp pt for a couple of hours and probably never see most of the other people again :| I do like the new drop rates though. 14 2.0 looks cool though, definitely trying that.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-17 22:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Y'know, I hear stories about how people met their friends in FFXI. I've met one or two, but most of the time the people I met in FFXI were ***. I know of at least 2-3 who took advantage of my friend and stole everything from him or from our coffers when we built linkshells, and in the long run I don't really talk to any of them anymore. I started the game with a few friends whom I met before I even started the game, and oddly enough, aside from one person I pretty much retained that number going out of it. Most people I've met on FFXI were ***. Josi was one of the few that was genuinely nice and didn't have an ulterior motive. I kinda wish I was able to stick around and pay back the favor. But I honestly doubt I'll ever start that game up again.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 22:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I met a good friend of mine in XI and we've met IRl too, he's from the Netherlands :O

(We did however have a big fight once and I tossed his Gjallarhorn because of it but we're friends again >.> This was in 06 or something too, so 75 cap)

I still talk to quite a few people from XI, even though I quit a few months ago.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-17 22:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, you're friends because you tossed the Gjallerhorn? Now that's an odd turn of events. Were you in mostly northern European linkshells, or did you venture into other groups?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 23:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Wait, you're friends because you tossed the Gjallerhorn? Now that's an odd turn of events. Were you in mostly northern European linkshells, or did you venture into other groups?

No we became friends again even after I tossed his Gjallarhorn >.> But his brother (shared his account) still hates me for it lol.

I was in MidGuardians on Bahamut for quite a while which was mostly a Scandinavian LS and also a German LS called TierBreche (I think, was a long time ago) but usually I'd go for NA LSs. Deciphering German was fun >.> They always did "*knuddl*" to each other lol
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-11-17 23:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I've met a bunch of good people playing XI, kinda sad that i don't talk to most of them anymore, it's my own fault tho 3:
Only got one friend i met in the game that i still do stuff with now
Never met anyone irl >:

The *** 'kuddeln'?`DX I'd been out there so fast lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-11-17 23:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I've met a few friends from FFXI. I'm living with one now actually. My first LS meet and greet in 05 though... ugh. I hate that story lol. But I've had mostly good experiences with meeting folks through the game hehe
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-11-17 23:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Headstrong, you could totally start up on Bismarck and Josi and I could sex you up with stuff maybe. I dunno. Maybe Parachute, maybe clown care.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-11-17 23:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I also played with a RL friend for a long time and his sister joined after a while too so that made it more fun.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-11-17 23:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Headstrong and Daus should come to Bismarck.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-11-17 23:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Headstrong and Daus should come to Bismarck.
First Page 2 3 ... 8028 8029 8030 ... 22722 22723 22724