Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7246 7247 7248 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 08:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
@Ina I meant an official trailer with gameplay in it. Not pretty things that I already knew FFXIV had from when I played it. Or is the gameplay still the same because that was what turned me off when I last played it.
They did a compleate revamp of the combat in december, I don't know when you played
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 08:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I played during the beta and F2P period, I just came back uh ... what ... 2 months ago? It's a totally different game from then to now, and it's going to change drastically soon.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-11 08:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time I played was... hell if I remember but I think it was after that revamp.

Was it still F2P when that revamp came out? If not then it was before the revamp.
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 08:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
limit breaks? like ff7? lol first materia and now that.. hmm..
Expect even more stuff from previous games if Yoshi gets his way. :O
Thats cool you know but.. so far I've just seen 7 ***.. I guess linking one of their popular games to it would help but still.
There was talk about the Crystal Tower from FF3 being in a while back, but I dunno if there was any truth to it.
Besides, the Materia system in 14 is completely different to the one in 7. The only thing they have in common is the name.
And Limit Breaks were introduced in FF6, so that's not really a 7 thing either. :I
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 08:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

limit breaks? like ff7? lol first materia and now that.. hmm..
Expect even more stuff from previous games if Yoshi gets his way. :O
Thats cool you know but.. so far I've just seen 7 ***.. I guess linking one of their popular games to it would help but still.

I'm just tired of mmos.. I don't understand how some people can play every single one without getting bored
Crystal tower from FF3 is a dungion comming @ 2.0, Ultamicia's castle was a possibility given for down the line. Alot of the mob designs are being pulled from previous games, the Garlian generals for example are very similar to judges in FF12
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-11 08:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I'm just over it lol If it doesn't come out for PS3 at the end of the year I'm not going to bother. Feel like I've wasted too much time on XI anyway.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-11 08:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a Dominatrixclass that uses whips yet?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 08:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I'm just over it lol If it doesn't come out for PS3 at the end of the year I'm not going to bother. Feel like I've wasted too much time on XI anyway.
Maybe in beta around then, servers go down for alpha in november.

No, we get Archanist/Summoner at 2.0 and it looked like musketeer was leaked the other day the same way as Archanist but nothing official.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-11 08:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not even about XIV, sorry. :/ just a little annoyed right now. Haven't had any sleep and I'm grumpy

Edit: That sounds confusing.. Can't word it atm
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 08:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
No, we get Archanist/Summoner at 2.0 and it looked like musketeer was leaked the other day the same way as Archanist but nothing official.
Musketeer was leaked back during 1.0 beta because they marked the guild on the map from day 1. :p
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 08:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Musketeer was leaked back during 1.0 beta because they marked the guild on the map from day 1. :p
No I ment that it is actually comming and a bit about it... let me see if I can find thing
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 08:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not even about XIV, sorry. :/ just a little annoyed right now. Haven't had any sleep and I'm grumpy

Edit: That sounds confusing.. Can't word it atm

someone needs a cookie... or laid.

or both.

I still need to do a few things on xiv... namely trying to get another 50 (maybe MNK?) and United we stand and to kill a raven quest.

and GC seals :|
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-11 08:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt sex will fix my problems Cat lol not interested in it anyway. I just need to go to sleep.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 08:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt sex will fix my problems Cat lol not interested in it anyway. I just need to go to sleep.

aww :(

bad day or something? or just sleepy?
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-11 08:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Something like that. :p

Going to sleep, seeya.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 08:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »

aww :(

bad day or something? or just sleepy?

[Cookiesecretlyfilledwithsleepingpotion] [You can have this.] : (
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-09-11 08:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sleep well my good chum
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-11 08:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

No I ment that it is actually comming and a bit about it... let me see if I can find thing
I know what you meant lol. Just sayin' these new jobs have been "leaked" for a while. :x
Good that we're finally getting them, though! Can't wait to get to playing Musketeer! :Q

On another note; I should probably try and find some clothes to wear... Can't run around in underwear and accessories for the rest of my time on the game. :I
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 08:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

yup... already bored of being spammed with 9/11 ***on facebook... i'm all for honoring the fallen but seriously... 11 years... people are still acting like it happened yesterday :| I don't want to sound insincere but get over it already.
 Odin.Daemun
Server: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-09-11 08:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time I played was... hell if I remember but I think it was after that revamp.

Was it still F2P when that revamp came out? If not then it was before the revamp.
The major change to me felt like the 1.2 update, which was after it went back to P2P. Much better game than it was, and definitely excited about 2.0
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-11 09:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

yup... already bored of being spammed with 9/11 ***on facebook... i'm all for honoring the fallen but seriously... 11 years... people are still acting like it happened yesterday :| I don't want to sound insincere but get over it already.
I woke up to this on facebook not realizing that it is today,
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 09:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I woke up to this on facebook not realizing that it is today,

I would have posted it on my facebook but I have so many people that still whine and cry about it that i'd end up being shunned or hated on... *** that.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-11 09:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember 9/11

Senior year, in Liturature IV. Bell rings, walk by secretary's office hearing the radio and feeling the tension of the people surrounding the radio. Be confused.

Next class is Physics. Go there and have class as usual. Two juniors come by and say "Something big just happened, TV is on in the library." We weren't really doing much so the teacher's like "whatever, let's see what it is."

Go to library, entire school (of like 100 people, it was a small catholic private school) and tv is on. See one building smoking. Confused some more. See a plane come and smash into the 2nd tower. Room dead silent. Not even a mosquito would dare break this silence, so it seemed.

Someone asks "What movie is this?"

Librarian goes "This isn't a movie."

mfw reality hits me

PA system comes on

"Classes are canceled. Please call your parents for a ride home."
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-11 09:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning!

And apparently I missed some excitement last night~
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-11 09:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, my facebook page is being spammed with it too. I'm all for honoring the lost, but it seems like it we spend literally YEARS being sad over it then people will never move the heck on. Which really, isn't that exactly what the terrorists wanted at the time? To make us sad/scared for years? I feel like it would be a better honoring of the dead if we let them go to rest in peace.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-11 09:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't have said it better my self Liels.

I'm all for honoring it and all, but dwelling on the past every year, it will never go away.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-09-11 09:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

@Liela

Tons of people still mourn for the same dead guy every year (usually in April, but sometimes it's in May.)
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-11 09:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Yeah, my facebook page is being spammed with it too. I'm all for honoring the lost, but it seems like it we spend literally YEARS being sad over it then people will never move the heck on. Which really, isn't that exactly what the terrorists wanted at the time? To make us sad/scared for years? I feel like it would be a better honoring of the dead if we let them go to rest in peace.

yeah that's how I feel about it... yes honor them, yes remember them... no do not dwell on it year after year after year crying and whining about it... all you are doing is proving to the terrorist that they won, that they accomplished something.
First Page 2 3 ... 7246 7247 7248 ... 22724 22725 22726