Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7209 7210 7211 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-07 10:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
How dafuq you guys getting so much CP so quickly? I was doing the Behemoth one for an horu and only got like 40,000, and that was with a Growth Egg.
If you go down the path to um the entrance to the underground place with Atomos, there should be a Behe and a giant grey wolf thing fighting.. if you initiate battle with them its automatic PS so juggle between the 2 until they die. :o BK first tho.. or else he'll transform x.x

Thats the behemoth trick I was talking about.

Doesnt matter now though, all characters are all LV5 in all roles, except 1, which is LV4.
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 10:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Now Vanille is ripping wool off the cute sheep :| I have no idea what's going on anymore
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-07 10:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

last page of this week's fairy tail.... just so bloody wrong.... LOL
By volkom 2012-09-07 10:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel dirty.
watched 3 seasons of the big bang theory yesterday
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-07 11:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

How dafuq you guys getting so much CP so quickly? I was doing the Behemoth one for an horu and only got like 40,000, and that was with a Growth Egg.
If you go down the path to um the entrance to the underground place with Atomos, there should be a Behe and a giant grey wolf thing fighting.. if you initiate battle with them its automatic PS so juggle between the 2 until they die. :o BK first tho.. or else he'll transform x.x

Doesnt matter now though, all characters are all LV5 in all roles, except 1, which is LV4.

Run down, kill mobs, run back to save point, repeat.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 13:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I may have found a cat that even Magnuss would be able to tolerate.

Such a dapper feline.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-07 13:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

This is what i've been doing, I've said this 3 times now xD
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 13:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

is that 13 or 13-2? I have 13 again but I have yet to buy -2
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-07 13:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
Well... not only does it say FFXIII in the title... they have been talking about XIII and the crysterium system... and you can't play as Fang in XIII-2...
It's XIII...
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-07 13:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

This is what i've been doing, I've said this 3 times now xD
Hes too buisy playing with his subligar to read your posts.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-09-07 13:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's racist that bamboozle is the only new 2 hour highlighted in black.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-07 13:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-07 13:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What is that?
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-09-07 13:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ichiya from Fairy Tail, awesome manga/anime
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
Server: Shiva
user: Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-07 13:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
I feel dirty.
watched 3 seasons of the big bang theory yesterday
Wish I had it. No one here has any of them though :( Least I got How I Met Your Mother...

And thanks to you, I will be watching Bleach when I get home!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-07 13:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ichiya is awesome
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-07 13:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-07 13:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Girl returns lost purse with $4,000, rewarded with Justin Bieber tickets
Reward or punishment?
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 13:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Quote:
Girl returns lost purse with $4,000, rewarded with Justin Bieber tickets
Reward or punishment?

Could always scalp them at least.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 13:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... not only does it say FFXIII in the title... they have been talking about XIII and the crysterium system... and you can't play as Fang in XIII-2...
It's XIII...

yup didn't read it, nor have I actually been on here for the last few days... hence why I was asking... as far as it being in the title... didn't really look at that just more glanced at the picture on the preview.

I've only really got so far in 13 so I don't know ***about it, nor have I even glanced at 13-2 so how was I supposed to know who is in it or not?
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-09-07 13:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-07 13:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... not only does it say FFXIII in the title... they have been talking about XIII and the crysterium system... and you can't play as Fang in XIII-2... It's XIII...
yup didn't read it, nor have I actually been on here for the last few days... hence why I was asking... as far as it being in the title... didn't really look at that just more glanced at the picture on the preview. I've only really got so far in 13 so I don't know ***about it, nor have I even glanced at 13-2 so how was I supposed to know who is in it or not?
It was in the post man... Idk what you're talking about the last few days for (also you've posted in RT every day this past week)... I assumed if you've played FXIII even a little bit you'd know what the crysterium system is... as for XIII-2 well if you haven't played it you got me there...
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 13:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Question: Is the crysterium system like the sphere grid in that you can't necessarily screw up other than spending AP/CP in going the wrong direction so to speak? As long as it lets you fill in completely without penalty or consequence, I'll be happy, as the ethereal and transparent appearance threw me off pretty bad.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-07 13:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Question: Is the crysterium system like the sphere grid in that you can't necessarily screw up other than spending AP/CP in going the wrong direction so to speak? As long as it lets you fill in completely without penalty or consequence, I'll be happy, as the ethereal and transparent appearance threw me off pretty bad.
You can't screw it up...
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 13:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't screw it up...

Okay that's good. Perhaps I'm too used to Blizzard and their "skill trees" where if you allocate your skill points incorrectly, you're more or less *** for the rest of the game unless you start over D:
But I should have figured that SE would go with the more forgiving, and thus more time consuming "cap everything" route.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-09-07 13:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

nor have I actually been on here for the last few days.

I may have /speaking quickly implicated you in a few crimes while you were away... I hope that's ok....
nothing serious really.... /speaking quickly again mostly the torture and hideous accidental murder of an insurance agent, who no one will miss. Magnus dutifully "swept it under the rug" both literally and figuratively and everyone seems to have forgotten about the incident. So, uh, welcome back! and uh /speaking quickly again maybe have someone else start your car for the next few days just in case he was *wink* connected *wink* in any way....
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-07 14:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't screw it up...

Okay that's good. Perhaps I'm too used to Blizzard and their "skill trees" where if you allocate your skill points incorrectly, you're more or less *** for the rest of the game unless you start over D:
But I should have figured that SE would go with the more forgiving, and thus more time consuming "cap everything" route.
If you are wondering about 13-2 as well it work a bit differently... you get small nodes and large nodes on a single grid thing and you pick which class you are leveling rather then a different one for each class. What you get from the small ones seems more or less fixed but the big ones get a bonus depending on which class you leveled Ie com gets attack, rav gets magic, sab alternates attack and magic. You won't screw yourself or anything but if you want your character's stats to be a specific way you want to pay attention to it.

Mosters get a similar system but they have only 1 class each and level up using items, different items provide different bonuses which you get on all nodes not just big ones.
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 14:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now, my only motivation to playing XIII-2 is the same reason why Penny Arcade loved it so much.

Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-07 14:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't screw it up...

The crystarium only allows you to go in one direction, the exception to the rule being there are occassionally branches that stray one or two orbs to the left or right, but never branch out into another direction of progression. It's pretty much set in stone, unlike FF10 - that's actually one of my problems with FF10, having to navigate through a maze just to see what abilities are there to learn every time you spend SP.
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 14:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got to Oerba and fought the creepy Fal'cie dude again.
First Page 2 3 ... 7209 7210 7211 ... 22722 22723 22724