Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5690 5691 5692 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-15 13:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
I worked as a cook for 8 years-ish, in and out of various settings, from fast food to fine dining and casual, to catering. One of the biggest piss-off's of all time to a cook, professional or not, is seeing other lazy cooks, and arrogant/ignorant customers.

I wanted this steak medium-rare, it's too pink! *** what do ya think medium rare is in the middle? It's pink! lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 13:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao, who made the "That Prishe room scares me" Room? XD
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-15 13:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sir! SIR!! I ORDERED RAINBOWS IN MY CARBONARA, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-15 13:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Bismarck.Flavin said: »
I would not eat that sandwhich... it started off ok but then you lost me completely as you went on...

Edit: also, nothing about it seemed easy lol.

Thats an uncomplicated one. I can make ones that take a while, and as I said, it requires the recipient to tell me what it is they want in the sandwich. That was just an example sammich.
Teach me your sammich-making ways, oh wise one. \('~')/

I love cooking, but I've never actually tried to make a fancy sammich. :<
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-15 13:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't even know POL had a chat feature, so kudos to all of you for knowing how to find, and unearth, such makaveilian horrors.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-15 13:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »
I would not eat that sandwhich... it started off ok but then you lost me completely as you went on...

Edit: also, nothing about it seemed easy lol.

Thats an uncomplicated one. I can make ones that take a while, and as I said, it requires the recipient to tell me what it is they want in the sandwich. That was just an example sammich.
Teach me your sammich-making ways, oh wise one. \('~')/

I love cooking, but I've never actually tried to make a fancy sammich. :<

I learned from people in Tennessee, before that the idea of crushed potato chip layers in my sandwich confused me, maybe even intimidated me a little. After that nirvana-esque experience, my eyes opened to wider horizons. I learned sauces go well with certain meats, sourkraut is delicious in a montreal smoked meat variety sandwich, and that yes, it is ok sometimes to just take everything in the fridge, put it between 2-3 slices of bread, melt it together, and enjoy it so long as the fridge is full of stuff that meshes together.

There's lots of neat websites for sammich ideas too! From the easy to the expert.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-15 13:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Wing Zero > Epyon. :P
Tallgeese III > all. >:3
no
/slap
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it ever popular? The chat thingy? I started in like 07 but even then it was just sex rooms lol

The taru room died down :( the one who was filling the other person up left.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-05-15 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the worst people are get are tourists from the US, who demand a "Medium rare" hamburger. In Canada, processed red meat, like ground beef, has to be cooked thoroughly through to prevent foodborne illness, but you can't go up to a customer and slap them across the head for being a retard.

Although, on the other hand, a customer has the right to recieve exactly what they ordered - from the menu - and be upset, not beligerent, if it's not what was advertised.

Example: I ordered a plate of Beef Ribs with a side of fries and loaded mashed potatoes. Plate comes out. No fries.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-15 13:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the worst people are get are tourists from the US, who demand a "Medium rare" hamburger. In Canada, processed red meat, like ground beef, has to be cooked thoroughly through to prevent foodborne illness, but you can't go up to a customer and slap them across the head for being a retard.

Although, on the other hand, a customer has the right to recieve exactly what they ordered - from the menu - and be upset, not beligerent, if it's not what was advertised.

Example: I ordered a plate of Beef Ribs with a side of fries and loaded mashed potatoes. Plate comes out. No fries.

Tables would be flipped.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-15 13:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
Also, I went in as Laffy. :3c
IMPOSTER!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-15 13:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

*reconsiders movie offer*
D:

But I wanna be a star! ;_;

[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 13:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
IMPOSTER!
NO.. WELL YES! but I only did it because you're my taru role model. /blush
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-15 13:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
IMPOSTER!
NO.. WELL YES! but I only did it because you're my taru role model. /blush
Oh okay. :3
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-05-15 13:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Having gone through the dictionary a few times in high school out of boredom, I now use words that were previously only used as slang for other words, in their literal sense. My most common reference - Retard. A lightly used, but highly accurate one - ***. Used in their literal sense, they are not nearly, or can be even more, offensive, than used as simple derogatory comments.

Anyone else do this?
 Bismarck.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Bismarck.Flavin 2012-05-15 13:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I would not eat that sandwhich... it started off ok but then you lost me completely as you went on... Edit: also, nothing about it seemed easy lol.
Thats an uncomplicated one. I can make ones that take a while, and as I said, it requires the recipient to tell me what it is they want in the sandwich. That was just an example sammich. And lemme tell you if I made a sammich just for you, and brought it to you and you looked at it and said you refused to eat it, you would end up wearing the sammich. /nod
See uncomplicated to me is getting some bread putting some meat between that bread and then consuming it... What if I was allergic to one of the ingredients???
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-05-15 13:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I learned from people in Tennessee, before that the idea of crushed potato chip layers in my sandwich confused me, maybe even intimidated me a little. After that nirvana-esque experience, my eyes opened to wider horizons. I learned sauces go well with certain meats, sourkraut is delicious in a montreal smoked meat variety sandwich, and that yes, it is ok sometimes to just take everything in the fridge, put it between 2-3 slices of bread, melt it together, and enjoy it so long as the fridge is full of stuff that meshes together.

There's lots of neat websites for sammich ideas too! From the easy to the expert.
Oh, okay. Guess I'll just start putting the fridge in my sammiches from now on and see what works. :|

Wing Zero > Epyon. :P
Tallgeese III > all. >:3
no
/slap
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-15 13:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to see what dats this update "fixed." :|

So far, my fonts are *** again.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-15 13:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I would not eat that sandwhich... it started off ok but then you lost me completely as you went on... Edit: also, nothing about it seemed easy lol.
Thats an uncomplicated one. I can make ones that take a while, and as I said, it requires the recipient to tell me what it is they want in the sandwich. That was just an example sammich. And lemme tell you if I made a sammich just for you, and brought it to you and you looked at it and said you refused to eat it, you would end up wearing the sammich. /nod
See uncomplicated to me is getting some bread putting some meat between that bread and then consuming it... What if I was allergic to one of the ingredients???

Again, that's why I ask what you'd like before I make it.

PB&J FOR YOU.
[+]
 Bismarck.Flavin
By Bismarck.Flavin 2012-05-15 13:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
I didn't even know POL had a chat feature, so kudos to all of you for knowing how to find, and unearth, such makaveilian horrors.
It's sort of like the tetra master feature. Another failed venture. It's used for a buncha dudes cybering eachother secretly "aol style" or during maintenance for server chat.. Not worth the time either way unless you wanna see the sewers of xi.
BArt knows... from Experience... his mustache got him places..
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-15 13:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why you let people know your food allergies if you know they are going to cook for you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-05-15 13:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

>

Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-15 13:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember the TG3 having a giant whip in the OAV...
 Bismarck.Flavin
By Bismarck.Flavin 2012-05-15 13:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the worst people are get are tourists from the US, who demand a "Medium rare" hamburger. In Canada, processed red meat, like ground beef, has to be cooked thoroughly through to prevent foodborne illness, but you can't go up to a customer and slap them across the head for being a retard. Although, on the other hand, a customer has the right to recieve exactly what they ordered - from the menu - and be upset, not beligerent, if it's not what was advertised. Example: I ordered a plate of Beef Ribs with a side of fries and loaded mashed potatoes. Plate comes out. No fries.
Just do what they do at a lot of places in the states now and clearly state that we do not serve anything under (insert what you cook).... If I ordered medium-rare and you took my order and said ok then brought me something well done I'd make ya take it back and order something else lol...

Bdubs and a couple other places only do medium well and up to make sure their meat is cooked well enough to scare out the salmonella...
By Jetackuu 2012-05-15 13:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

people who order medium-rare hamburger are idiots, they deserve to die from it...

now steak burger is another story... but meh, I probably wouldn't grind up steak.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-15 13:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone messes up my order I sit there and eat it in shame. I'm so beta :(
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat