Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2417 2418 2419 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-29 01:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup~

Another new page yay! I'm on a roll!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

just got home. in a surprisingly good mood. i think i might do a big thanksgiving at my place this year. wanna come =D? if i do it, it's gonna be huge.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-29 01:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I do love me some turkey...mmmm~
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

some friends and i were all talking about how we really don't enjoy holidays with our families that much. last year we did a small last minute get together that was fun as hell. i think if we plan it out ahead of time it will turn out exceptionally epic.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I like spending holidays with my family tbh. I'd rather spend it with Nightfyre though. Or both of them.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-29 01:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Or both of them.
Before or after your family hates the outsider?
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate pretty much most of my family.. Needless to say, I don't like holiday's with my family..

My family is so goddamn aggravating.. You compile a list from like 50 different families of the worst family members, and those are mine.. The drama queen mother who always wants attention to the drug addict father who abandons his kids, the uncle who thinks he's better than everyone else because he has more money, the aunt in prison for man slaughter, the uncle who has spent more time in prison than free thanks to DUI's.. The list goes on and on.

My family is the epitome of a screwed up family.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Before or after your family hates the outsider?

They like him D:
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
I hate pretty much most of my family.. Needless to say, I don't like holiday's with my family..

My family is so goddamn aggravating.. You compile a list from like 50 different families of the worst family members, and those are mine.. The drama queen mother who always wants attention to the drug addict father who abandons his kids, the uncle who thinks he's better than everyone else because he has more money, the aunt in prison for man slaughter, the uncle who has spent more time in prison than free thanks to DUI's.. The list goes on and on.

My family is the epitome of a screwed up family.

o_o;

I'd just say *** that to holidays with your family, if you haven't already.... >_>;
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I have, a long time ago.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

my family is pretty messed up. i'm not gonna go into details on here though. when it comes to thanksgiving it's usually my mom, my step dad, his son and daughter, their spouses, and my step niece. sometimes my moms dad comes. it's real quiet and awkward. no one has fun or really fakes it anymore.

when i was 15 my parents and i did thanksgiving in vegas. they hate hosting it more than i hate being at it. this year i just wanna skip that and have a day that's worth being thankful for. hell i'll even let my parents come if they want. i just can't do that same old same old.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have, a long time ago.

That's good ><

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
my family is pretty messed up. i'm not gonna go into details on here though. when it comes to thanksgiving it's usually my mom, my step dad, his son and daughter, their spouses, and my step niece. sometimes my moms dad comes. it's real quiet and awkward. no one has fun or really fakes it anymore.

when i was 15 my parents and i did thanksgiving in vegas. they hate hosting it more than i hate being at it. this year i just wanna skip that and have a day that's worth being thankful for. hell i'll even let my parents come if they want. i just can't do that same old same old.

:(

Only thing I don't like about recent holidays is my parents try to include my sister in them, and that's *** terrible. .____.;
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I like making Thanksgiving dinner.. I love cooking, and cooking a good Thanksgiving dinner begins days before.. If you've never heard of brining a turkey, I HIGHLY suggest you do it. I like to throw in some extra stuff like chopped onion/garlic/herbs. Done right, you literally need a pan or something when you're carving up the turkey to catch all the juice. No more dry damn breast, breast meat is one of my favorite parts but when anyone else does it, it's so dry I just can't take it.

When I cook it's just for the people who live in this house though.. No one's really invited <_< my family can suck it.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

:(

Only thing I don't like about recent holidays is my parents try to include my sister in them, and that's *** terrible. .____.;

yeah it's kinda bs when you try to force relationships. it's like being in a bad movie. nothing helps your appetite like faking being friendly. i usually end up with a knot in my stomach and leaving without eating much.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I like making Thanksgiving dinner.. I love cooking, and cooking a good Thanksgiving dinner begins days before.. If you've never heard of brining a turkey, I HIGHLY suggest you do it. I like to throw in some extra stuff like chopped onion/garlic/herbs. Done right, you literally need a pan or something when you're carving up the turkey to catch all the juice. No more dry damn breast, breast meat is one of my favorite parts but when anyone else does it, it's so dry I just can't take it.

people are probably cutting it too soon. you have to let it set for awhile.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-29 01:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For my Thanksgiving, I usually spend it with Grandparents, then we move to my dad's brother's house and eat out there, a 2 in 1 sorta thing.

I tell you what though, my grandma makes some wicked biscuits, oh the butter is so perfect~ :3
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

people are probably cutting it too soon. you have to let it set for awhile.
Everyone has always let it sit, it's still dry as hell. It's almost like taking a mouthful of flour or something, it's so dry it sucks the moisture out of your mouth <_<.. Mine weren't all that great (but a lot better than I had ever had) until I learned about brining it.. Afterwards it doesn't really matter what you do it, it will be very moist and delicious. It also makes it more tender, not necessarily needed on a bird, but ti doesn't hurt, either.

EDIT: I wish I could say I know how they do it, but I don't.. I just know they obviously cook the ***out of it to the point there's just little moisture left.. Then again, there aren't many cooks in my family.. My aunts and uncles and my dad grew up on Beans (pinto beans boiled with cut up link sausage) and Hamburger Helper.. My dad went on to become a good chef working on the line of higher end resturaunts, but other than that, all my cooking skill comes from my mom's side.. There's a huge list of non-cookers on my dad's side (anyone and everyone at least up to my great-grandma).
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you've never heard of brining a turkey, I HIGHLY suggest you do it.

:O! Ty, I don't think my mom does this/knows how to. I'll bring it up! :3
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

nini i think it's time for you to play LoL. introducing the nine tails fox.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 01:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah it's kinda bs when you try to force relationships. it's like being in a bad movie. nothing helps your appetite like faking being friendly. i usually end up with a knot in my stomach and leaving without eating much.

Yeaaah. Worst part is I have to be around people I don't know because we go to her place and it's awful and there's babies and people and no mashed potatoes. Plus I'm not a huge fan of my sister/her husband anyway. :x
By Artemicion 2011-09-29 01:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Nini, can you magically poke Abyss Sahagin so he drops Minne and Minuet IV? Thx <3
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you've never heard of brining a turkey, I HIGHLY suggest you do it.

:O! Ty, I don't think my mom does this/knows how to. I'll bring it up! :3
It's really easy, the most important step is letting it brine for several days and rinsing it off well right before you go to actually cook it. If you look up recipes, it seems like a lot of salt, but it won't produce an overly-salty turkey.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-09-29 01:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeaaah. Worst part is I have to be around people I don't know because we go to her place and it's awful and there's babies and people and no mashed potatoes. Plus I'm not a huge fan of my sister/her husband anyway. :x

my step niece is a devil child. my mom's little malteese had never gone down the stairs by herself til this little girl. she was so terrified she braved jumping down stairs bigger than her and ran into the kitchen shaking. she even looks like the devil. lemme see if i can find a pic...
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-29 01:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh I'm getting sleepy ~,~
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2011-09-29 01:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
Eh I'm getting sleepy ~,~
/em spams examine on you
By Artemicion 2011-09-29 01:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a brilliant idea of creating my own wav files to use for my chatmon filter and customize the conditions.

Was gonna use clips from The Tourettes Guy, so every time "You do not meet the requirements to obtain" shows up it'll be like "FUUUUUUUUU!"
or when "Tool is defeated by" pops up it'll be like "***!"

xD

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-29 01:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

my aunt and uncle make cute babies o.o
By slipispsycho 2011-09-29 01:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is the face on the top of my head straight, but the hair on my face is curly? If you follow my side burns there's a point at which it stops being straight hair, and starts being curly.. WTF.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-29 01:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone's mad they can't beat odin.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-29 02:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

nini i think it's time for you to play LoL. introducing the nine tails fox.

cute :O
First Page 2 3 ... 2417 2418 2419 ... 22711 22712 22713