Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-26 12:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Curses to supply and demand. xD My woodworking is 99. I'm still working on subs, so I've been doing jacaranda logs. They're the only 100+ synth that doesn't require a sub. The prices were a steady 3k, but so many people wanted them and they flew off the ah so fast that sellers jacked the price up to 8k a pop. I'm not paying 8k per synth, so I can 1.) wait until all my subs are leveled and find a different synth, 2.) wait until everyone else is all leveled and I'm the only one who needs jacaranda logs again, but that could take forever because there will always be people leveling, or 3.) get off my lazy arse and go chopping down trees for them myself, but it's a rare drop.

Darn you, economics! Go feel sweaty inside heck, supply and demand!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-26 12:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm only mildly annoyed, not full-on mad. So I couldn't really cuss it out, just gently scold it. See? lol xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-26 12:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Those logs were 100-200k a pop when I finished my woodworking. :(
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-09-26 12:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Curses to supply and demand. xD My woodworking is 99. I'm still working on subs, so I've been doing jacaranda logs. They're the only 100+ synth that doesn't require a sub. The prices were a steady 3k, but so many people wanted them and they flew off the ah so fast that sellers jacked the price up to 8k a pop. I'm not paying 8k per synth, so I can 1.) wait until all my subs are leveled and find a different synth, 2.) wait until everyone else is all leveled and I'm the only one who needs jacaranda logs again, but that could take forever because there will always be people leveling, or 3.) get off my lazy arse and go chopping down trees for them myself, but it's a rare drop.

Darn you, economics! Go feel sweaty inside heck, supply and demand!

It's 8k ;x
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-26 13:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah :/ I remember when they were 100k + apiece, but I was too low level to make them. I was planning on leveling subs before continuing with woodworking because I'd never be able to afford jacaranda. Then the price dropped and made me happy. xD

I know, I know. It's only 8k. I'm wondering how long it can sustain that though. For awhile it seemed like there were only a couple people buying them, so if this big boom of demand dies down the price will drop. Maybe ~.^ and if not, oh well. People always have to shell out lots of gil to get their crafts up, and I've been very very spoiled with woodworking because arrows and bolts are pretty cheap to make and net nice profit, and I got all the way into the 90's on them.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 13:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm...I'm on the fence over making a thread dedicated to this article. I just get the feeling it will degrade to the typical LOLreligion thread.

/sigh
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 13:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
lol Those logs were 100-200k a pop when I finished my woodworking. :(
and the award goes to Yomi for the logs being more expensive when she crafted.... lol.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 13:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Hmmm...I'm on the fence over making a thread dedicated to this article. I just get the feeling it will degrade to the typical LOLreligion thread. /sigh
do it!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 13:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

And feef is 95 too, only whm and loldrg left <.<
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 13:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I found a picture that made me think of you Zarah. It was at a garage sale that my aunt had lol. I'll upload a pic later.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 13:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So...Did 'Random thoughts' become 'Random Thoughts About FFXI'?
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-26 13:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For this page it apperently has so far.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 14:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
So I finally went ahead and finsihed the game. Pretty epic ending. now I think I'm just going to spend all my time farming mats and gil til next weekend. Should have GR 16 and all the quests by the weekend. Its pretty sweet that you get your buddies to accompany you not when you solo the quests.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 14:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Hmmm...I'm on the fence over making a thread dedicated to this article. I just get the feeling it will degrade to the typical LOLreligion thread. /sigh
do it!

I don't know. You know how people automatically jump to the conclusion that religion is the source of all evil. I just think it's disgraceful that China still has their thumb on the Dalai Lama a half a century after the Cultural Revolution.

Somewhere down the line I'm going to get snappy with someone who doesn't know history. :(

/needs to show more restraint
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-26 14:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The Dalai Lama and his beliefs are extremely far on the religious spectrum than the religions that people view as inherently evil, for what it's worth.
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-09-26 14:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So, isnt there something going on with China preventing the next Dalai Lama from being found? Or they know who it is and are hiding him or something?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 14:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
The Dalai Lama and his beliefs are extremely far on the religious spectrum than the religions that people view as inherently evil, for what it's worth.
This makes very little sense.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 14:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

o.o Math was boring...but I finished copying my first module notes for philosophy!!! :D

And...found out the bonus question for next week...like I need it *whistles*
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 14:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

Very true.

You know, we haven't had a good article about the cosmos in a while. I read last week that there is a subatomic particle that was recently discovered that, supposedly, debunks Einstein's Theory of Relativity. I need to find that article.

EDIT: We just need another brain food thread stat!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-26 14:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So I finally went ahead and finsihed the game. Pretty epic ending. now I think I'm just going to spend all my time farming mats and gil til next weekend. Should have GR 16 and all the quests by the weekend. Its pretty sweet that you get your buddies to accompany you not when you solo the quests.
The boss sequence was epic but the ending needed something to it I think, it just kinda ended and left out the details. The AI characters for solo quests are deffinetly nice when you can't find anyone to play with, I was dissapointed when I found out that it keeps it at 2 characters instead of 3/5 to cap out the quest members.
By volkom 2011-09-26 14:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i'm sick ; ; got a scratchy throat and body aches TT__TT
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 14:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
o.o Math was boring...but I finished copying my first module notes for philosophy!!! :D

so yeah, when I go back to classes next semester, you wanna help me cheat on my maths? :3
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 14:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did a few glavs

That guy is still a pain in my ***.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-26 14:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The boss sequence was epic but the ending needed something to it I think, it just kinda ended and left out the details. The AI characters for solo quests are deffinetly nice when you can't find anyone to play with, I was dissapointed when I found out that it keeps it at 2 characters instead of 3/5 to cap out the quest members.
Leaving it for the to be continued! Have you beaten the extra mission added when you load your clear game data?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 14:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
I think i'm sick ; ; got a scratchy throat and body aches TT__TT

ACK! That's no fun.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 14:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

so yeah, when I go back to classes next semester, you wanna help me cheat on my maths? :3

LoL Are you taking Algebra? I will be happy to help you >.>
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 14:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I always feel like *** :x

my back is hurting a little, I still have a little headache, my side still hurts when I take really deep breaths and uhhhh

oh yeah this healing scar is still a tiny bit tight so depending on how I move it will hurt a little bit.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 14:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

LoL Are you taking Algebra? I will be happy to help you >.>

lol i'm a bit ashamed to say but I was in the noob algebra class (the silly prep classes) I get most of it but some concepts my mind just flips out and burns out on lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-26 14:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leaving it for the to be continued! Have you beaten the extra mission added when you load your clear game data?
HA no way XD no where near high enough GR for that, it's 10 floors and the 10th is the games version of an ultimate boss. Working on getting 17 so hopfully it gives me some missions that are actually useful for upgrading gear this time.

Unless the game turns out to do really well in NA they have no plans to make a 3ed, if it does do well they have said they will consider it.
First Page 2 3 ... 2370 2371 2372 ... 22716 22717 22718