Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 ... 22716 22717 22718
By slipispsycho 2011-09-26 07:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Really-.- Go to start a match, EVERY CHAMPION I'm GOOD WITH TAKEN.
Well come on, I mean there's 4 other players the chances are good that someone is going to take the only one you're good with.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 07:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
Wait you get Oxy? What the ***, where do you live? You're goddamn lucky to get goddamned Vicodin here.

Eh, I was tired :x

and I live in Florida lol.

I really couldn't move without pain in my side which is why I wanted to sleep, I was hoping it would go away by the morning (it kinda has :3)

I still have quite a few of them.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-26 07:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Really-.- Go to start a match, EVERY CHAMPION I'm GOOD WITH TAKEN.
Well come on, I mean there's 4 other players the chances are good that someone is going to take the only one you're good with.
>:/ They took in order: Mordekaiser > Ashe > Alistar > Garon. D:
By slipispsycho 2011-09-26 07:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

That's seriously not fair, when I say you're lucky to get Vicodin, I mean just that, lucky.. The doctors here are ***.. You get out of surgery and they're telling you about what happened (how things went) and what you can expect, you even so much as hint at the idea of getting pain medication you usually get 1 of 2 reactions...

"Meh, just take a couple of asprin/ibuprofen every few hours, you'll be fine"

"Does the widdle biddy baby want some stronger medication? Whatsamatter I thought you were a big boy, yes I did, okay fine I'll give the widdle biddy baby some stronger medicine for his bobo"

And yes, I'm dead serious. Every single time I've had surgery and the doctor has given me that condescending attitude I've thought about stabbing him in the eye with that *** pen they always carry (you know the big fat one with a major drug label on it) and standing over him while he's pooling blood going "Does the widdle biddy baby want some help? Does he? I think he does ~tickles sides~ Okay, I'll go get a nurse for the widdle biddy baby."
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 07:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's seriously not fair, when I say you're lucky to get Vicodin, I mean just that, lucky.. The doctors here are ***.. You get out of surgery and they're telling you about what happened (how things went) and what you can expect, you even so much as hint at the idea of getting pain medication you usually get 1 of 2 reactions...

"Meh, just take a couple of asprin/ibuprofen every few hours, you'll be fine"

"Does the widdle biddy baby want some stronger medication? Whatsamatter I thought you were a big boy, yes I did, okay fine I'll give the widdle biddy baby some stronger medicine for his bobo"

And yes, I'm dead serious. Every single time I've had surgery and the doctor has given me that condescending attitude I've thought about stabbing him in the eye with that *** pen they always carry (you know the big fat one with a major drug label on it) and standing over him while he's pooling blood going "Does the widdle biddy baby want some help? Does he? I think he does ~tickles sides~ Okay, I'll go get a nurse for the widdle biddy baby."

ouch :x

where the *** do you live?

lol I guess I won't mention the PCA they had me on in the hospital gf dragged me a hospital that was a little out of my range but in the end it turned out great :) great staff nice nurses and a good surgeon.
By slipispsycho 2011-09-26 07:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Texas
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 07:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Texas

ah, home of the ignorant and fat.

Too many people I know that are from texas and are hard headed or just plain stupid.

(you are not one of them)
By slipispsycho 2011-09-26 07:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Rick Perry is our current 'shining star'.. Just look at some of the things he wants to do <_< I have to feel ashamed on behalf of this state cuz it seems so few see any fault with this ideals or beliefs.

In other words, I completely agree with you.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 07:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Rick Perry is our current 'shining star'.. Just look at some of the things he wants to do <_< I have to feel ashamed on behalf of this state cuz it seems so few see any fault with this ideals or beliefs.

In other words, I completely agree with you.

lol yeah rick perry is ... well....

He's a tad bit ...

Actually...

I don't know, words can't describe it :x

On another topic, gonna start lost odyssey in about an hour or so I think.

Should be fun :3
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 07:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Children :)

How is everyone today? ^_^
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 07:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
Morning Children :)

How is everyone today? ^_^

I am not children!

Ok maybe on weekdays :p

I'm good, a little headache but i'll get over it.

How are you sav?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 08:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very good this morning!! Minus the whole not having a lawyer thing still for court next month....I'm doing fabulous :D :D :D

Took forever to fall asleep with the drunkards out in the parking lot last night...but I woke up to a cutsey message on the laptop screen :) It's a good start, got some homework and reading lined up this morning, followed by a boring math class for 2 hours (my professor tried to get me to drop it and take a new one), and then more homework and notes :D

It's going to be a good day!!!!!!

*puts on her positive attitude face*
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 08:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
I'm very good this morning!! Minus the whole not having a lawyer thing still for court next month....I'm doing fabulous :D :D :D

Took forever to fall asleep with the drunkards out in the parking lot last night...but I woke up to a cutsey message on the laptop screen :) It's a good start, got some homework and reading lined up this morning, followed by a boring math class for 2 hours (my professor tried to get me to drop it and take a new one), and then more homework and notes :D

It's going to be a good day!!!!!!

*puts on her positive attitude face*

ew math.

but at least you have a positive attitude :3

All I get to look forward to today is the ISP people coming by today and replacing the router/modem thing to hopefully get a better connection :x

Then after that ... I dunno :|
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 08:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol It's an advanced algebra course...and so far I'm about a week to a week and a half ahead of the class on the homework. And I have the highest score in the class...over 100% of course.

He tried to get me to take a harder course, but with court and having sociology (which I seem to have an issue with apparently giving her what she wants for responses) and philosophy (which I don't think I did well on my test yesterday at all) I decided to stay in this class for the GPA boost...

I'm sure I'm going to need it lol I'm trying really hard to do my best...I'm not going to *** around like I did my freshman year at the University.
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 08:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'd do a lot better in math if it was put into FFXI perspectives lol.
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 09:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Would someone be willing to do me a favor and submit a suggestion to the SE official forums?
I think it'd be a great idea for many security token owners to have SE create an android/iphone app for managing their SE account, including linking their token so they can use their phone to log in rather than that silly token. Mine is getting pretty beat up now, but still works.
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 09:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd have night do my hw and cheat off him for exams
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 09:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »

Your avatar is amazing. I applaud you.
Was it a witty way of ushering abyssea babies into doing the main storyline in the game?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 09:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy came and replaced our modem/router thing and so far it seems like it's working fine, updating rift to see if it will cut out or not since that pulls alot of data at once.

computer is kinda lagging which is weird :x
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 09:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »

Was it a witty way of ushering abyssea babies into doing the main storyline in the game?

XD I suppose it works for too~ For Voidwatch Jeuno, you go into the Archduke's chamber and talk to a random zilart because the archduke is 'away'. Someone in my ls randomly /p'd Spoiler: you killed the archduke. I laughed my *** off for several reasons, mainly because I'm sure that was a spoiler for at least 1 if not more people. XD
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 09:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

XD I suppose it works for too~ For Voidwatch Jeuno, you go into the Archduke's chamber and talk to a random zilart because the archduke is 'away'. Someone in my ls randomly /p'd Spoiler: you killed the archduke. I laughed my *** off for several reasons, mainly because I'm sure that was a spoiler for at least 1 if not more people. XD

I would have lol'd verily and clapped my hands many many times.
What's funny is during seasonal events in game, they still have "high honor from the Archduke" presented upon you.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 09:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I know. Posted on the last page about, but tl:dr; I'm the duchy's most trusted vassal--I murdered their archduke. I gotta wonder if they know or what. Because the cutscenes are uncomfortable ! <_<
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-09-26 09:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

ahhhh, well they came, replaced... and didn't fix ***.

went to update rift again, and as expected it basically crashed and burned after like 5 minutes.

I am so *** pissed right now.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 09:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Really?
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 09:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
SE just wants to put you on a guilt trip for killing the archduke after all he's done for us.

Seriously. At least if the cses had like Eshnatarl I'd feel less horrible, but I think she left jeuno or got bant or something idr. :(
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 09:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Flionheart said: »

Really?

Yeah really.
I had a few that didn't know why a pet was following me on BST, or what Gustav tunnel was.
It's a fair term to a degree.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-26 09:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe you.
By Artemicion 2011-09-26 09:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe you.

You don't have to, but it did happen.
These people were 80+ btw.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-26 09:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe you.

You don't have to, but it did happen.
These people were 80+ btw.
These people have always been around. It is far more likely they were on a bought account then them being "abyssea babied". Hell I had a 75 pld asked me what voke was for before ToAU even.
First Page 2 3 ... 2368 2369 2370 ... 22716 22717 22718