Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22268 22269 22270 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Pantafernando 2022-09-06 06:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of the languages I spend most time to learn (lua, C, Python and Java), learning Java is being the less painful so far. Things have been working without me expending days to figure it out.

I guess the language isnt so bad, or maybe thats just a natural maturing process.

C surely was and is the most painful one yet. Everytime I deal with that for school works, its like days to figure things I can solve with a single line in more higher lv languages. Lua was kinda the first/second one to learn so obviously it had some hiccups. Python is good and all, but i feel like its the bandwagon language.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-06 19:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I can finally add another achievement to my list of things that should not be considered achievements: after months of trying, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Yes, I took too long to get around to it in the first place, but never before have I encountered so much resistance to upgrading anything in my life. It's as if Microsoft didn't want me to upgrade despite constantly reminding me to do it.
By Jetackuu 2022-09-06 19:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I can finally add another achievement to my list of things that should not be considered achievements: after months of trying, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Yes, I took too long to get around to it in the first place, but never before have I encountered so much resistance to upgrading anything in my life. It's as if Microsoft didn't want me to upgrade despite constantly reminding me to do it.

I still run multiple win7 VMs that I should really "upgrade" even though I think it's an overall downgrade. I mainly didn't because I had good keys for 7 and I didn't like having to hacktivate each 10 install, but now I have an easy method around it, so really just a matter of: haven't bothered. I "upgraded" my main pc years ago so I could play gears4, and it's tolerable enough, still some quirks I don't like. Classic start is great though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-06 20:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I still run multiple win7 VMs that I should really "upgrade" even though I think it's an overall downgrade. I mainly didn't because I had good keys for 7 and I didn't like having to hacktivate each 10 install, but now I have an easy method around it, so really just a matter of: haven't bothered. I "upgraded" my main pc years ago so I could play gears4, and it's tolerable enough, still some quirks I don't like. Classic start is great though.

I only upgraded for a few reasons related to gaming, as I was noticing more and more things that made it difficult or impossible to play certain games on Win7.

But wow did the upgrade process suck. There are so many things that can cause the upgrade to fail, and Windows wouldn't freaking tell me what caused the failure so I had to trial and error every possible thing that internet articles and forums recommended that I check. The final hurdle was solved by me unplugging my Wi-Fi adapter, because of course that's the logical thing to do when you're trying to update your computer.
By Pantafernando 2022-09-06 21:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh

Life indeed is made of cycles, every up countering a down.

Im aware everything is bound to fail, succeed, and fail again.

The luck part is timing, i guess.

I desperately want to move.

Meh
By Draylo 2022-09-07 01:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Decided to finally get a light box for my little hobby, never used them before. Any photographers!? What are the light tricks on them or apps these days to use. Something simple on the phone preferably, Ive just been using Facetune/Remini.

Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-07 19:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm never changing my *** avatar for a joke again, this is irritating as ***

There's 3 god damn avatars and they update so slow I don't know which damn one is which lol
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-09-07 20:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, now your “urrent Gil”
By Pantafernando 2022-09-07 20:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ops, fixed while i was writing
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-07 20:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It just refuses to center properly and I'm over it
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-07 20:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks blurry now
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-07 20:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
It just refuses to center properly and I'm over it
The easy solution would just be to earn another 999,999,999 gil and take a new screenshot.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-07 21:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I was for a while going to put up 18 999m but since they all have the same background, you wouldn't think it was 18 billion, just 1b copy pasted.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-07 21:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Barcelona can change conditions in a snap....the Swiss are there early to train (as is their right as they didn't sail an AC75 in 2021), and got caught in a massive hailstorm. All safe, no equipment damage, but jesus the Mediterranean can go from picturesque to hellscape in a snap.
By Draylo 2022-09-08 06:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

These looked neat

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-08 17:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

This xiv raid tier experience has reminded me why I'm glad that cooperative online experiences are reducing the number of required players. Relying on anyone other than myself is a waste of time
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-08 18:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
This xiv raid tier experience has reminded me why I'm glad that cooperative online experiences are reducing the number of required players. Relying on anyone other than myself is a waste of time
I get that this is a very shared mentality, but I must ask- why play multiplayer online games if you don't wanna work with others? Aren't there enough single player games out there better suited to your desires?
By Pantafernando 2022-09-08 18:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My senior (in experience) at my work just move on to the main company.

Now im basically alone to deal with the company IT infrastructure, with no formal formation (im graduating in programming, not sys admin) and only 6 month of actual experience, not even enough to absorb part of my senior knowledge.

I guess i will age quickly those next months... All my dreams to become a good programmer is just taking long and long to come true...
By Pantafernando 2022-09-08 18:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, lets grind some of XB2...

Because aptitude of grinding is one of my few i have...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-08 18:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I get that this is a very shared mentality, but I must ask- why play multiplayer online games if you don't wanna work with others? Aren't there enough single player games out there better suited to your desires?

working with other players is fine, expecting 9~23 other *** to respect my time is not. small parties are better
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-08 18:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

One of the reasons I despised doing anything endgame in there. Having to bash your head against the wall so that 7 other people memorize the same jump rope game and complete it.
By Draylo 2022-09-08 18:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

:o

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-08 19:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had mine for a couple days now, it's pretty nice. Not a bad idea to go ahead and put the order through. Gonna turn it into the ultimate emulation machine + switch pro + mobile steam player.
By Draylo 2022-09-08 19:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah that was my idea. Was a little scared of the 3 hour battery life but I guess I can play it while charging lol.

Any guides for putting emulation on or is it as simple as opening a web browser and downloading an emulator? Not sure if it has a shop you have to use.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-08 23:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It comes with Firefox preinstalled. Can download EmuDeck and that will more or less take care of it for you. I have all my emulation stuff and ROMs installed to an SD card and it works great. Switch emulation is a bit more complicated but not by a ton.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-09 09:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-09 09:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh you're doing the Naakuals now? They have such cool designs!
By Draylo 2022-09-09 16:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah they some of my favorites, i really liked that era. I actually did three a long time ago, and now finishing them.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-09-09 17:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

i always thought hurkan like, wore a blue scarf, not some weird blue tendrils :( i do really like their designs tho!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-09 17:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

it's real weird when youre the tank on Ongo and have a lot of time to notice how freakishly long his neck really is
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22268 22269 22270 ... 22715 22716 22717