Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21779 21780 21781 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2021-02-12 15:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone mention LoD?
My (misspelled...Zieg was taken) name is a dead giveaway. Rose best VG waifu ever made.

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Dorko??!?

Rose was my favorite 20+ years ago too purely because teenage-dorko liked older women and she had the most character development. Not sure whose my fav now though; only watched up to lavitz and shauwna joining the brawl so far.
i tried to replay legend of dragoon, but then i could never use rose because of... astral drain... emphasis on the ***
i'll go without the heal, thx rose... but maybe josi into that, i wont kinkshame!

This is actually red blood in the original Japanese version. Not sure if that actually makes it better or worse, but that's what it is.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2021-02-12 16:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I just bought an ebook from amazon, but its really painfull reading it on the amazon app.

I would prefer to read it in pdf but it seems its against law converting, and its not easy to do it either.

Sad, because i purchased the ebook, its just not right i being forced to read it in the ***amazon tools.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-02-12 19:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What were they thinking Zieg, red blood is a far far lamer name for a spell that takes your spiritual energy and converts it to a heal than “Astral Drain”

And carrot shush, always gotta make things weird or about butts!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-02-12 21:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Someone mention LoD?
My (misspelled...Zieg was taken) name is a dead giveaway. Rose best VG waifu ever made.

Dorko??!?

Rose was my favorite 20+ years ago too purely because teenage-dorko liked older women and she had the most character development. Not sure whose my fav now though; only watched up to lavitz and shauwna joining the brawl so far.
i tried to replay legend of dragoon, but then i could never use rose because of... astral drain... emphasis on the ***
i'll go without the heal, thx rose... but maybe josi into that, i wont kinkshame!

This is actually red blood in the original Japanese version. Not sure if that actually makes it better or worse, but that's what it is.

I loved that game, haven't played it in ages. I still remember some of the attacks, GUST OF WIND.. DANCE
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2021-02-12 23:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What were they thinking Zieg, red blood is a far far lamer name for a spell that takes your spiritual energy and converts it to a heal than “Astral Drain”

And carrot shush, always gotta make things weird or about butts!
You called me "Zieg"!
didwejustbecomebestfriends.gif

Not sure if it was a joke, but I wasn't referring to the spell name, I was referring to...whatever drips out of Rose when she casts the spell. It's my bad because I thought the GIF showed the full animation but it actually doesn't show the start up part where said drops fall off Rose. They were changed to black because red blood is bad and must be censored.

Draylo said: »
GUST OF WIND.. DANCE
I see what you did there XD

BLOSSOM (flower in game text lol).......SSTTOOOORRRRRRM
Man the English localization was the good kind of bad.

You guys should definitely watch some of the CSs in the original JP dub, especially the ending. It's got freaking Outsuka Akio (Solid Snake) voicing Zieg. Dart's voice sucks (shounen Tomokazu Seki just doesn't work for a 24 y/o mercenary), but everything else is really good work. It's on youtube.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-02-13 11:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

bleh, that feel when it's your monday, but everyone elses friday...

By Pantafernando 2021-02-13 11:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

How it generate its energy?

Piezoelectric?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-02-13 11:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm...

so i bought a switch recently. is this what it leads to?

cause this seems like a scary game to play
By Thunderjet 2021-02-13 13:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Someone mention LoD?

Dorko??!?

I loved that game, haven't played it in ages. I still remember some of the attacks, GUST OF WIND.. DANCE

the last combo's were rough to do on bad tv's
By Xaander 2021-02-13 13:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

Whether the system leads to that state of mind or that state of mind leads to it, is really up to you. If you're horrified of your own reflection and the person you've become, that's probably not the system's fault.
By Thunderjet 2021-02-13 15:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

HOLY ***FINALLY WAS ABLE TO CONNECT MY PS3 CONTROLELR TO PC
By Jetackuu 2021-02-13 19:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
hmmm...

I always use a controller and have it docked.
By Viciouss 2021-02-13 19:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Same, I never play in handheld mode. It has no battery.
By Jetackuu 2021-02-13 19:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It just feels weird to hold, isn't comfortable for long term, idk.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-02-13 20:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i like using it in the dock with the pro controller, but if i'm on xi or valheim it's nice to have a distraction when waiting. i bought octopath traveler but ended up just playing ff9.
By Viciouss 2021-02-13 21:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I also bought Octopath Traveler and never opened it. Hmm.
By Xaander 2021-02-13 22:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Soundtrack is a masterpiece and the battle system is fun. The story is... lacking, to say the least.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-02-14 00:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

the weird almost ff1 on nes camera thing threw me off a bit too much. i get that it's probably cool to some people, but i just wanted a normal sprite based jrpg. i'll try it again soon i'm sure.

*Edit* also

By Draylo 2021-02-14 05:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

After replaying thru FF8 and getting towards the end, I don't think I'll ever understand how "Plus" and "Same" work on that damn card game, its just cheating.
By Pantafernando 2021-02-14 06:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Its cheating because normal human beings cant keep track of those rules at a playing time, as none is stopping the game to grab a paper and write the best strategy while the computer have immediate access to this data.

Common sense is always working to get rid of those rules before playing this card. Funny how the game was designed to, with more rules, the machine will always beat humans, the only way to humans to beat the machine is to keep the game as simple and predictable as possible.
By Pantafernando 2021-02-14 06:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

BTW, i really enjoyed replaying FFVIII on steam a couple years ago, its a well made game. I even played using the low lv guide so i could abuse all junctions possibilities. It was way easier with the fast forward native option, making easier to collect all the 99 spells.

Renzokuken all the things.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-02-14 09:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

After replaying thru FF8 and getting towards the end, I don't think I'll ever understand how "Plus" and "Same" work on that damn card game, its just cheating.
In XIV they cheat worse.

Your NPC opponents have card combos you aren't allowed to have.
By Jetackuu 2021-02-14 09:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Jetackuu said: »
It just feels weird to hold, isn't comfortable for long term, idk.
it feels a little better if you get one of those grips that snap on to it. like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Adjustable-OIVO-Asymmetrical-Cartridge/dp/B085VHHLGK/
I have one, somewhere, never put it on.

Viciouss said: »
Same

Quote:
FF8 cahds

It's cool til same wall and random (really random), I understand them all but it's still cheating, and well in turn I disable the card rules. See: Hyne
By Jetackuu 2021-02-14 09:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Now FF9's card game: I still don't understand that one.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-02-14 10:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Now FF9's card game: I still don't understand that one.
even if you do understand it, they thought it was a great idea to add RNG elements to card stats in battle for a card game, so rip
First Page 2 3 ... 21779 21780 21781 ... 22715 22716 22717