Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20641 20642 20643 ... 22716 22717 22718
By Faelar 2017-02-09 16:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Settled on Assassin Job. Got tired of resetting xD

[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-02-09 17:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Welp, scratch that last post. Now I'm gonna get beaten to death by a giant tortoise.

Decided to try out the Steam version, surprisingly good. Can't recover/link my Mobile save so I'm starting over. What would be a good job to draw to start with? I read something about 2 or 3 jobs that can heal themselves, but can't find where I read that again. I think Dragoon was one of them. I'm considering resetting until I draw the job I want.
I've just been using the First Aid card from the Shinra soldiers and that's kept anything from being able to kill me so far.
Server: Brynhildr
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Misa Pres 2017-02-09 17:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Server: Brynhildr
user: misacat
By Misa Pres 2017-02-09 17:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-09 17:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

well For Honor is pretty good
if anyone else is in the beta let me know so we can team up and do stuffs in it
By Faelar 2017-02-09 18:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I've just been using the First Aid card from the Shinra soldiers and that's kept anything from being able to kill me so far.

I spent 3 Ability Tickets on a Cait Sith card (Cure) so I have something to help keep me alive, but it's not been needed yet. My next purchase will be 43 Ability Tickets: Hermes (Haste).

When can I get First Aid? I haven't gotten to the Runic Temple yet, just settled on the job and got to start playing.

EDIT: Got it :)

Also, holy ***at the crits Assassin puts out xD
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-09 18:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-02-09 19:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Welp, scratch that last post. Now I'm gonna get beaten to death by a giant tortoise.

Decided to try out the Steam version, surprisingly good. Can't recover/link my Mobile save so I'm starting over. What would be a good job to draw to start with? I read something about 2 or 3 jobs that can heal themselves, but can't find where I read that again. I think Dragoon was one of them. I'm considering resetting until I draw the job I want.
what game izzat?
By Faelar 2017-02-09 19:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
what game izzat?

Mobius Final Fantasy

Carbuncle.Jashin
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jashin
By Carbuncle.Jashin 2017-02-09 19:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Why u do dis.... the feels... :(
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2017-02-09 19:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't played XI in over a year, almost two years now.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-09 20:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mobius looks pretty gorgeous on PC.
The ability to self-heal is called "Drive Heal". Look for it. The ones I'm sure can do it are Dragoon and Dancer (probably Scholar too because it was in the same batch of 3 Job cards).
I'm not sure whether I should save all those Summon Tickets or try getting the SOLDIER 1st First Class Job. Pretty comfortable with my Dragoon, and I don't really like the FFVIIR cards.
I just really want the Mercenary of Balamb Job. I also wonder if there'll be a "Squall" job, since there's a "Cloud" job (different than the SOLDIER job)
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-09 20:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-09 21:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Walked my dogs on their nightly walk, the same as I have for about 14 years(4 years in the navy taken out, still 10). All sorts of ***can happen on the walk, generally it's just someone driving too fast and I have to pull my dogs out off the road and wait a few seconds.

Tonight was one of those special nights though, where someone else let their dogs that they never walk/play with out of their fence. These two huge shaggy dogs, one white, and one golden, come bounding up to me and my dogs. My dogs are dachshunds, so they're relatively small. These shaggy dogs are barking barking barking, and then they get closer, moving in circles around me and my dogs, snarling. They bumped into each other in their excitement, and bit at each others faces, snarling at each other in a minor quarrel.

Then they refocused on me and my dogs, attempting to nip at my dogs, but of course, they dart away when I stand between them or even just put my foot down between them. It got so bad though, that we couldn't move in any direction. Their owner finally comes out on his front stoop and calls them over to him, which they obey after about 3 calls. Then things get eerily quiet, and I go on to finish the walk, turn around, and go on home. About half way home the dogs come bounding up again. I turn around lean down face to muzzle with the golden one and I shout in his face, "GO HOME!" He barks once more, but then turns tail and actually does what I say.

Personally, I'd like to think that I intimidated him, but I'm pretty sure he was just so far away from home that he decided I wasn't worth it/wasn't in his territory anymore and went home. I hope this does not become a regular event.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-09 21:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

my parents have a malteese. when i'm house sitting for them i have to be super careful cause they have neighbors that for some reason will let their big dogs off the leash.

the dogs in your story are lucky it was and not me cause they'd be whipped in to their yard by the collar if they snarled at my dog. broken neck, legs, ribs... dun cur. shouldn't of let it loose.
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-02-09 21:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad you came out ok from that! A while back my older sister was walking our toy poodle. While walking two unleashed pitbulls came and started attacking our dog. She was able to get away from it and get help from a house near by. The poor Jojo cost like 3k to get his booty repaired D: Never found the owner
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-02-09 22:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Faelar 2017-02-09 22:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Today's comic pickups.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-09 22:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Today's comic pickups.
How about this one: My spidey sense isn't the only thing tingling.
[+]
By Faelar 2017-02-09 22:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Best one of the bunch (top-right, 2nd pic) is probably X-Force #11. It was the issue Domino first appeared in comics.
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2017-02-09 23:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Mobius looks pretty gorgeous on PC.
The ability to self-heal is called "Drive Heal". Look for it. The ones I'm sure can do it are Dragoon and Dancer (probably Scholar too because it was in the same batch of 3 Job cards).
I'm not sure whether I should save all those Summon Tickets or try getting the SOLDIER 1st First Class Job. Pretty comfortable with my Dragoon, and I don't really like the FFVIIR cards.
I just really want the Mercenary of Balamb Job. I also wonder if there'll be a "Squall" job, since there's a "Cloud" job (different than the SOLDIER job)
Samurai can do it as well!

(I just started tonight)
[+]
By Ackeron 2017-02-09 23:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I stuck with Onion Knight > Warrior > Knight. No idea if I'm doing this right but I havent lost, and I'm cleaning out Midgar.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-09 23:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Best one of the bunch (top-right, 2nd pic) is probably X-Force #11. It was the issue Domino first appeared in comics.
see some Moon Knight in there ;o
the newer series was great, if ya get a chance to read the ANAD run do it
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-09 23:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

also, this is big
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2017-02-09 23:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
I stuck with Onion Knight > Warrior > Knight. No idea if I'm doing this right but I havent lost, and I'm cleaning out Midgar.
Interesting, I thought everyone started the same but my first two were Mage and Ranger.
By Ackeron 2017-02-09 23:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lokimaru said: »
Ackeron said: »
Interesting, I thought everyone started the same but my first two were Mage and Ranger.
I got those too but I worked my way down the default class tree.

Now that I'm looking at other stuff I think it might have been a bad idea but idk.
First Page 2 3 ... 20641 20642 20643 ... 22716 22717 22718