Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20484 20485 20486 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-01-02 14:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-01-02 14:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
"Eorzea is home to some of the biggest *** in the realm"

and the following part is even worse, lmao.
"Before we head off to the pounding site"
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-01-02 14:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

He stole that gif from me!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 14:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

this is the most tragic day. the hot chick i liked quit today. she was dating this dude. so, i had kind of given up on it, but then they broke up. however, since he worked here too, she didn't wanna have to see him so she quit.

.-. one less hot chick at work. a tragedy. she was actually really smart.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 15:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Paarthurnax randomly throws dragon words in among his English. He's basically a dragon weeaboo.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-02 15:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Watched Deadpool. It was alright.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 16:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

*twiddles thumbs*

i should be happy. the year is over and i ended the year as a top 5% performer. i'll get my good bonus and raise, but the boobs i wanted are gone.

all this working and getting a home was just to have money to take boobs out and a place to take them back to. now what do i do?!

*kicks rocks*

*Edit* maybe only magnuss will get this, but she was really cute AND could quote paradise lost ='(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 16:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
now what do i do?!
Um, find a way to contact her?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 16:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Blah, blah, blah. Find a way to contact her, find a reason.

JUST DO IT!! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!!

Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-02 16:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

*twiddles thumbs*

i should be happy. the year is over and i ended the year as a top 5% performer. i'll get my good bonus and raise, but the boobs i wanted are gone.

all this working and getting a home was just to have money to take boobs out and a place to take them back to. now what do i do?!

*kicks rocks*

*Edit* maybe only magnuss will get this, but she was really cute AND could quote paradise lost ='(
Solitude sometimes is best society.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-02 16:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

this is the most tragic day. the hot chick i liked quit today. she was dating this dude. so, i had kind of given up on it, but then they broke up. however, since he worked here too, she didn't wanna have to see him so she quit.

Isn't it easier to date her now? Not working together means less potential problems.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 16:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
*twiddles thumbs*

*kicks rocks*

All that time and you didn't get them digits? Man, you are sad as ***. If you want, I could get you a fence post. Has no boobs, but they have personality and won't complain if you don't take'em out for a night.

i meant boobs in general. not just hers. i'm just sad cause i actually did go for it, but then found out she had a bf. if i am interested in a female i make sure she knows. just now she's got a lot going on apparently with family and break up stuff. knowing most chicks they'll probably be back togetheri n a week. i just can't stand up and see a cute smart chick with nice boobs anymore.

also, never call me sad as *** again.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 16:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't it easier to date her now? Not working together means less potential problems.

she's moving to her parents in another part of the state.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-02 16:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah nvm.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 16:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah nvm.

indeed.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 16:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

just now she's got a lot going on
Ohh, yeah, I get you. Would be kinda inconsiderate pitching game while she has other stuff going. =/
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 16:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
just now she's got a lot going on
Ohh, yeah, I get you. Would be kinda inconsiderate pitching game while she has other stuff going. =/

Yeah. I have her number and she knows I think she's cool and hot. It's not like I think I've lost the love of my life. I don't pine for women, but the cool hot chick that was near my desk is gone. A tragedy!!!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-02 17:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quite the enigma to be both cool and hot at the same time. Semantics these days can get confusing.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 17:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Quite the enigma to be both cool and hot at the same time. Semantics these days can get confusing.

It's not that unusual, really.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-01-02 17:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

She left a note on my windshield!!

I won't get into details, but if she ends up not living 4 hours away... also this guarantees pretty much one booty call. Bleh the last few weeks making me want a real relationship.

Anyway, taking a half day to go get a new shirt and tie for an interview on wed.

*edit* you can shove a fence post up your *** candiejack
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-01-02 17:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the packaging is misleading. Icy Hot gives the sensation of cool and warm, but in reality it's always room temperature.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-02 17:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So, this doesn't seem legal;

In December, the company my sister worked for was shutting down so she was laid off, sister planned to receive unemployment till February and spend the first bit of 2017 with her grandkids. A few days before Christmas, she gets a call from the HR lady at her old work.

So, a new company came in bought the office space and hired on the HR lady from the old company, HR lady offers my sister a job and my sister turns it down. Now, as I understand, there are ways they could reject you for unemployment if you refuse to return to work or refuse the same amount of work for the same amount of pay. In this case, this was an entirely different company, offering her the same pay but for much more and harder work. The only things the same are the office space and HR lady.

HR lady tells her that if she doesn't accept the offer, they will fight or reject her unemployment.

Apparently, a few other former employees got this same call and everyone feels bullied into it. It seems like to me, the HR lady, now employed by another company, is pulling some crooked ***to try and get ahead in the new company.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-02 17:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
So, this doesn't seem legal;

In December, the company my sister worked for was shutting down so she was laid off, sister planned to receive unemployment till February and spend the first bit of 2017 with her grandkids. A few days before Christmas, she gets a call from the HR lady at her old work.

So, a new company came in bought the office space and hired on the HR lady from the old company, HR lady offers my sister a job and my sister turns it down. Now, as I understand, there are ways they could reject you for unemployment if you refuse to return to work or refuse the same amount of work for the same amount of pay. In this case, this was an entirely different company, offering her the same pay but for much more and harder work. The only things the same are the office space and HR lady.

HR lady tells her that if she doesn't accept the offer, they will fight or reject her unemployment.

Apparently, a few other former employees got this same call and everyone feels bullied into it. It seems like to me, the HR lady, now employed by another company, is pulling some crooked ***to try and get ahead in the new company.

Dunno about your state but in NY the threshold is 80% after 10 weeks of unemployment. So after 10 weeks you have to accept any offer you get that is 80% of your last pay, unless there is something majorly and prove-ably not right about the place. But for the last thing I was told it would pretty much have to be so bad that the place offering you work would need to be at risk of being shut down for whatever it is.
First Page 2 3 ... 20484 20485 20486 ... 22716 22717 22718