Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20471 20472 20473 ... 22716 22717 22718
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-12-29 18:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-12-29 18:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-29 18:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
so much rage over Tracer being lesbian. is this still a problem in 2016(7)?
how/when was this confirmed? and why the rage?
*** internet is shipping tracer with Widowmaker, pharmercy (Phara Mercy) and other weird couples?
actually found an estimate percentage on these, a few days ago. lol

http://content.madefire.com/s-cb940f3d62a84f968c05338787ff2196/index.html#

Rage prolly cause people salty about a fictional character not being into their *** and/or the relationship not being with an OW main cast character.
By fonewear 2016-12-29 18:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what Overwatch is I thought it was some anime.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-29 18:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> SPATH
[3]<Spath Aian> what?
[3]<Queen Kweh> WHAT
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> hi
[3]<Raxxon Aiel> /pinches and runs off
[3]<Spath Aian> ... I'll never understand bears
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-12-29 19:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
...for science.
Nothing there concerning D.Va... why am I not surprised?
D.Va = best Overwatch waifu.
i like Pharah more >.>
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-29 19:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to laugh when I saw someone who knew Klingon.

...I just found an atronach forge recipe written in Daedric. I could read it. ; ;
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-12-29 19:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
New series starting January 6th! :D
nice. never seen a full Garo show, started this one a while back, trying to finish it now.
the XIV collab hyped me for it.

once this done, is back to Ninjengers, since Wizard - Drive - Ghost and the new one (dumb looking one) do not appeal to me.
Judging by the pic you're watching Yami o Terasu Mono/The One Who Shines in the Darkness right? What do you think of it so far? :O
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-29 19:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I used to laugh when I saw someone who knew Klingon.

...I just found an atronach forge recipe written in Daedric. I could read it. ; ;

prolly daedric armor
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2016-12-29 19:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

just killed Quetzalcoatl in Reisen.

Got a Sanctity Necklace. Then a Solemnity Cape. Didn't even think about these drops, I just wanted the silt!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-29 19:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzacoatl said: »

Got a Sanctity Necklace. Then a Solemnity Cape. Didn't even think about these drops, I just wanted the silt!
You killed yourself?

For shame!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-29 20:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

nice. never seen a full Garo show, started this one a while back, trying to finish it now.

once this done, is back to Ninjengers, since Wizard - Drive - Ghost and the new one (dumb looking one) do not appeal to me.
Judging by the pic you're watching Yami o Terasu Mono/The One Who Shines in the Darkness right? What do you think of it so far? :O
Yes thats the one.
Pretty decent, some feels touched.
Like the cast so far, a bit of diversity between the 3 heroes. Hasbthat kamen rider feel with out the kiddy audience.
Main chara isnt a douche like the "Garo" one.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2016-12-29 20:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quetzacoatl said: »

You killed yourself?

For shame!
Even I'm astounded by it
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-12-29 20:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes thats the one.
Pretty decent, some feels touched.
Like the cast so far, a bit of diversity between the 3 heroes. Hasbthat kamen rider feel with out the kiddy audience.
Main chara isnt a douche like the "Garo" one.
The diversity in the cast is one of the things I liked about it too.
Eh, Kouga started off as a douche, but his development over the course of the show was great. I want another movie/series with him again already; it's been too long. (y'A')y
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-29 21:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The diversity in the cast is one of the things I liked about it too.
Eh, Kouga started off as a douche, but his development over the course of the show was great. I want another movie/series with him again already; it's been too long. (y'A')y
yes and no.
he was a jerk yes, but unlike the "garo" guy, he did seem to be mindful of those around him for the most part since 1st ep.
he was a jerk toward the monk cause he smells and stuff, but at the same time, he had personality and seemed to enjoy himself in combat. having an incomplete Garo form is also a nice plot.

other Garo was a jerk, almost strangling the girl in the art museum as he lighted the fire, and then choosing to use her as bait. didnt like that one guy much.

on that note, I kinda miss sentai red's being collected being... idk not wimps or silly, which is why i loved shinkenger, gokaiger, gobusters.

would also love to see a a more serious kamen rider (off suit character), with less belt gimmicks, with a more traditional showa or early heisei style.
By Faelar 2016-12-29 21:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
One of our roommates moved out before daylight this morning.
He called me at 5pm (it's 915pm now) to tell me that he let one of our cats out when he left. They are strictly indoor cats. He KNEW that were to not be let out. If he let the cat out before daylight, he's loooong gone :/

Went out looking throughout the neighborhood, asks some people if they'd seen a cat, and just yelled for the cat for the past few hours. Posted a LOST ad on Craigslist and Facebook, and will be calling animal shelters in the morning in case someone got him and turned him over to a shelter.

Past that, I don't know what else to do. Other roommate (who owned this particular cat and who the cat bonded to) is heartbroken that the cat is gone and absolutely furious that this guy let him out. This cat is one of the oldest members of our family, we're just hoping he comes home soon. :(

If there was ever a time I wished Karma would bite someone hard in the ***, that time would be NOW.

Just an update:
He came home!! He just walked right up to the door at about 4pm this afternoon! You guys have no idea how relieved we all are ^_^;
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-29 21:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-12-29 21:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn it! It was 2 hits away from dying! (y'A')y
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-12-29 21:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

so much rage over Tracer being lesbian. is this still a problem in 2016(7)?
how/when was this confirmed? and why the rage?
*** internet is shipping tracer with Widowmaker, pharmercy (Phara Mercy) and other weird couples?
actually found an estimate percentage on these, a few days ago. lol

http://content.madefire.com/s-cb940f3d62a84f968c05338787ff2196/index.html#

Rage prolly cause people salty about a fictional character not being into their *** and/or the relationship not being with an OW main cast character.

I do think it's all in the interpretation, for sure.

My personal interpretation was that there was some kind of crazy threesome thing going on with Winston after that final panel...with Athena watching and recording it all. But um, that's just um...my take on it. :p Maybe a little too much internet for me, tonight...

Faelar said: »
Just an update:
He came home!! He just walked right up to the door at about 4pm this afternoon! You guys have no idea how relieved we all are ^_^;

So glad it worked out...having your cat out in the cold of winter all night is worrisome, for certain! Glad he found his way back on his own (I'm sure he was happy to be back also...) :p
[+]
By Faelar 2016-12-29 21:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
So glad it worked out...having your cat out in the cold of winter all night is worrisome, for certain! Glad he found his way back on his own (I'm sure he was happy to be back also...) :p

He just seems very tired and it feels like he lost a good bit of weight, but he's okay. He's sleeping peacefully right now, thank goodness. Such a wave of relief when my roommate called me at work and told me he came home. I burst into tears of happiness on the spot.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-29 22:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-29 22:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-12-29 22:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So what happened to Josiahkf? I know he didn't really get banned for being Canadian (but maybe the ban was just for ABers?) but he did just seemingly vanish from here recently.

I ask because his Steam account seems to be gone, also...in a manner similar to what happened to Faelar when he was hacked, but wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. I didn't see any big drama leading up to it (at least not indicated here no?)--and I know he isn't the most popular person among some here, but he does mean well and I hope he's ok and it's just some hiatus from FFXIAH perhaps?

Anyhow, inb4 he was Josiah'ed, flipping buses out of his element whist eating maple-syrup covered poutine, etc. etc. etc. :p
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-29 22:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-29 22:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
So what happened to Josiahkf? I know he didn't really get banned for being Canadian (but maybe the ban was just for ABers?) but he did just seemingly vanish from here recently.

I ask because his Steam account seems to be gone, also...in a manner similar to what happened to Faelar when he was hacked, but wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. I didn't see any big drama leading up to it (at least not indicated here no?)--and I know he isn't the most popular person among some here, but he does mean well and I hope he's ok and it's just some hiatus from FFXIAH perhaps?

Anyhow, inb4 he was Josiah'ed, flipping buses out of his element whist eating maple-syrup covered poutine, etc. etc. etc. :p
I had assumed by the Canadian ban remark it was an issue with Steam or something. No, the logs don't show that he was banned and I'm not sure if there is an automated system in place that bans suspicious IP addresses and if there is, I don't know how it works.

I'll have to check.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-29 22:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No. The most recent was months ago.

Josiah isn't, or shouldn't be banned.

Last log in was 11 days ago.

I dunno.
First Page 2 3 ... 20471 20472 20473 ... 22716 22717 22718